Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

So I have a red dino, and that's the only kind I can buy in the market?  If I don't have another kind of dino and haven't unlocked them in the encyclopedia, I can never buy one in the market?

You can buy them once you unlock them in the encyclopedia. You can unlock stuff in the encyclopedia by observing other people's dragons.

12 minutes ago, Kaini said:

You can buy them once you unlock them in the encyclopedia. You can unlock stuff in the encyclopedia by observing other people's dragons.

Ah--thanks!

2 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Ah--thanks!

There is a Site Discussion thread to help with that!

Are Kyanite Pygmies still a thing? Or were they taken down? I'm asking because I didn't see them listed on the 'Breed' TradeHub drop down filter. image.png.c132a46ce3c7d1a288a2a95577fd1319.png

3 minutes ago, dommybomb said:

Are Kyanite Pygmies still a thing? Or were they taken down? I'm asking because I didn't see them listed on the 'Breed' TradeHub drop down filter. image.png.c132a46ce3c7d1a288a2a95577fd1319.png

Yes, they are still a breed in cave. I can see them on the trading drop down menu. Have you unlocked them in the encyclopedia? 

Edited by StormWizard212
Oops, beaten! Too slow.

1 minute ago, StormWizard212 said:

Yes, they are still a breed in cave. I can see them on the trading drop down menu. Have you unlocked them in the encyclopedia? 

No, I have not. Is that a thing? Unlocking them to see them in trading hub?

Just now, dommybomb said:

No, I have not. Is that a thing? Unlocking them to see them in trading hub?

Yes, you need to unlock the egg. :) This means either collecting the breed or viewing growing ones. I'd suggest going to a hatchery and trying to find some to click there. 

Just now, StormWizard212 said:

Yes, you need to unlock the egg. :) This means either collecting the breed or viewing growing ones. I'd suggest going to a hatchery and trying to find some to click there. 

Ahh, ok then. Thanks! x3

Not-so-random question... Do killed adult dragons count towards the 'ratios'? If so, forever or just until the tombstone vanishes? Also, do released adults count towards ratios? I'm tentatively planning a large scroll-overhaul and got curious how it might affect things.

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Not-so-random question... Do killed adult dragons count towards the 'ratios'? If so, forever or just until the tombstone vanishes? Also, do released adults count towards ratios? I'm tentatively planning a large scroll-overhaul and got curious how it might affect things.

I'm not sure, but ...

- I think killed ones stop counting after their tombstone vanished (2 weeks after death)

- Creatures older than 1 year don't count anymore anyway (so your older dragons are probably "safe" to be released or killed without any effect on the ratios)

Argh. Every link I click in my scroll, no matter which one, opens in a new window.

Nevermind. Back to normal.

Edited by Naughtrish

9 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I believe released dragons don't count towards the ratio, but like @Ruby Eyes said dragons older than 1 year don't count as well anyway.

In your experience (or opinion), out of lunar heralds, blacks, and moonstones, what gets produced most and least often while breeding? I'm assuming it's moonstone > black > lunar herald, but I want input.

11 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

In your experience (or opinion), out of lunar heralds, blacks, and moonstones, what gets produced most and least often while breeding? I'm assuming it's moonstone > black > lunar herald, but I want input.

That may actually depend on the Lunar colour. I find bronze Lunars to be the easiest to produce, with blue ones the most difficult. Besides that, your estimation matches mine XD

Oh huh. I've found my silvers are most prolific, while bronzes are "Meh, I'm not interested". Thank you. :) 

I always have grey Aeon Wyverns in dragonpedia, which shows 'unblock this image by owing 3 adults or observing 15 adults'. I guess the images are the ones after Aeon used its BSA. I currently have exactly 3 adults on my scroll (for example. this one) and I believe I have used this BSA previously as well.

Why doesn't it count?

5 minutes ago, Shelybear said:

I always have grey Aeon Wyverns in dragonpedia, which shows 'unblock this image by owing 3 adults or observing 15 adults'. I guess the images are the ones after Aeon used its BSA. I currently have exactly 3 adults on my scroll (for example. this one) and I believe I have used this BSA previously as well.

Why doesn't it count?

If they counted as normal ones they can't count as 'activated' ones as well, you 'used' the code so to speak. They reset after a while (a month methinks) but you can't have them count twice in that time span. Keep an eye on this thread

If you want your own dragons' temporary form to count, you need to avoid going to their /view/ page for about 30 days, and then until after they have their temporary form.

For example, go from your /dragons/ page directly to your Aeon's /actions/ page, use its BSA, *then* go to its /view/ page to get an observation of its activated sprite.

Is there a rule on inappropriate names? I wanted to do a lyrical lineage, but there are some "bad words" in it. I checked the terms & conditions and didn't see anything, but I thought I'd check, just in case.

Edited by Chatdweeb