TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

George R.R. Martin: "Dance of dragons"

user posted imageuser posted image

Don't know about you, but they look like a dancing couple to me. wub.gif

Ha! I quite like that comparison. I think I'll be naming mine with Game of Thrones references when they hatch! Which is less than a day away! Yay!

Aww, you're right, they do! I wonder if the adults will have poses that fit each other too. happy.gif

Yay, finally got unlocked tonight and got 7! And I'm already pretty positive I wanna hoard these guys. =P Just the description alone is cool, and now the cool looking hatchies!

^ someone actually made the comment before me so I decided to see what it looks like and I love it! If they have matching poses when they grow up I'll be over the top happy! Now to channel all my inner pieces of patience and wait for the adult forms of these beauties. wub.gif

I can't see any sad.gif

Hey, I just saw one in the Alpine on the last five minute drop! Keep looking for eggs that say "This egg glows from within" in the Alpine and the Forest, you might get lucky! There are common eggs dropping, but nevertheless, these new ones didn't stop. wink.gif

Hey, I just saw one in the Alpine on the last five minute drop! Keep looking for eggs that say "This egg glows from within" in the Alpine and the Forest, you might get lucky! There are common eggs dropping, but nevertheless, these new ones didn't stop. wink.gif

thank you smile.gif I always seem to miss when they announce new drops uk timing and all mega sucks

thank you smile.gif I always seem to miss when they announce new drops uk timing and all mega sucks

I wish you good luck hunting! wub.gif

YAY new egg! xd.png

Darn should of checked online before work yesterday - Worked all day so missed the release sad.gif darn you UK time! lol

Missed the last one too ohmy.gif Hope this is not going to be my new pattern!

Off to hunt for 'just one little new egg' smile.gif

I am one day late... again. However, I managed to catch six of them within 30 minutes. So I am happy egg-locked. smile.gif

Thank you for the release.

I just realized the last two releases were on 6-27 and 7-26. Don't know why, but I find that funny.

The hatchlings look SUPER!

Adorable hatchlings...

This release is amazing, as expected! ^__^

I'd like to know what these will grow into.

I have to say if the HATCHIES are any indicator, these will make wonderful mates for Nebbies.

Looking forward to seeing what the adults look like. The hatchies are difficult to appreciate since they do look like silhouettes. Hard to tell what is what.

I'd like to know what these will grow into.

I have to say if the HATCHIES are any indicator, these will make wonderful mates for Nebbies.

They might look great with Brutes and Lurkers too depending.

Drat!! I checked on Saturday for the release, but forgot to check yesterday.

At least I did manage to snag 4 so far......

I like the suggestions of partners with nebula, brutes and lurkers so far! Judging by the colouring of the hatchies, I think you guys are probably right! smile.gif I can't wait to see the adults.

I still vote for the name to be something like Spectral, I think that really fits. If those of us who believe the name to be that are right, give us cookies tj xd.png

I think they are made for Falconiform Wyverns!

Both of them have this glowing eyes and i like to combine this stunning blue and this red. I want to see the adults!

Can i talk to all the Dragons on my scroll that are capable of casting time magic that they grow in a much shorter amount of time to adulthood? xd.png

Edited by Tigerkralle

I feel like everyones piled into the alpine for new eggs, and totally ignoring the ones in the forest. xd.png

Eh, they always do that. XP

And yeah I'd say they're either Spectral Dragons or Specter Dragons.

Unless they suddenly bust out with a million colors and become Spectrum Dragons! wink.gif Wouldn't that be funny, and appropriate given the recent victory for gay pride in the US.

Awesome hatchie sprites look promising smile.gif this nearly makes up for completely missing the xenowyrm release