TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

View bombing is just so.....childish. I don't like you so I'll take away your toys. I mean, seriously folks, wtf?

Anyway, my Bronze will all hatch within next 6 hours, so I'll be ready for the next wave. It's hard keeping those spaces empty, tho. I see eggies and think, ooo, want!! lol....

Edited by Riverwillows

Viewbombing seems so pointless. Even if you're deadset on being a jerk aren't there more entertaining ways/places to troll? >_> Maybe they're just lazy.

Just three hours left for my bronze egg~

Bah...managed to replace one of my extra male golds with a female one, but so far no bites for my second extra....

I'm so glad i noticed this bronze flood! biggrin.gif

I tried so hard, but catching and even trading seemed impossible (had to AP 2 2nd gen PB Silver eggs today to fill the spaces with Lunars...)

Hello there so what have i missed any thing new came while i was gone? Hopes new colors are out while making sure hatchlings are ok as well as the eggs. peeks at the eggs trying to sweet talk them out.

Wow, I just... I love these guys so much. They're def in my top three favorite breeds.

I'll probably end up doing some gold herald/moonstone checkers, but I wonder what else to do. Probably stuff involving nebs and xenos, since they're my other two favorites.

I am so relieved that each phase of these gorgeous dragons has it's own flood...

(And that it happens late at night tongue.gif )

Edited by Loki.Dottir

I clicked on an alpine egg and caught it!!! biggrin.gif But also I have a misclick. sad.gif

Just woke up (extra early... ^^ ) and thought I'd try my luck again. Haven't even had a cup of tea yet.

And they're dropping! Caught 3 in the desert. O.o

Thank you so much, TJ, for opening the gates wider for these! <3 <3 <3

Now I can spend the day doing something useful instead of chasing virtual pixel eggs... ^^;;;;

They are so much easier to catch in the early morning of my timezone, they are dropping three at a time, even in the alpine!

Though I'm stuck with a pygmy egg for another five hours. dry.gif

From now on, I just have to remember to get up early enough. ^^ Wouldn't be the first time I set my alarm clock just so that I can catch an egg or two... smile.gif

/eyes gendering golds, I ended up with quite a few more males than females. But as they aren't dimorphic I don't mind too much. It all depends on what to mate it with.

I'm currently waiting for five hours to pass before I can catch a bit more of these, I need another two. An alpine and a volcano egg. smile.gif

/eyes gendering golds, I ended up with quite a few more males than females. But as they aren't dimorphic I don't mind too much. It all depends on what to mate it with.

I'm starting to run out of pinks... ^^

If a breed is hard to catch, I try to go for 1:2 ratio. One male, two females. That way I have two choices to use for breeding.

With some breeds, that has become *very* hard to do... *eyes coppers and golds* ^^

have we only had Golds and Bronze so far?

So far, yes. Thank the Gods! ^^;; I need a bit of a breather... >.>

I finally caught some biggrin.gif I'm so happy, my internet is so bad I thought I never get one! Now I hope they'll hatch until next color appear.

I do notice a lot more males than female gold lunars. In the hatchie didn't gender right trade thread, there's several "I need female(s)!" posts than "I need male(s)!" posts.

I finally caught some biggrin.gif I'm so happy, my internet is so bad I thought I never get one! Now I hope they'll hatch until next color appear.

Same here! I spent all day yesterday, watching them fly by while my internet was loading the pages just millisecond too late... >.<

I am *sooo* glad TJ decided to be kind to us... smile.gif

Or at least some of them. smile.gif