TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

No, that's the only explanation. They have to be. If dragons are sorted by breed names and they start with S based on what people said, maybe they are spirit-chasers or something. "Late at night, when spirits are at play..."

Oh man, another Nocturne like dragon! That is so awesome. =D I wonder if the two will look good together.

Argh, first time I've ever missed a drop on the first day. sad.gif And now I'm not seeing any in the cave. *crosses fingers that they don't turn out to be ultra-rares*

Argh, first time I've ever missed a drop on the first day. sad.gif And now I'm not seeing any in the cave. *crosses fingers that they don't turn out to be ultra-rares*

Catching tip - look on the five minute drops (xx:00, xx:05, xx:10 and so on) in the alpine and forest biomes, I still keep seeing them. wink.gif

They're not rare, at least not right now. I was really late too and I was still able to fill up fast. Just keep trying at the five minute drops. Also note they're only dropping in Forest and Alpine so you won't see them elsewhere.

I just realized they change colors based on the time of day! OMG biggrin.gif

Ooh, they are dark now! Awesome! I hope they look good with nocturnes. That would be awesome for checkers! (Assuming the are breedable wit them!)

I think they are made for Falconiform Wyverns!

Both of them have this glowing eyes and i like to combine this stunning blue and this red. I want to see the adults!

Can i talk to all the Dragons on my scroll that are capable of casting time magic that they grow in a much shorter amount of time to adulthood? xd.png

You mentioning the time thing made me think of my idea for a BSA for Chronos [provided they settle on uncommon at most that is] where they could speed up the hatchlings. :3 Would make more sense than "feeding them more food/water" or "making them sleep more" to make them grow up faster. -p- xd.png Just like one extra day off would be nice. -p-

Anyways just an idea. xd.png Anyone can take it and run with it honestly. xd.png (Could also be good for "adding another day" for any that are sick and in danger of dying too tbh).

But I am waiting IMPATIENTLY for TJ's dragons to grow up. EwE I HOPE they're badass black/purple and reds. e-e~ I would hate it if the adults became like pink or white. sad.gif Especially my boyfriend whom was so excited for these eggies and hatchies BECAUSE they're dark-colored. O.e

Tho spectrum as in rainbow would be a neat plot twist. O.o He would have to give all his adults to me though if that was the case because unlike me, he is not impressed by shining dazzling rainbows. -p- xd.png

Hope people still have an easy time finding more eggs! :3 I'm set with my two breeding pairs -w- Will reserve any attempt to hoard until I see the adults. xd.png

I just wish they weren't that dark. I sadly cannot make out much detail.

OH?! I had to take the little sprites and make them big in word doc and compare to my memory of them last night and WOAH you're right! Now that's an awesome plot twist! Changing colors depending on whether its day or night. xd.png

Yeeeah plot twists are awesome. Make you either wanna cha cha real smooth or throw your computer out the window

Lol, I was just about to ask what happened to the colors. Nice! New Time-based Dragons ! Awesome!

Lol, I was just about to ask what happened to the colors. Nice! New Time-based Dragons ! Awesome!

Yeah, it makes me wonder what their elemental affinity will be. Light or Dark could work, but so might Magi or Time. Hmm...

Dang! If I wasn't egglocked would have gotten a CB Gold...

There is a difference and the colors came back. They don't have that many differences as nocturnes when they change, but they're really amazing:

user posted image

I can't wait to see the adults biggrin.gif

Maybe I should get a Nocturne to breed with these guys.

I'm in love with the ap, I'm on my 3rd batch of ap eggs for today cause they are so low xd.png all these cb's that where ditched <3