TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Well, *someone* seems to be all set to see my eggs go the way of the Dodo... They're getting views, and they shouldn't.

I don't quite see where the fun is in having other people's eggs or hatchies get sick and die... but it seems there's all kinds... >.>

Sorry to spoil your fun, but they're all fogged now... ^^

Okay so I fibbed the other day when I said I wouldn't worry about catching CB Bronzes. XD Went hunting for a Bronze after I got home from ~7 hours at the county fair and with my one open slot caught one without too much trouble~ ^-^ I probably would still be hunting but I'm hatchie-locked with things from the AP.

Now if only the lag would take a hike I could finish naming all my babies that gendered (I try to name things asap after they gender) while I was away...

To whoever is view-bombing the amazing people in this thread:

Get a life. And get your own dragons.

i can't wait for the blue and white lunars, but they might be the hardest to catch. shouldn't have used up all my incubates ahh :/

i can't wait for the blue and white lunars, but they might be the hardest to catch. shouldn't have used up all my incubates ahh :/

They'll probably get a flood too, so it shouldn't be too difficult to get some. smile.gif

After struggling so hard for these yesterday, this almost feels too easy now. xd.png But I won't complain, I was able to fill all of my egg slots within two drops. I hope these still drop tomorrow so I can get a full set (i.e. 4 males and 4 females). I'm not so worried about the silver and blue though, since I suspect that they will have a similar flood at some point of time (probably in the middle of their phase, which would mean that we still have some days left to grab the Bronzes). :3

You know....I do believe the people who run the hatcheries can see who's putting in the dragons....mine keep ending up in Silvi's lair.

You know....I do believe the people who run the hatcheries can see who's putting in the dragons....mine keep ending up in Silvi's lair.

I wonder if that could be somebody manually adding a scroll name similar to yours but having/typing it wrong - that's happened.

Because nobody would Viewbomb anyone at Silvi's - it;s safe for even new eggs.

I like Silvi's. Yeah, it usually is pretty safe. But I'm not the only one being viewbombed. Anyway, my scroll is hidden in between hatchings so it's no longer an issue for me. Just feel bad for others.

When I've been viewbombed in the past, it was through Silvi's Lair. Because you can hide your scroll all you want, if they have the code for the egg it can still be entered on that site ^__^ Why all the sudden viewbombing though? With the mini-flood of the new colour, I thought the competition had died out?

On a sidenote, I'm torn about the moons having different phases now. It's a bit harder to track/remember but at the same time, I appreciate that it's more realistic to have them with different phases (some users more experienced in planetary stuffs had been discussing the realism aspect near the start of the release).

When I've been viewbombed in the past, it was through Silvi's Lair. Because you can hide your scroll all you want, if they have the code for the egg it can still be entered on that site ^__^ Why all the sudden viewbombing though? With the mini-flood of the new colour, I thought the competition had died out?

On a sidenote, I'm torn about the moons having different phases now. It's a bit harder to track/remember but at the same time, I appreciate that it's more realistic to have them with different phases (some users more experienced in planetary stuffs had been discussing the realism aspect near the start of the release).

It's not about competition, it's about some childish jerky thing, something too silly to be understood, really. Even though people are supposed to be 13 to be on here.

Just been out hunting and got Bronze eggs. Did anyone see a Silver or Blue yet? We need a fansite tracker for this xd.png.

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

Just been out hunting and got Bronze eggs. Did anyone see a Silver or Blue yet? We need a fansite tracker for this xd.png.

Just keep the site's time page open and refresh every so often. When you see it change, either go hunting or ask here if someone else is free to hunt/has seen new eggs yet wink.gif

The moon phases are supposed to change at 12am DC time, by what TJ's correctional post (and a post after) said, but there had been some issues with that too when the gold eggs changed to bronze. If it is all working fine though, that gives you a better time frame for when to check the time page each day.

Edited by bluesonic1

FINALLY have one brownish bronze from each biome so now it's just a matter of waiting for my chance to get trios of the remaining two colours.

Wait, somebody has been viewbombing people in this thread? Wow. The salt is real with whoever is doing that.... >.< They need to grow up. Or go step on a lego brick. <3

Anyway, managed to only grab two bronze, but I'm okay with that. Just waiting for the silver ones to start dropping, so hoping all my eggs/hatchies will be cleared by then smile.gif Already got a few ideas for breeding tests and one bigger project...

Did the Bronze eggs just start flooding??!!

I caught 3 in a row within one 5 minute drop!!

They didn't just start flooding, but yep! Bronze flood going on since a few hours ago. ^^

They didn't just start flooding, but yep! Bronze flood going on since a few hours ago. ^^

Niiiiiice. That means the Silvers and the Blues won't be as hectic as the bronze ones were lol. I'm going to hatch this batch, and wait to see when the other colors start dropping. Then I will decide if I want 4 pairs or two.

Catching the next colour will be hard because it'll probably happen at the weekend when I don't have a computer D:

Come on little iPhone. We can do this.