TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

There's still a few showing up on the AP (I caught 3 like that today).

Ahh, right~ xd.png I should know considering one of the ones I have now was snagged that way too haha.

They're still popping up occasionally, but before we know it we'll be seeing bronzes in the AP. laugh.gif

Ahh, right~ xd.png I should know considering one of the ones I have now was snagged that way too haha.

They're still popping up occasionally, but before we know it we'll be seeing bronzes in the AP. laugh.gif

Very true - the bred bronzes will most likely start showing up before the CB ones as I know a lot of us were breeding our golds to get bronzes to send/give to others - either directly or through the AP.

*bounces impatiently* I know a lot of people are still getting their browns, but I have enough and I just want to see the silvers start dropping! *is feeling selfish right now* I want to continue with my scroll goals right now since I have enough browns, but then I don't know when the colors will change so I don't want to lock myself.... Grr.

Why would he list the phase tracks at DC-midnight time in his correctional post then?

Because it's easier that way, and we are supposed to figure the lunar cycle on our own?

It's no fun if he basically tells us how the phase changes work.

While it is possible the phases changes will align with midnight tonight, they might not, and that's part of the game. It might even be the case that the timing of the changes is not exact and can move forward and back, depending on how much time the cycle it takes.

Even with our moon, the moon cycle doesn't change at the exact time every month, or a week, or even every day. The Earth's Lunar cycle is 29.5 days, so we get a phase change roughly a week, but it's never the same ever month, and there's even a chance you may get two full moons or new moons in one month.

It's entirely possible for DC Moon's to behave in the same way. So, maybe the phases don't line up with midnight right now, but they could and then, fall out of alignment again.

That's what we have to figure out.

And that's why I asked if TJ said that he was fixing the phase changes. If he explicitly the phase changes are supposed to line up at midnight, then I would agree with you and back off (and rewrite the doc,) but he did not, and implied meanings can be misinterpreted.

Edit: However! That is a valid theory that the phases will now change at midnight, and we should watch out for that.

Edit2: Also, go HERE for the most up-to-date summary of what's happening with the Lunar Heralds and the Moon Cycle.

Edited by Shokomon

Dark Eternity, pls check pm. smile.gif

Since you guys like that, I'll release these for you to use as avatars. However, I'll only do it for each color once members have adults of that color.

As only the golds have grown up so far, here is a gold version of it.

user posted image

If you want to use this (or the others coming later), please save it to your computer and upload it using the forum or your own image hosting account. That way the bandwidth on my Photobucket won't get eaten.

Oh, they look SO gorgeous with only one set of wings. I wonder if there might be some way we could get a Dispel Illusion BSA of some kind so they could appear as two-winged on our scrolls if we prefer them that way. The six-winged version just reminds me of that Leonardo daVinci anatomy picture with the naked man's body superimposed with his arms in different positions!

Oh, they look SO gorgeous with only one set of wings. I wonder if there might be some way we could get a Dispel Illusion BSA of some kind so they could appear as two-winged on our scrolls if we prefer them that way. The six-winged version just reminds me of that Leonardo daVinci anatomy picture with the naked man's body superimposed with his arms in different positions!

I think they're gorgeous both ways, kinda wish we did have day/night versions or dimorphism with both, although I suppose that would have been too complicated... I have to admit that I keep spending ridiculous amounts of time looking at the avatars, though - a wonderful sprite!

Although since I don't Freeze dragons and really don't want to start, it's hard to be tempted yet again by more heart-achingly adorable and beautiful hatchies when I know darned well I'd hardly ever really see to really look at them (being non-breedable) if I had them on my scroll anyway - they're just so pretty!

Hahah I'm on team 6-wings. I think the illusion wings are just the coolest things ever~ wink.gif

Hahah I'm on team 6-wings. I think the illusion wings are just the coolest things ever~ wink.gif

I want both smile.gif One set during the day and 3 sets at night.

Ohhh I like that idea biggrin.gif

That would actually make a lot of sense! It'd be awesome if something like that would be implemented wink.gif

It would be awesome and I'm just greedy in wanting it all. Doesn't mean I'll get it but doesn't stop me from wanting it since I saw another member post something like that much earlier in the thread.

edit: Wish I remembered who posted it earlier as it was their idea first smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Some of my bronzes hatched (yeah, I know, between work and unflood I didn't get any the first night). Now the question: do I get more now, or wait in anxiety that there's be a new subdrop tonight or tomorrow, and then kick myself for not getting the extra bronzes when I could have?

Fun effect: scroll rapidly down your list of adult Lunars. The wings seem to blur like a flip-book animation. biggrin.gif

Midnight cave time, moons still haven't changed, so it's still bronzes for now.

It would be awesome and I'm just greedy in wanting it all. Doesn't mean I'll get it but doesn't stop me from wanting it since I saw another member post something like that much earlier in the thread.

edit: Wish I remembered who posted it earlier as it was their idea first smile.gif

I did some searching for you, rubyshoes, since I was wondering the same thing! The earliest mention I saw was this one. smile.gif

Just a thought that passed my mind, but wouldn't it have been really cool if the sprite changed according to the time of day? During the day they only had their one pair of real wings, but in the later hours the illusion wings would appear.

Don't get me wrong, I adore their look, just thought I'd share my passing idea.  :3

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...170560&st=1600#

Edited by Sapphire Ryu

I still have got one yet.

I can't see to find any at all.

go in the least populated biome they drop in every five minutes from top of the hour

EX

12:25

6:15

4:30

and some should spawn in grab them

someone said that the blue lunar heralds is coming next.

No one actually knows for sure though, only TJ~ wink.gif

But yeah, my guess is probably blues.

No one actually knows for sure though, only TJ~ wink.gif

But yeah, my guess is probably blues.

I think blues will be last. I would not mind if they come next though. laugh.gif

Edit: LadyL's avatar is the blue herald though....Hmmmmmm....

Edited by Jazeki

I think blues will be last. I would not mind if they come next though. laugh.gif

I think it's the blue one because when they were meant to be prize dragons, that was going to be her alt tongue.gif *correct me if I'm wrong LadyLyz*

I think blues will be last. I would not mind if they come next though.  laugh.gif

The only reason why I guess blues are next is because the order of the releases so far have been pretty unconventional.

You would expect something like: bronze, then silver, then gold, and lastly the blue ones (AKA spriter alt).

Instead we've gotten golds first and bronzes second. So following that weird pattern, my money's on blue~ laugh.gif

The only reason why I guess blues are next is because the order of the releases so far have been pretty unconventional.

You would expect something like: bronze, then silver, then gold, and lastly the blue ones (AKA spriter alt).

Instead we've gotten golds first and bronzes second. So following that weird pattern, my money's on blue~ laugh.gif

Based on this theory, blue will be next due to how the phases of the moons have changes so far. It has nothing to do with being released in a specific order.