TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Nope, still bronze, the moon phases are still the same. smile.gif

I never understood viewbombing, and I never will. But I am surprised to see these brand new eggs that are accessible to everyone getting bombed. Really childish either way.

Anyway, I think that the eggs are easier to catch now because it's night. These are, after all, dragons who prefer moonlight over sunlight, maybe that's why they're so scarce during the day and drop more often by night. wink.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Nope, still bronze, the moon phases are still the same. smile.gif

I never understood viewbombing, and I never will. But I am surprised to see these brand new eggs that are accessible to everyone getting bombed. Really childish either way.

Anyway, I think that the eggs are easier to catch now because it's night. These are, after all, dragons who prefer moonlight over sunlight, maybe that's why they're so scarce during the day and drop more often by night. wink.gif

From my Holiday experience, it's a "If I can't have it, neither can you" mindset :/ Exactly as you said, childish.

And that actually makes a lot of sense, if they dropped more at night than at day. Does this mean there might one day be a Solar Herald? xd.png All I know is these have quickly become a favourite, they are just so pretty. Especially the illusionary wings and the use of DragCave lore. wub.gif

That means the Silvers and the Blues won't be as hectic as the bronze ones were lol.

We can only HOPE that will be the case with the remaining two.

I'm not sure why people are finding it hard to obtain Bronze egg.

I've just gotten another full set ( six eggs, two from each biome) just by casually click on the habitat and clicking the egg.

I'm not sure why people are finding it hard to obtain Bronze egg.

I've just gotten another full set ( six eggs, two from each biome) just by casually click on the habitat and clicking the egg.

Because they didn't start flooding until nearly a day after they were released. Before that there was maybe one per biome per shuffle, and even fewer once people started breeding their newly adult golds.

Because they didn't start flooding until nearly a day after they were released. Before that there was maybe one per biome per shuffle, and even fewer once people started breeding their newly adult golds.

A friend told me about the flood, i didn't know that it was still going on.

Thank you for telling me ^

A friend told me about the flood, i didn't know that it was still going on.

Thank you for telling me ^

Lol, only it wasn't still going on, we never had one at all until this last evening, which was why they were so hard to catch with everyone in at once on a merely Common Drop level.

Now that we've had the Flood and so many people have a scroll-full, catching is easy, thank goodness and TJ!

Edit: getting my merds wixed at 5:30 AM, been up too many nights with these Releases, lol. (Hey, it's an excuse, I need several sometimes.)

Edited by Syphoneira

Am I the only one who's kind of amused at how everyone is like "I got a whole set easy, dunno how others aren't" when it's probably a case of you took them all already?

Bred a brownish coloured egg from my CB gold one and a CB Gold Wyvern. I'm tempted to try my first ever breeding project, though what dragon would go with the brown well...also I think I've missed a step with silver? Though dunno what order the cycle is.

Edited by Xili_Rem

Bred a brownish coloured egg from my CB gold one and a CB Gold Wyvern. I'm tempted to try my first ever breeding project, though what dragon would go with the brown well...

How about tri-horn wyverns? I think they'd work out pretty well. smile.gif

Am I the only one who's kind of amused at how everyone is like "I got a whole set easy, dunno how others aren't" when it's probably a case of you took them all already?

Bred a brownish coloured egg from my CB gold one and a CB Gold Wyvern. I'm tempted to try my first ever breeding project, though what dragon would go with the brown well...also I think I've missed a step with silver? Though dunno what order the cycle is.

No, you didn't. Nobody's sure what exactly the order is, but so far we've only had gold and brown. No silver yet.

Actually one person at least wasn't (probably all of any saying anything like that weren't) on for the horror show so had no idea what it was like, but came on after the Flood with like maybe 15 or less people per biome rather than maybe 50-60 or more - and there ARE lots Dropping, as there were before, but far fewer people in no hurry to take these eggs, maybe code or rare hunting.

With a Flood and a good Drop rate, no problem, but otherwise? sad.gif

Well, I can certainly confirm that yesterday it was almost impossible (no, actually, for people with slow internet connections like me, it *was* impossible) to grab a bronze from *any* biome. Either they weren't dropping at all, or only one per drop.

With 40-50 people minimum in each biome, try to catch something... yeah. Not.

So be glad and thankful that TJ is being so nice to us today... I certainly am! ^___^

Just caught another Bronze! (Yes Bronze are still dropping) Now I have eight in total!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Just caught another Bronze! (Yes Bronze are still dropping) Now I have eight in total!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Yeah for more Bronzes! ^^

I'm not sure whether I should grab more - then I'd be egg-locked - or wait until tomorrow to see whether the next color drops...

*ponders*

Yeah for more Bronzes! ^^

I'm not sure whether I should grab more - then I'd be egg-locked - or wait until tomorrow to see whether the next color drops...

*ponders*

Whenever the next color drops it will last as much as the first two, so no worries. smile.gif As long as you can incubate it shouldn't be such a big deal. smile.gif

This morning (my morning being DC night), catching these little things worked like a charm blink.gif I shouldn't even have tried yesterday, but I can't normally be online during DC night, because that's when I work.

Edited by Fly-by-Night

Yay for the floods! Now I'm not so worried about getting the blues and silvers. I do wonder if after all four have been released and they go back to their previous ratio if they will truly be impossible to find! I hope not, because I hate it when breeds all but disappear for a year after their release.

My worries are my pinks. If I knew we were going to have a release such as this one I would have hoarded more pinks, and it's not like I have just a few of them. All of them are on cooldown now, some still have a day left to unlock, some need much more. I hope for the next color to be released at least two days from now so that my pinks can come back to influence them as well. smile.gif

My worries are my pinks. If I knew we were going to have a release such as this one I would have hoarded more pinks, and it's not like I have just a few of them. All of them are on cooldown now, some still have a day left to unlock, some need much more. I hope for the next color to be released at least two days from now so that my pinks can come back to influence them as well. smile.gif

But you've been here (on DC) since '09, surely you have more than a few Pinks - I know I do, along with a small army of Reds.

Many thanks for the Flood TJ!

I'm so happy to see they are dropping well today. I'd given up, not being able to grab even one. So I bred a bronze just so I'd have one. I figured I'd give it an other try this morning and what do you know. I grabbed four in one drop. I'm happy with that, two pairs. Hopefully everyone else gets to grab a few.

But you've been here (on DC) since '09, surely you have more than a few Pinks - I know I do, along with a small army of Reds.

Yes, but 16 influencers just aren't enough. sad.gif I catch eight new eggs when they are released (seven at first, eight when I set an egg slot free), so it would only work if the span between the releases is seven days. sad.gif But it's not, so I have to wait for my dragons to get off cooldown a bit longer before I can influence again.

Not everyone hoards Pinks though.

My collection of Pinks is more of a battalion than an Army.

I figured that, to solve that problem, always try to hunt for the new eggs late enough to give my pinks time to come off cooldown and still have eggs old enough to be influenced. smile.gif

I only have enough pinks left for three more full pairs... >.>

I think I'll save those... ^^

And after this madness is done, I think I'll have to do some breeding... smile.gif