TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I already got the bronze pair [that was all I ever wanted of that color anyways] before the flood but OMFG THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUCH TJ!!!!!!!!!!!

When you switch over to the blue or silver next, can you start OFF with a flood of them? :3 All day? *hopeful eyes* SO MANY people are going to be NUTS for those colors that a flood of them will be needed to meet the demands. Even then they'll go like lightning! E^E

An all-day flood of the new silver or blue color would be just the thing to combat that insatiable demand! :3 *HUGS*

Why am I suddenly scared this is some cruel trick and the pretty pretty blue ones are going to be release later tonight before any of our eggs can hatch? xd.png Mostly joking but............

I have all 6! Today is a good day!

Edited by Clya

I already got the bronze pair [that was all I ever wanted of that color anyways] before the flood but OMFG THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUCH TJ!!!!!!!!!!!

When you switch over to the blue or silver next, can you start OFF with a flood of them? :3 All day? *hopeful eyes* SO MANY people are going to be NUTS for those colors that a flood of them will be needed to meet the demands. Even then they'll go like lightning! E^E

An all-day flood of the new silver or blue color would be just the thing to combat that insatiable demand! :3 *HUGS*

Thanks for making this post. The Silvers and blues are all I'd ever need, but I love the bronzes too. I just h8 the golds, but I got one just cuz.

Oh man....the Blue and Silvers. I love the Golds, but the Blue and Silver are what I'm really after. wub.gif

JUST caught a CB summer! biggrin.gif I know the release will change tomorrow, but I still have 2 egg slots left and 1-2 eggs are hatching tomorrow.

WAIT A MOMENT I HAVE AN IDEAAAAAAAAAA

What if he was waiting until most of the other ones (the gold ones) grew up/hatched so that people could catch some in the new flood? I don't know I'll just.... go over here *hides in a corner*

THEN! Maybe he will do it with the others? Hopefully? PLEASE PLEASE?

Edited by Clya

What if he was waiting until most of the other ones (the gold ones) grew up/hatched so that people could catch some in the new flood? I don't know I'll just.... go over here *hides in a corner*

That would make sense, to be nicer to new people.

My gold one hatched already, but I WANT A BRONZE SO BADLY. D:

Oh man....the Blue and Silvers. I love the Golds, but the Blue and Silver are what I'm really after. wub.gif

This would also be me. wub.gif

Ohh thanks so much TJ for the floods hope everyone who was looking for these guys are able to get a few now. biggrin.gif

If they start out as a flood, then most of the eggs people just got from this flood wouldn't have hatched yet making it so that only a few eggs could be nabbed. I wouldn't mind if he did it the same way as this time (well I would a bit)

Misclicked a Summer trying to get one! xd.png

Edit: Hey, Arcanist. Thanks, bud. xd.png

The Bronze eggs are in the Alpine, Desert, and Volcano. smile.gif

If they start out as a flood, then most of the eggs people just got from this flood wouldn't have hatched yet making it so that only a few eggs could be nabbed. I wouldn't mind if he did it the same way as this time (well I would a bit)

Yeah same, but at least we'll know not to fret if we can't snag them immediately~ happy.gif

Although, under the assumption that he made the ratios separate, we'll probably be getting floods to begin with.

Never mind, caught one <3 Finally!! Thank you so, so much TJ! Seriosuly, really appreciate it. smile.gif

Does anyone know how long the flood will be on for? I'm egg locked for around 2 hours and depending how long it'll last I may have to abandon some eggs.

Edited by Cupup889

Wait, is the flood still happening? Or did I miss it? :<

It's still going on don't worry

I got my last two from the alpine and volcano

Now all of the biomes are empty. I thought only the Desert, Alpine and Volcano were affected. blink.gif ?

Thank you thank you for the flood! Just nabbed two more bronzes from the desert.

I hope this means the other colors will flood too. They are all so pretty.