Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

This one?

Lol the forum keeps removing the actual address.

It's dragcave dot net slash images/JI0G.png

Perfect. Thanks for taking the trouble. smile.gif

V I figured that's the reason, so I saved the image as soon as tiktokism linked it, hehe.

Edited by dirtytabs

This one?

Lol the forum keeps removing the actual address.

It's dragcave dot net slash images/JI0G.png

They get removed because they expire pretty quickly, and you'd be better off seeing it break immediately and linking to something on a more permanent hosting rather than wondering why the link broke several hours later.

Hullo!

Not sure if this is just me or if this has been answered, but I've been looking.

Some of my egg sprites have been appearing a lot smaller than my others. So far it hasn't affected the hatchlings, but I just wanted to know if this was a glitch. Here's an example with my Howler.

user posted image

user posted image

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is silly.

Edited by BloodyKisses123

There was an issue with this yesterday. TJ said he'd fixed it, but I noticed some still mismatching yesterday after it had been fixed. Not sure if it blipped again or what. Poked TJ to find out.

one of my gendered zombie hatchlings still shows the stage 1 hatchie - so also something to poke him about. The others are fine though.

http://dragcave.net/view/G7KH5

Does anyone know if the Undead's breed descriptions was purposefully removed or is that a glitch?

Hi!

Not sure if this is just me, but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, so I thought I'd ask...

On some of the dragon pages in the encyclopedia it says that I've viewed 0 hatchlings - most recently on the Ice dragon page. This is a little weird, since I entered the encyclopedia from my ice hatchling's view page. Is this a glitch?

Hi!

Not sure if this is just me, but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, so I thought I'd ask...

On some of the dragon pages in the encyclopedia it says that I've viewed 0 hatchlings - most recently on the Ice dragon page. This is a little weird, since I entered the encyclopedia from my ice hatchling's view page. Is this a glitch?

Did you already view it as an egg? If so, it won't count for another observation for another month.

Did you already view it as an egg? If so, it won't count for another observation for another month.

Oh, I probably did! Thank you, I didn't know that smile.gif

Every single time I go to view my own scroll (dragcave.net/dragons)

I get this:

Image Link Due To Size

However, the rest of the site works just fine, but this one page is showing up like this and it's practically impossible to look at (at least for me). Is there anyway to fix it?

Oop and now the AP is doing it...

Help?

Edited by Clya

Everything looks... weird for me right now. It was fine a minute ago, now it looks like this

here

for me also...

And now it's all back to normal smile.gif It was after refreshing, not only the scrolly thing was out, but also everything was spaced off weirdly. Now it is perfectly fine, at least for me.

Edited by ewi122

Everything looks... weird for me right now. It was fine a minute ago, now it looks like this

here

for me also...

Have you both tried a hard refresh? (ctrl+f5) the 'scroll' background is loading fine for me on all the pages.

Have you both tried a hard refresh? (ctrl+f5) the 'scroll' background is loading fine for me on all the pages.

I've tried that, and it's still doing it for me, on my scroll and in the AP but not the separate biomes...

I've tried that, and it's still doing it for me, on my scroll and in the AP but not the separate biomes...

Have you tried clearing out your cookies and cache? That happens to me every so often and the problem is solved once I do that.

Have you tried clearing out your cookies and cache? That happens to me every so often and the problem is solved once I do that.

Hmm, I think that did it. Thanks!

Hmm, I think that did it. Thanks!

No problem. happy.gif

What all dragons have changed recently? I seen Bloodscales, Pillows and Zombie dragons that was changed. I haven't been here for a while so I got a bit of sprite catching up to do. I checked back for releases and news so I probably missed a fair amount.

Is it possible to make Zombie dragons have their own Breed Sort Order place?

As Undead, Zombie or whatever.

Cos I'm always using Breed Sort Order, and I would REALLY prefer for all of my Zombies to be in one place!

Especially now, that we got few different types of them.

When there was only one type, I had male & female Zombie made from one breed (Guardian in my case), so they both where in the same place (near other Guardian dragons, but at least in one place).

Now they will be all over my scroll! dry.gif

I REALLY don't like this perspective, and even considering not making new Zombie variants at all - to not ruin Breed Sort Order on my scroll...

Maybe you (TJ & Co) can think of some solution for OCD/Perfectionist/Crazy people like me? smile.gif

Edited by Helel

What all dragons have changed recently? I seen Bloodscales, Pillows and Zombie dragons that was changed. I haven't been here for a while so I got a bit of sprite catching up to do. I checked back for releases and news so I probably missed a fair amount.

Were you around for the update of the Silvers and the Nilias? That was the most major and obvious change. I don't really know of any others although TCA says that one of the Pyralspites got a color tweak.

@ Helel - What you are talking about is more of a suggestion, I think, rather than a question for Help. If you want TJ to make an adjustment to the way the Zombies sort, then you should probably make a post in the Suggestions/Requests forum.

Edited by purplehaze

Is it possible to make Zombie dragons have their own Breed Sort Order place?

As Undead, Zombie or whatever.

Cos I'm always using Breed Sort Order, and I would REALLY prefer for all of my Zombies to be in one place!

Especially now, that we got few different types of them.

When there was only one type, I had male & female Zombie made from one breed (Guardian in my case), so they both where in the same place (near other Guardian dragons, but at least in one place).

Now they will be all over my scroll! dry.gif

I REALLY don't like this perspective, and even considering not making them at all - to not ruin Breed Sort Order on my scroll...

Maybe you (TJ & Co) can think of some solution for OCD/Perfectionist/Crazy people like me? smile.gif

Might wanna put this in suggestions rather than questions! biggrin.gif

Were you around for the update of the Silvers and the Nilias? That was the most major and obvious change. I don't really know of any others although TCA says that one of the Pyralspites got a color tweak.

I believe so? I know the Silvers did and the Split Dragons. I seen somewhere where the Neo ones got changed?

OOPS! Made a new post instead of hitting edit, deleted the one. Dx

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I have a seawyrm pygmy that isn't hatching. I put it in a hatchsite when i picked it up but it's at 3d12h and still just chilling -snip-

It should hatch soon. There's no set number of views for an egg to hatch.