TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

One is on my scroll. now everyone is taking them I found one when i was in the abandoned page.now his name is goldenfairy

I just looked at your scroll.

I can also tell you that your hatchlings are going to die very fast, if you don't fog them right now. They already have too many views and most of them still have a good two days to go before they grow up.

Wait until they have reached 4 days, then unfog and they should grow up more or less immediately.

I incubated, but they still won't hatch until tomorrow. ^^;;

So, as far as I'm concerned, the next drop can wait a little longer... smile.gif

Agreed! I think after this release my to-do list will be to get more reds before Halloween! The cool-down period feels like an ETERNITY during a new release. I'm trying to resist the temptation of filling my two open egg slots right now in case a new color drops tonight...

I'm really enjoying this release, the theories are incredible and I've had a lot of fun following this thread! Like most of you I'm hoping thinking blues are next - it definitely goes along with the theory of available light influencing egg color.

Wishing everyone lots of luck if you're still trying to catch a bronze!

I just looked at your scroll.

I can also tell you that your hatchlings are going to die very fast, if you don't fog them right now. They already have too many views and most of them still have a good two days to go before they grow up.

Wait until they have reached 4 days, then unfog and they should grow up more or less immediately.

Thanks it did not say anything about them being sick. smile.gif Avatars of change gets sick a lot right because they are uncommon.

Edited by Kari_Drake

Thanks it did not say anything about them being sick. 

You seem to be having a lot of trouble raising your eggs. I don't want to butt in, as Ravensilver is already trying to help you, but have you read our FAQ yet? It covers a lot of subjects and may help you keep your eggs alive.

A few easy rules to follow to raise your eggs properly.

Method 1:

1. After obtaining your new egg/hatchling, DO NOT PUT IT IN HATCHERIES YET.

2. Check how much time the dragon has left. 4 to 5 days, perfect, stick it in as many hatcheries as you want. 5 to 6 days? Safe, but a little iffy, one or two hatcheries is your best bet. 6 or above? Don't touch it, let the timer go down under 6 days, then add it to hatcheries.

3. Your scroll will tell you if your growing dragons are sick. If they are, fog them for at least 24 hours so they have time to heal.

4. Eggs can hatch with as little as 700 views, but 1000 is more than enough. Hatchlings can grow with around 2000.

Method 2:

1. Fog all new additions to your scroll / Do not add any new dragons to hatcheries.

2. Wait until they are under 4 days.

3. Add them to all the hatcheries you want. All of them is fine. When they are under 4 days they become Incuhatchable, which means sticking them into the ER of hatcheries will hatch them within a few minutes.

Hope this helps. Good luck with raising your dragons in the future.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Trying to decide whether or not to catch more Bronzes, or wait until the next color comes is nail biting xd.png

This has been one fun release, that's for sure! It's wonderful to see that the dragon eggs have been, for the most part, plentiful.

I was away for 4 days with no internet, so missed the start of the Bronze eggs. I have managed to catch 4 of them since I got back last night and am hoping to fill my scroll. I actually hope Bronze drops for at least two more days so I can get an 8th Bronze CB before they disappear.

These are such lovely dragons. I'm glad they are fairly easy to get, unlike some other recent releases -- yes, I'm looking at you, Xenowyrms!

I must admit, while I am salivating for the next release color, I AM glad I have a bit of breathing room to get some more CB reds, and fulfill some more promises.

Agreed! I think after this release my to-do list will be to get more reds before Halloween! The cool-down period feels like an ETERNITY during a new release. I'm trying to resist the temptation of filling my two open egg slots right now in case a new color drops tonight...

I'm really enjoying this release, the theories are incredible and I've had a lot of fun following this thread! Like most of you I'm hoping thinking blues are next - it definitely goes along with the theory of available light influencing egg color.

Wishing everyone lots of luck if you're still trying to catch a bronze!

After seeing all the people in here saying they're running low on Reds, I bred mine.

I got half of what I got last week, with the same number of breedings. So while I would love to help people out, my stable of CB/PB Reds will have to remain unbred for a while, since they're clearly not liking weekly breedings.

I so hope that the blues start dropping tonight.

Oh I hope NOT! I just grabbed three more Bronzes - one of which will have to be gifted/AP'd in five hours. I'd really like a little more of a breather between new colors.

I so hope that the blues start dropping tonight.

If they do, I'll be clear and ready. biggrin.gif

Edit: I hope all the colors will have dropped and everyone has what they need of them, before the September drop happens.

Edited by Riverwillows

If they do, I'll be clear and ready. biggrin.gif

Edit: I hope all the colors will have dropped and everyone has what they need of them, before the September drop happens.

We don't always GET a September drop.... I did wonder if this one was designed to make one unnecessary ?

I STILL kind of feel that since it IS now September - that this counts as both the August and September drop - especially since it's so lengthy.

I was away for 4 days with no internet, so missed the start of the Bronze eggs. I have managed to catch 4 of them since I got back last night and am hoping to fill my scroll. I actually hope Bronze drops for at least two more days so I can get an 8th Bronze CB before they disappear.

These are such lovely dragons. I'm glad they are fairly easy to get, unlike some other recent releases -- yes, I'm looking at you, Xenowyrms!

They are going to stop dropping!i need to find one.

I STILL kind of feel that since it IS now September - that this counts as both the August and September drop - especially since it's so lengthy.

This! I know this is the "August release", but it's September 5th (for me, anyways) and the release is only half over (two more colors!). I would totally understand not having a separate end-of-September release.

I woke up early and came in here just to see if a new color had started dropping. Dangit. I'm waiting! ... And now I'm wondering if I should breed my golds, start my collection of frozen hatchies. .... Not yet, man, not yet.

If we had a September release somewhere at the end of the month, we'd probably be so fussed about it that everyone would be hectic and in panic trying to get as many of the new eggs + get ready for Halloween. That's why I wouldn't be surprised if we had nothing new this September regarding dragon releases, this release is enough to keep us all entertained. smile.gif

I agree and really hope this!

If someone has bronze or golden lunar heralds then they could breed them and abandon them and we could have them if others keep taking them in the other page.

Edited by Kari_Drake

If someone has bronze or golden lunar heralds then they could breed them and abandon them and we could have them if others keep taking them in the other page.

These are going to be around forever, so you don't need to worry. The colors of the eggs are the only thing that is going to change, and they will always cycle around again. No need to fret :>

These are going to be around forever, so you don't need to worry. The colors of the eggs are the only thing that is going to change, and they will always cycle around again. No need to fret :>

Ok.

While it could be due to actual viewbombing, do remember guys that because of the new release, there will be more people than usual on hatchery sites so they will get more views than usual.

Hmm... I've had the impression there are much less, instead. I've had "old" eggs (not incubated AP rescues) hatch at 3d22h after incubation, repeated poking and heartfelt cursing.