TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

COME ON EGGIES HATCH HATCH!!! I WANT TWO MORE!!

I'll give you cookies! *pokes eggs with cookie platter* They are moonlight flavored!

And Im sitting here. No bronzes, Missing Floods while at work.

Edit: Go HERE for most up-to-date summary of happenings for the Lunar Heralds and Moon Phases.

Edited by Shokomon

True. My friend said he just caught a CB ice in the Alpine.

I've also seen at least 3 thunders, 1 ice, and 1 magma. And caught a seasonal, which are reasonably rare. (Not really, actually, they just get snatched super fast.)

Thank you TJ, for making your players happy! They are such lovely dragons, we must have them.

A flood, nice! I had caught some eggs intermittently in the last day, but this was a welcome site to see. I hope everyone manages to get thier fill (and doesn't put them into hatcheries at 7d) =P

Just saw a PM alerting me to floods! Yay!

Edit: Still holding out for if blue or silver come out tonight.

Edited by Jazeki

By the way, a useful way of hunting while DC is flooding is going onto a biome just to check where the eggs are and then put a finger there. When you get to the next biome you should already have your mouse/trackpad/whatever you use and click immediately.

If people are good enough with the new eggs they caught, and still have slots open, you can find some good rares in other biomes.  smile.gif

No, they will not because there is nothing in the other biomes. Would not be possible to have a compromise, with floods in the biomes where the new releases are dropping and business as usual in the others?

Otherwise, the fast catchers will keep getting all the new eggs they can catch, demand outrageous trades and go back to fill up again.

Edited by NotBambi

Huh, Dragon Cave is being rather slow for me. At least I'm not hunting?

Edit: And back to normal. xd.png

Edited by Tehya Faye

Aw I thought I was special for snagging two more and it turns out they're flooding. xd.png Hopefully those who were having trouble before will get their chance.

Well, I have been seeing a few other eggs in the biomes. And as long as these are flooding prices for them will stay small because most of us can catch our own so there's no need to trade to get them. And for those who can't catch them even with the flood so many kind people are gifting them that the trading prices will stay low. It's when everyone wants the new ones desperately but few are dropping that prices get ridiculous.

Yay for new color, and for the flood! I caught a pair without much difficulty.

I assume Cirion went through New already? When was that? Last I checked both moons were waning, now Cirion is waxing.

What the heck is with the Seasonal dragons flooding as well? Lol xd.png

Hehe, yeah. I caught two of those as well.

No, they will not because there is nothing in the other biomes. Would not be possible to have a compromise, with floods in the biomes where the new releases are dropping and business as usual in the others?

Otherwise, the fast catchers will keep getting all the new eggs they can catch, demand outrageous trades and go back to fill up again.

Actually, during floods, there are different eggs in Coast, Forest, and Jungle.

Caught a Brown/Bronze and now I'm locked rolleyes.gif Hopefully there's time to hatch some eggs before the next color is dropped ^^;

Heads up: The help page was displaying the wrong moon phase for Cirion (it was actually just displaying Aurax's phase for both). The actual egg colors are correct.

Since that screws up everyone's data collecting, here's the phases for the days since the release:

Aug 29, 2015

Aurax: Waning gibbous

Cirion: Waning crescent

Aug 30, 2015

Aug 31, 2015

Sep 01, 2015

Sep 02, 2015

Aurax: Waning crescent

Cirion: New

Sep 03, 2015

Aurax: Waning crescent

Cirion: Waxing crescent

Ocean Secrets, (or anyone else who didn't see this and is confused now about the current moon phases) TJ posted earlier that he had to fix a mistake on the time page. I hope this makes the moon phases more clear to you.

Yay for new color, and for the flood! I caught a pair without much difficulty.

I assume Cirion went through New already? When was that? Last I checked both moons were waning, now Cirion is waxing.

Hehe, yeah. I caught two of those as well.

TJ posted earlier to explain it. The moons were bugged, both were showing Aurax's state. Now they're both correct.

omg it IS still flooding!! I just grabbed 3 in the span of like a minute. Ohhhh I feel so much better now. Yayyy!

For those who still don't have brown/bronze, go! Go look! It's much easier now then it was at first.