TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

What colour is next? I've seen people saying silver but I'm not too sure.

I'm guessing silver. I'm basing that of the fact that the pattern of TJ's dragons and the release went down from Gold to Bronze then most likely will go to Silver then last Blue.

(But this is all a guess).

My hatchies keep gendering male sleep.gif

If anyone wants to swap, my post is in the Hatchie Didn't Gender Right thread.

Anyways, I definitely am looking forward to the blue ones <3 THOSE I shall hoard.

Since everything is up in the air again, let's see how accurate my theory is now! not very

I'm going to make it easier myself and just use four general phases for the moons: Waxing, Full Moon, Waning, and New Moon.

Now let's iron out the two moon theory:

NOTE: Where Aurax's (Gold Moon's) effect is dominant, and Cirion's (Blue Moon's) effect is weaker, Waxing = all phases when the moon is transitioning from New to Full, and Waning = all phases when the moon is transitioning from Full to New

- When moon's are in sync regardless of phase except for New and Full Moons: Gold Egg

--------------

- Aurax is waxing and Cirion is waxing: Gold egg

- Aurax is waxing and Cirion is Full: Silver egg (with a chance of Gold and maybe Blue)

- Aurax is waxing and Cirion is waning: Gold egg

- Aurax is waxing and Cirion is New: Gold egg

--------------

- Aurax is Full and Cirion is waxing: Gold egg

- Aurax is Full and Cirion is Full: Gold egg (with a chance of Silver and maybe Blue)

- Aurax is Full and Cirion is waning: Gold egg

- Aurax is Full and Cirion is New: Gold egg

--------------

- Aurax is waning and Cirion is waxing: Silver egg

• -Nope,
Bronze eggs confirmed for waNing cresent Aurax and waXing cresent Cirion.

- Aurax is waning and Cirion is Full: Blue egg (with a chance of Silver)

- Aurax is waning and Cirion is waning: Gold egg

• -
CONFIRMED only for waNing gibbous Aurax and waNing cresent Cirion.

- Aurax is waning and Cirion is New: Gold egg

• -Nope,
Bronze eggs confirmed for waning cresent Aurax and New moon Cirion.

--------------

- Aurax is New and Cirion is waxing: Blue egg

- Aurax is New and Cirion is Full: Blue egg

- Aurax is New and Cirion is waning: Blue egg (with maybe a chance of Bronze)

- Aurax is New and Cirion is New: Bronze egg

-------------

And that's it.

This is for CATCHING ONLY. I have no idea how breeding will work.

- I'll add a big Confirmed to the things that actually happen.

I'm going to leave the theory like this, because I'm lazy I want to see how accurate I was.

Edit: Also, I finally got a bronze! Yay!

Edited by Shokomon

This flood is helping xd.png I feel so bad (yet am laughing at the irony) when people spent hours trying to get them and now a mini flood happens ;^; I now have more then what I wanted lawl

I'm excited to see the new color~ though I still need one more bronze, so hopefully it won't be shifting over that soon. xd.png

Have to wait 20 more hours till some of my bronzes hatch and then I will wait. Who knows when the exact time will be for a new color to come out.

i'm so happy there is a bronze flood. at last i now have a breeding pair from volcano and from desert. thankyou tj!

perhaps i shouldn't have bred my golds yesterday to get two 2nd gens, but at the time i really thought it was the only way i would get some bronze eggs on my scroll. i hope i won't be egglocked by the time the colour changes again.

i haven't caught up on the last few pages, but i see that the moon phases are a little more complex now.

So excited to see what the next color will be. These eggs and dragons are amazing. This release has been super fun.

Whoops, just got all my bronzes from the volcano - what would be the best thread to try to trade for bronzes from other biomes?

Whoops, just got all my bronzes from the volcano - what would be the best thread to try to trade for bronzes from other biomes?

Probably Cave Born Trading.

Edited by NotBambi

I am so glad that they are flooding again. Now i have one from each biome where i can catch them. I think i will influence them female and when i get the chance to grab more i influence them male. I do not like surprises and need an easy to remember routine for influencing so many eggs in a row.

What flood?

I just got on and 4 caves are completely empty...? Only Coast and

Forest have anything.

Anyone else planning to hoard the hatchlings? Don't get me wrong, I love the adults and plan on 2 pairs of each kind, but the hatchies are just adorable!! I want a bajillion of them!

Anyone else planning to hoard the hatchlings? Don't get me wrong, I love the adults and plan on 2 pairs of each kind, but the hatchies are just adorable!! I want a bajillion of them!

im hoarding all them them except the bronzes i might grab a few but not as many as the silvers golds or blues

The gold lunars only look good with stripes IMO xd.png I don't really have anything that will match really well except for stripes. At least I have a lot of them if they refuse.

I HAVE SO MANY MALE LUNARS DAMMIT

Why no eggs dropping?

(just got in from work, haven't read the last 20 pages that piled up since I left )

Ah, okay thanks, i just need to wait then. Still bronze?

Edited by Tawanda001

They are. I was just at the alpine and saw a whole row of them. I didn't stay because I'm locked but they were there.