TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

Forgot about the weekend drop again..but I just caught some from the alpine and one from the forest. smile.gif (are they only dropping in the forest and alpine?)

Yup forest and alpine only~

Forgot about the weekend drop again..but I just caught some from the alpine and one from the forest. smile.gif (are they only dropping in the forest and alpine?)

Yup, just those two. Good luck hunting!

My pink females should be unlocked for influence tomorrow so that I can finally do it to my remaining eggs. wub.gif

Xenos have remained very popular. I see them drop fairly often but have only managed to snag one or two since the end of their release. Then again I also haven't been hunting terribly aggressively. Been more focused on getting CB Summers since I've always managed to miss them in the past or forget to hunt them when they're around. >.>

I'm so annoyed with myself for being behind! Normally I'd have a cracking first batch right now too but nooo I had to miss the flood. Bah!

Edited by Lurhstaap

Awesome, so I don't need to worry about missing new eggs.

And Xenowyrms are so hard to get, I've only managed to get one CB Xeno. And I haunt the caves whenever I can.

Tell me about it. I haven't seen a CB Xeno in the cave since their release. I lucked out with those and try to breed them for others when I can, but it'd be nice to find a few to complete my goal of having a breeding pair for each type.

I'm kinda glad that this release only has one dragon. It makes it a bit easier. I feel like we got spoiled last time with the grand intro of the first Wyrms.

I love the designs of the eggs and hatchies of these guys so far, especially that female hatchling. So cute. wub.gif Can't wait to see the adults. It's too bad they're not Pygmies. they'd look good with Mystfits.

Is my cruddy eyesight playing a prank on me or did TJ's hatchlings change? Didn't they have more red and purple tones in them before, or am I a slowpoke who didn't notice it until now??? huh.gif

Is my cruddy eyesight playing a prank on me or did TJ's hatchlings change? Didn't they have more red and purple tones in them before, or am I a slowpoke who didn't notice it until now??? huh.gif

It gendered. I think.

Oh my god I see it to. All the red and purples are gone. They're just black.

Maybe they're like nocturnes?

Hm...I just took a look, and they do seem to have a lot less color than I remember from my last look.

You are not alone.

I don't think I'm mis-seeing things, the gendered hatchlings look much darker now in comparison to the pictures on the wikia!

The red or whatever was at the bottom is gone now ohmy.gif Now they are just dark.

Edited by lollipop00

I think the answer is in the clue.

Late at night/when spirits are at play,

these eggs glow bright/to keep evil away.

I bet they only glow reddish yellow at night.

I think the answer is in the clue.

Late at night/when spirits are at play,

these eggs glow bright/to keep evil away.

I bet they only glow reddish yellow at night.

Nocturne clones in terms of sprite shifts? Interesting.

Hey, did you see that! ohmy.gif They DID change! Wait a minute! The poem! Now I get it!

"Late at night, when spirits are at play, these eggs glow bright to keep evil away."

THEY. GLOW. AT. NIGHT. blink.gif Amazing! Based on the cave time they either have or don't have the red spots all over them! This breed is getting more and more interesting by the minute!

Haven't managed to catch any yet, but I am seeing them, thankfully. Even though there's less competition in the Forest, I've seen more dropping in the Alpine, probably because that Biome actually moves as opposed to the same three Olives/Terraes/Spotted Drakes/etc. sitting there in the Forest for five minutes (or longer).

Haven't managed to catch any yet, but I am seeing them, thankfully. Even though there's less competition in the Forest, I've seen more dropping in the Alpine, probably because that Biome actually moves as opposed to the same three Olives/Terraes/Spotted Drakes/etc. sitting there in the Forest for five minutes (or longer).

I'd hunt in the alpine as well as they appear slightly more often. I caught all of mine in the alpine even though it was more crowded than the forest. biggrin.gif

Hm if like the idea that it's the same sprite with a glow for night time (6pm-6am?) and non glow in the light, if something glowed you wouldn't really tell during the daytime and it wouldn't serve as much purpose c: plus people could make twice as many lineages lol or complain...

Love that little change in color form day to night the hatchlings have.

I think they looked different last night; a bit brighter, but not much. I wonder if these guys are like Nocturnes. biggrin.gif