TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

R.I.P my eyes. Dx

LadyLyzar must see it. And she must make the next colour drop. pls.

LadyL can't do that, only TJ can. I don't think she even knew this was happening?

LadyL can't do that, only TJ can. I don't think she even knew this was happening?

Unfortunately :< I certainly want the next colours tongue.gif

Can you draw the next colour? Maybe they're still undecided. wink.gif

I'll try. But probably another day. blah.

I'm so glad the bronzes are still dropping well and I could catch some more just now; I was out all day today celebrating my neice's first birthday and only got in a couple of hours ago.

Since you guys like that, I'll release these for you to use as avatars. However, I'll only do it for each color once members have adults of that color.

As only the golds have grown up so far, here is a gold version of it.

user posted image

If you want to use this (or the others coming later), please save it to your computer and upload it using the forum or your own image hosting account. That way the bandwidth on my Photobucket won't get eaten.

Oh wow! Thank you and i really hope that TJ adds your avatars to the gallery. I will change the chicklet for the Silver Lunar Herald. happy.gif

Uh, the sun is setting so a change in the moon phases could happen...

Uh, the sun is setting so a change in the moon phases could happen...

But are you talking about the Earth's sun? How would that have any effect on Valkemare's moons?

But are you talking about the Earth's sun? How would that have any effect on Valkemare's moons?

On the time page it says "Time of Day It is night.The sun is setting." smile.gif

I would like to dedicate this fan art to LadyLyzar happy.gif Thank you for spriting these amazing Lunar Heralds!

user posted image

Edited to add signature^^

Wow! Pretty~ *rubs cheek against shiny picture*

You can color well! Don't doubt yourself!

Now I wait for all my non-Lunar bred, misclick, and AP eggs to grow... I want at least a brone pair at least and 1 from each biome at most.

---

Go HERE for the most up-to-date summary about the Lunar Heralds and Moon Phases.

Also, is the cave still flooding with bronzes or is the flood over?

Which is more rare bronze,silver,or gold

Typically, the order from rarest to least rare goes: gold, silver, bronze.

But that's not to say that's always the case. wink.gif

I still need to get 4 more CB Bronze Lunar's, Yay.

My plan now is to breed the three lunar heralds I have now for more eggs. I can barely find any in the cave. dry.gif

Man I wish I had my tablet right now, I really want to draw after seeing that xd.png Beautiful fanart Stellaluna22!!

Also thank you LadyLyz for the avatars and continued information biggrin.gif I can't wait till the silvers and blues drop wub.gif

@Ansela: TJ did say in his correctional post that he was fixing/had fixed the timing issue, and that the new phases are supposed to start at 12am DC-time. It may be that the moon phases change later on tonight if this is the case smile.gif (or tomorrow...)

Edited by bluesonic1

Have Silvers been dropped yet?

Nope. This thread would be a lot more busy if so. laugh.gif

Based off TJ's update, they may not change until midnight cave time which is still a few hours off. And even then, no guarantee it will change tonight.

A weekend night would be nice for sure, but all we can do is wait, and refresh this thread. And refresh. And refresh. xd.png

Edited by jocosa

Man I wish I had my tablet right now, I really want to draw after seeing that xd.png Beautiful fanart Stellaluna22!!

Also thank you LadyLyz for the avatars and continued information biggrin.gif I can't wait till the silvers and blues drop wub.gif

@Ansela: TJ did say in his correctional post that he was fixing/had fixed the timing issue, and that the new phases are supposed to start at 12am DC-time. It may be that the moon phases change later on tonight if this is the case smile.gif (or tomorrow...)

He said he had fixed it. He also said the DC phases might not match earth time. (I was paying attention; it was I who asked how come I had eggs apparently from the wrong phase ! I am NOT searching this thread to find that post though xd.png )

Oh but - well, here you go:

Posted by: TJ09 Sep 3 2015, 03:46 PM]

(I asked) Well, then how come I have two BRONZE eggs caught on Sept 1st - when the moon was in the same phase as all my golds ? Is it even MORE complex than that ?

Phase changes probably don't align exactly to midnight EST right now. My post shows the moon phase as of 00:00 EST on the listed date.

Edited by fuzzbucket

He said he had fixed it. He also said the DC phases might not match earth time. (I was paying attention; it was I who asked how come I had eggs apparently from the wrong phase ! I am NOT searching this thread to find that post though xd.png )

AWWWWW! why not Fuzzy?

LTNS, Good to see you still around...

AWWWWW! why not Fuzzy?

LTNS, Good to see you still around...

I just did actually - he had posted the phases with dates, and - so I found the post where he answered my question by going for "print thread" but I wasn't about to find the page with it on... xd.png

Hi to you too wink.gif

How many clicks do you need to grow a full grown Lunar Herald. Or any dragon.

Edited by Kari_Drake

How many clicks do you need to grow a full grown Lunar Herald.

Theoretically, 0. As long as you have views/unique views you're good.