TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

How many clicks do you need to grow a full grown Lunar Herald.

Technically you don't need clicks, just UVs and Views. Clicks are just there to...help..I guess xd.png

@Ansela: TJ did say in his correctional post that he was fixing/had fixed the timing issue, and that the new phases are supposed to start at 12am DC-time. It may be that the moon phases change later on tonight if this is the case smile.gif (or tomorrow...)

Wait. Where did he say the moon phases are supposed to align at midnight?

All I found about TJ talking about the timing of moon phases was here:

Phase changes probably don't align exactly to midnight EST right now. My post shows the moon phase as of 00:00 EST on the listed date.

He just says that the timing of the phase change does not align with midnight. He didn't say it was supposed to. Or that he was fixing the timing. In fact,

Heads up: The help page was displaying the wrong moon phase for Cirion (it was actually just displaying Aurax's phase for both). The actual egg colors are correct.

All TJ states he fixed was what phases were displayed for the moons on the time page.

Where did he state that he was adjusting the timing of the moons' phases? Have you seen a post that I didn't see that states this?

- If it's true, it would render all data we have prior to the fix null and void.

It has 3160 views and 212

It cannot grow up until it is down to JUST below 4 days.

Yours has a LOT of clicks; mine mostly have 2 - 5.

How many clicks do you need to grow a full grown Lunar Herald. Or any dragon.

an egg or an hatchling will normally hatch/grow up once it reaches the 3 days mark,if it has enough views.

Edited by eeveexgurl

Do not give up. They are dropping consistently. Every 5 minutes at least.

Even when I'm (at least I think) the first to click the egg I lose it. Every. Time. Someone was nice enough to gift me a spare bronze though, thank you ;w; *Stalks through biomes despite giving up*

This release is definitely pushing some rares into the biomes.

I caught 3 CB Spessartines within half an hour and a CB Pyro xeno.

I will be dropping them in the departures thread in a few hours.

My royal blue/stainer ff9 has 10 clicks 569 unique views 4255 views spirit ward/darker 6 clicks 302 UV 3036 V black tea /heather 9 click 473 UV 3324 v avatar of change /windy 15 click 355 UV 4827 u

If they're not at or below the 4 day mark, they will not hatch/grow up, so you just need to be patient :3

My royal blue/stainer ff9 has 10 clicks 569 unique views 4255 views spirit ward/darker 6 clicks 302 UV 3036 V black tea /heather 9 click 473 UV 3324 v avatar of change /windy 15 click 355 UV 4827 u

Maybe this isn't the right thread for posting this? You can put your eggs in click sites so they gain views, but remember that they can't hatch or grow up before their timer is at 4 days!

Anyway, I have a feeling the blue lunars are gonna drop next, and that it'll be pretty soon.

@Kari Drake

goldenfairy will grow up in 1 day 20 hours.

Adelbert Steiner in 2 days 1 hour.

darker draco in 2 days 16 hours.

heather martin in 2 days 12 hours.

windy the air dragon in 2 days 18 hours.

Travis Martin in 2 days 17 hours.

grey metal in 2 days 19 hours.

Eggs cannot hatch before 4 days, unless you force them. Hatchlings cannot turn into adults before 4 days, and there is no way to speed that up.

My royal blue/stainer ff9 has 10 clicks 569 unique views 4255 views spirit ward/darker  6 clicks 302 UV 3036 V black tea /heather 9 click 473 UV 3324 v avatar of change /windy 15 click 355 UV 4827 u

Seconded with Lady Artemis. Should probably take this over to the Tiny Little Questions thread~ laugh.gif;;

I think you need to think about getting a mentor:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=57591

Meanwhile take a look at the FAQs.

Seconded with Lady Artemis. Should probably take this over to the Tiny Little Questions thread~ laugh.gif;;

Thanks for the link.

Kari_Drake,

Please take further questions/discussions about views etc to the TLQ thread linked or to PMs.

Everyone elese, please take replies about views (and anything not related to the new release) etc to PM. Answering off topic spam is also considered spam.

Edited by rubyshoes

I completely missed this release, but I'm on my phone now and actually just caught one! There's about one dropping every 5 minutes it seems.

EDIT: I realize I have no idea what's happening with the different colors. Were the golds dropping first? And now only bronzes are dropping?

Edited by Meg_752

I'm guessin that the next stage will start droppin on the 9th...

I hope it's only later not earlier.

Eh, wouldn't mind if the silvers started dropping now, assuming that there's going to be a flood of them later

-removed, off topic spam, please take comments to PM- Edited by rubyshoes

Wait. Where did he say the moon phases are supposed to align at midnight?

All I found about TJ talking about the timing of moon phases was here:

He just says that the timing of the phase change does not align with midnight. He didn't say it was supposed to. Or that he was fixing the timing. In fact,

All TJ states he fixed was what phases were displayed for the moons on the time page.

Where did he state that he was adjusting the timing of the moons' phases? Have you seen a post that I didn't see that states this?

- If it's true, it would render all data we have prior to the fix null and void.

It says right there in one of the posts you quoted:

Phase changes probably don't align exactly to midnight EST right now. My post shows the moon phase as of 00:00 EST on the listed date.

The fact that he says "right now" indicates that they will align later on. Remember that when he made the initial phase track post and this one, he was in the process of fixing it. If they weren't supposed to align with midnight, he wouldn't have added that last part.

Edited by bluesonic1

-snip-

Please take replies about views (and anything not related to the new release) etc to PM. Answering off topic spam is also considered spam.

Bringing thread warning to a new page

It says right there in one of the posts you quoted:

The fact that he says "right now" indicates that they will align later on. Remember that when he made the initial phase track post and this one, he was in the process of fixing it. If they weren't supposed to align with midnight, he wouldn't have added that last part.

No it doesn't. It could just mean that's the way he said it. There's that probably too.

Well, I'm going to hope/assume that TJ wouldn't have given us that lovely Flood of eggs the day before Dropping a new colour, because nobody would anyway be able to see their computer screens after having their heads explode all over them at the prospect of having to wait to pick any new colours up until after at least another day - not to mention that people are still desperately hunting Bronzes they couldn't get before and that catching them took some of us so long that Bronze eggs are hatching hours/days apart, kinda throwing off the timing of the empty scrolls some of us started with...

But we have at least 4 days, right? Assuming regular intervals, which may not be a safe assumption, and assuming that the golds started dropping when the moons first reached position for them, which is probably an even less safe assumption... Anyway, I'm hoping for another day to hatch at least some of these guys, lol. I really think the bronzes may be my 2nd favorite, although it's a pretty tough call...

No it doesn't. It could just mean that's the way he said it. There's that probably too.

Why would he list the phase tracks at DC-midnight time in his correctional post then?

Edited by bluesonic1

I completely missed this release, but I'm on my phone now and actually just caught one! There's about one dropping every 5 minutes it seems.

EDIT: I realize I have no idea what's happening with the different colors. Were the golds dropping first? And now only bronzes are dropping?

Yep! Golds dropped first, and currently we have Bronzes. Unfortunately you'll have to wait to snag more golds yourself, unless you trade for them~ wink.gif

Yep! Golds dropped first, and currently we have Bronzes. Unfortunately you'll have to wait to snag more golds yourself, unless you trade for them~ wink.gif

There's still a few showing up on the AP (I caught 3 like that today).