TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Yay for the Bronze flood! Thanks TJ for giving everyone a better chance at getting some of these lovely dragons!

I can't wait until the Silvers & Blues come out. I hope we get a flood with those colors too.

Thank you LadyLyzar for giving us these wonderful dragons!

While everyone is snapping after more brown Heralds, I'm enjoying the lack of competition for these lovely PB Pinks from Gryphonic and at least one other breeder. I've been running out of them recently, and it's nice to be able to grab them without competition.

1. I was at work.

2. Two of your new pinks are ones *I* bred to the AP a few days ago for kicks xd.png

Mixed feelings about the new flood. Yes, it was necessary and I'm very glad TJ made one!! And I'm selfishly sad because I came home from work deciding I was going to gamble on trading the only three I caught yesterday, but now they're easy to find. rolleyes.gif

Actually, during floods, there are different eggs in Coast, Forest, and Jungle.

Nope. There are a very few blockers only. That keep re-appearing.

Thanks TJ and LadyLyzar i am keeping my slots open for the others.I am so glad TJ done this now everyone has a chance to get these lovely eggs. biggrin.gif

Thank you so much, LadyLyzar and TJ, for the bronze flood! I really was surprised and happy to see it! biggrin.gif Now we can all get a chance to have these wonderful eggs biggrin.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Yay for new color, and for the flood! I caught a pair without much difficulty.

I assume Cirion went through New already? When was that? Last I checked both moons were waning, now Cirion is waxing.

Hehe, yeah. I caught two of those as well.

Wait. there's a new color??!

locked myself with 7 xd.png

thanks TJ <3

i thought id never get any earlier today before the flood when i heard the brown ones started dropping!

Wait. there's a new color??!

"New" to someone who hasn't checked in for 24 hours. Currently the cave is dropping bronzes/coppers, whichever you prefer to call them.

Edit: I can't decide whether to let all my golds grow up, or to freeze one s2 to look at between phases...

Edited by Gryphonic

Ocean Secrets, (or anyone else who didn't see this and is confused now about the current moon phases) TJ posted earlier that he had to fix a mistake on the time page. I hope this makes the moon phases more clear to you.

Was Aurax not "waning crescent" on Sept 1st? Or am I just confused?

So, SO thankful for the flood-drops! I was home with my parents, on a visit, sans computer, came back to find the site mid-release, and couldn't get *anything* yesterday. But today, I quickly snagged 4 bronzes. Woohoo! Hopefully, the golden lunars that I missed will be obtainable when they come back around, too. *crosses fingers!*

I'm really, really hoping that we get floods like this for the silvers and blues too. Well, floods. Not "like this", where they are almost non-existent for forever and everyone gets so discouraged and *then* it floods. Let's just have the floods next time, huh?

Well it is time for me to head out see you all later and hve fun catching these bronze.Can not wait for the others to come bye now waves.

Edited by Laryal

Actually, during floods, there are different eggs in Coast, Forest, and Jungle.

Again, no there aren't. Volcano, Desert and Alpine got release eggs at the last 5 minutes drop. The other three biomes? A grand total of ONE egg, a blocker.

there's a calendar of moon phases here if anyone is interested ^^ i think the blue/white ones will appear in a week from now

Those are the Earth's moon phases - these are ruled by the two moons of Valkmare, which have their own phases. Apparently no one knows for sure exactly what they (the phases) are (except TJ)

ETA: clarify

Edited by oddsoxdi

When is the next color supposed to drop? Sorry, I don't really understand the lunar phases. sad.gif

Me neither.

I MUST say, you have such an attractive name wink.gif !

Those are the Earth's moon phases - these are ruled by the two moons of Valkmare, which have their own phases. Apparently no one knows for sure exactly what they (the phases) are (except TJ)

ETA: clarify

Oh I see blink.gif

I hope we can figure it out soon!

Copper is probably the best name given bronze is usually more green/goldish thanks to the other metals combined to make that alloy.

Edited by Ashywolf