TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Did you know lunar heralds eggs can be bitten by vampire dragons?

Edited by Kari_Drake

Did you know lunar heralds eggs can be bitten by vampire dragons?

Yes, they are regular dragons, so they can be. smile.gif The ones that can't are: unbreedables, two-headed breeds, drakes and pygmies. biggrin.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I'm starting to think blue is last because silver is after golden it goes gold,silver,bronze,blue.

The only problem with that is that gold dropped first, then bronze. Blue could be last, but silver wasn't dropped after the golds.

Random question, but has anyone had trouble breeding these without using fertility first?

Random question, but has anyone had trouble breeding these without using fertility first?

I had no problem breeding them

Is it just me...or does the hatchie kinda look like it's scratching under it's chin with a hind foot? blink.gif

Yes, just like dogs do. wub.gif

Is it just me...or does the hatchie kinda look like it's scratching under it's chin with a hind foot? :blink:

That is exactly what is happening XD

Is it just me...or does the hatchie kinda look like it's scratching under it's chin with a hind foot? blink.gif

Yes! ^^

That was so totally my first impression... ^__^;;

Yeah, kind of like cats when they've got an itch wub.gif

*sweet voice* Awww come here little Lunar Herald baby, aww your sooo cute let me help you scratch that itch *scratches under it's chin* xd.png

Edited by Clya

Yeah, kind of like cats when they've got an itch wub.gif

*sweet voice* Awww come here little Lunar Herald baby, aww your sooo cute let me help you scratch that itch *scratches under it's chin* xd.png

Well... going with the cat analogy, your hand just got mauled tongue.gif

(Is a dog person, who mistrusts cats because of the whole 'pretends to be friendly/want scratches then mauls your hand once it's in range' thing that cats have going)

Lunar heralds hatchlings are playful i guess. it kinda cute.

Talking about the S1 sprite made me look closer at all the sprites again and boy is the detail beautiful....The S2 sprite looks like it's begging to be fed xd.png It's so adorable wub.gif

Edited by Clya

I've missed the mass-drop lawl, someone please enlighten me on how to obtain these? Thank you!

They can be found in the alpine, desert, and volcano.

Egg description: This metallic egg shows faint iridescence in moonlight.

They can be found in the alpine, desert, and volcano.

Egg description: This metallic egg shows faint iridescence in moonlight.

Yay thank you very much :3

Man they're beautiful o3o

-off topic post removed (there's a thread in general discussion to discuss if you are a cat or dog person) - Edited by rubyshoes

I have 6 of the bronze ones now, but just misclicked so have to wait 5 more hours before I can try for a 7th. rolleyes.gif

It looks like a dog pose to me, instead of a cat pose. My dog does that constantly, that exact same pose (no, no fleas). It's even more adorable on these sprites!

I still think I like the golds the best, but the silvers are growing on me. I keep going back to the wiki to stare at all the different colors with the hatchlings. I'm hoping the silvers are next.

For purely selfish reasons, I'm not liking that they breed like seasonals. I want a large gold hatchie army, and waiting for that moon-phase window every month is going to frustrate me, I just know it.

I want a large gold hatchie army, and waiting for that moon-phase window every month is going to frustrate me, I just know it.

Yes, especially if the moon phases don't change weekly, but in shorter (or longer) intervals. Or irregular intervals, that would be worst. dry.gif

Yes, especially if the moon phases don't change weekly, but in shorter (or longer) intervals. Or irregular intervals, that would be worst. dry.gif

If they changed at irregular intervals, we would need a moon tracking thread just for these guys. A team of DC players dedicated to tracking the moons, and they would update the thread each time the colors changed.