TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I just managed to pick up my 8th Bronze - the first pair are hatchlings now. They are such beautiful babies! <3

Edited by dragongrrl

The next phase change has to come at least 3 days and 20 hours after the previous phase change unless the previous phase is a New Moon or Full Moon, which approximately lasts a night.

(Logic: Assuming the phases started at 12 AM EST 08/29/01, 3 days and 20 hours is our best guess at the time difference between Aurax's phases, WaNing Gibbous and WaNing Crescent, and assuming that Cirion changed at the same time, the time difference between Cirion's phases, WaNing Crescent and New moon, which both changed on 09/01/15 at 8:00 PM EST. The New moon should at least last 24 hours, since Cirion changed from New Moon  to WaXing Crescent by 12 AM EST 09/03/15.)

- And since the last confirmed recorded dates are 8:00 PM EST 09/01/14 for Aurax and and assuming Cirion is at least a day (24 hours) off cycle from Aurax thanks to the New Moon Phase, the next phases AT LEAST should be around:

• 1) 4:00 PM 09/05/15 for Aurax to change from
WaNing Crescent to New Moon and

2) 4:00 PM 09/06/15 for Cirion to change from WaXing Crescent to WaXing Gibbous.

However, the previous calculations assume that the release was around the beginning of the of the start phases for Aurax and Cirion. We could have actually jumped in at the middle of the phases. So, assuming the max phase length is a week or 7 days (like Earth's), then at max the next change would be around:

• 1) 8:00 PM 09/08/15 for Aurax to change from
WaNing Crescent to New Moon and

2) 8:00 PM 09/09/15 for Cirion to change from WaXing Crescent to WaXing Gibbous.

Of course, this is all guesswork and theorizing best on current data. User discretion is advised. We could be in for a great deal shorter or a great deal longer wait.

Now, if some wants to watch the cave from 4 AM and onwards to see if the phase changes, go for it, but I am going to bed. Night.

Edit: But before I peace out... Go HERE for the most up-to-date summary of what's happening with the Lunar Heralds and the Moon Cycle.

Nighty night.

Dang it. I Even though I checked a couple times, I realize I made a mistake. I should have wrote 4 PM not 4 AM (as 4 days from 09/01/15 @ 8 PM is 09/05/15 @ 8PM and -4 hours to make the time length equal 3days and 20 hours is 09/05/15 @ 4PM. The week length estimate (the 2nd list) is right though.

-The post is corrected above.

I should not math at night.

Still nothing but bronze eggs...

Sigh, I hope Valkemare's moons don't have orbits like Charon. That would keep us guessing for quite a while.

Dang it. I Even though I checked a couple times, I realize I made a mistake. I should have wrote 4 PM not 4 AM (as 4 days from 09/01/15 @ 8 PM is 09/05/15 @ 8PM and -4 hours to make the time length equal 3days and 20 hours is 09/05/15 @ 4PM. The week length estimate (the 2nd list) is right though.

-The post is corrected above.

I should not math at night.

my guess is the 9th

Still nothing but bronze eggs...

Sigh, I hope Valkemare's moons don't have orbits like Charon. That would keep us guessing for quite a while.

I'm betting not as bad as that, but definitely guessing stuff !

I want a new color to come, but at the same time I don't because that would mean I would have to wait and/or drop a few extra bronzes I picked up.

And apparently there is a viewbomber on the loose? *sigh*

Edited by Clya

I don't know whether to pick up another bronze when my next one hatches or wait it out until another color appears.

I don't know whether to pick up another bronze when my next one hatches or wait it out until another color appears.

My thoughts exactly.

Also it seems like no one is grabbing them now.

Edited by Myexternalist

3 hours until 2 more of mine hatch; the rest won't hatch until tomorrow.

I'm (selfishly) glad that it's still bronzes dropping - I want to have more eggslots free for the next color.

It appears that all of mine are hatching tomorrow... I'm out of reds to incubate xd.png

I incubated, but they still won't hatch until tomorrow. ^^;;

So, as far as I'm concerned, the next drop can wait a little longer... smile.gif

Mine all hatch in 8 hours. I don't think I'll get anything too important between then and the next drop!

I couldn't help myself and grabbed two more Bronzelings. Sure hope the next color doesn't come out til they're hatched.

I'm waiting it out. I'm hoping all my eggs hatch before the next drop, but at least I have a good amount of egg space right now.

I'm just waiting.I've got a gold from each biome and a bronze from each so that just leaves a blue and a silver from each of the three biomes. smile.gif

I'm just waiting.I've got a gold from each biome and a bronze from each so that just leaves a blue and a silver from each of the three biomes. smile.gif

I'm still trying to find a bronze lunar heralds.

I have 1 golden lunar herald hatchling I can't find any more.

What do you mean with "I can't find it anymore"? It's there on your scroll, no?

Yes, but only when the moons are in those colors' phase.

Can you breed the lunar heralds to get the bronze or the blue ones?

Yes. But you have room on your scroll to catch two more. Did you try catching them in the Desert or Volcano biome? They drop there really well.

The new eggs always drop on the five minute mark.

So... at 4:05, 4:10, 4:15... and so on...

So just stay in the biome, refresh the page often (use Ctrl. + F5 to refresh) and click very fast when you see one of the Lunar eggs appear.

Edited by Ravensilver

What do you mean with "I can't find it anymore"? It's there on your scroll, no?

One is on my scroll. now everyone is taking them I found one when i was in the abandoned page.now his name is goldenfairy

Edited by Kari_Drake

One is on my scroll. now everyone is taking them I found one when i was in the abandoned page.now his name is goldenfairy

I just saw one drop in the Desert biome. You *do* have to stay in one biome for a while, always refreshing to see the new eggs.

Keep your mouse poised over one of the eggs (but don't click yet) so that when the egg that you want appears, you can click/react very fast. Keep refreshing with CTRL + F5, and keep that mouse arrow over the egg. The second you see the one you want, click on it.

Edited by Ravensilver