TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

Yeah I personally had 5 cbs of each type of each xeno all from the release day. But then I ran out of freezes. So I ended up trading 5 of them away. What the power of trading can do.

I love the hatchling sequence for these. It's like this fire from within.

Edited by RecycledHeart

Oh, count me envious as well! I missed Xeno day and still have never managed to get a single one! Was much happier with this release when I was able to waltz in on day two and easily grab my fill smile.gif

But it's all good... it was admittedly kind of boring when I picked up everything I needed right away at each release. Now I still have things to collect for my scroll goals (I'm still short 3 blue gemshards as well!)

Pretty eggs! I locked myself with half and half so we will see if there is anything differant about these 2. biggrin.gif

I like the poem... Wonder what kind of dragons these will be? Some kind of night protector one, apparently?

I hope these guys are uncommon. I don't want another cave blocker for a long time cause of the birthday release.

Just like with the Xenowyrms of course the release happens the one day I'm out of town with no internet access. XD Ah well with only one breed hopefully these guys won't be too difficult to catch even with older eggs mixed in... :/ Alpine and Forest are the Biomes, correct?

Just like with the Xenowyrms of course the release happens the one day I'm out of town with no internet access. xd.png Ah well with only one breed hopefully these guys won't be too difficult to catch even with older eggs mixed in... :/ Alpine and Forest are the Biomes, correct?

Yup alpine and forest. And don't worry they're still dropping nicely. Forest is basically easier to get than alpine.

People are lazy and click the first link they see, which for the most part is alpine.

They are metal hunting in the Alpine

Yup alpine and forest. And don't worry they're still dropping nicely. Forest is basically easier to get than alpine.

Thank you. It's just about the top of the hour so let's see how this goes.

And thank you to the spriter(s) and TJ too!

Oh, cool. xd.png

Yeah I was really late too but I got my seven within a couple hours - would've been faster but I was doing other stuff too and kept forgetting to hit the five minute drops. tongue.gif

Though I have to say I find Alpine way easier than Forest, personally. Odd, that.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Yeah I was really late too but I got my seven within a couple hours - would've been faster but I was doing other stuff too and kept forgetting to hit the five minute drops. tongue.gif

Though I have to say I find Alpine way easier than Forest, personally. Odd, that.

Same. I only saw one in the Forest this past drop and like 6+ in the Alpine, and I caught two there, so...

I caught two from each biome but they've been viewbombed so they're sick now :/ I'm worried because they're 6 days 9 hours and they have enough views to hatch. But other than that, these sprites really are very nice and I'm looking forward to the adults. I haven't found Alpine or Forest to be easier to catch from but that might just be because I got mine yesterday. In any case, good luck egg hunting everyone!

My purple dino finally hatched, so now I'm locked with new release eggies <3

Alpine clears out quicker than the forest. More often than not I find the forest to have a whole row of new release eggs just sitting there.

See that's the opposite of my experience - I often find eggs still in Alpine but gone from Forest. And I only started hunting these yesterday too. That's so weird how that can happen. Time of day thing maybe?

Missed the release, but I've started hunting ten minutes ago and I've already filled myself up with the new eggies, 5 of them from the Alpine.

I love when I don't have to go in hunting-frenzy mode, like the Xeno release...

Can't wait to see how these will look like!

I finally got 2 Alpine eggs, the eggs I got yesterday are all from Forest. So I'm happy now. rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm new around here, and I managed to snag two, but I'm worried that the release times will be incredibly inconvenient for me in the future.

I live in HK, and that means that if they release at 1pm Saturday for whatever time zone DC uses, I will need to be online at around 3am Friday to catch the release. I was lucky enough this time to wake up at 6am for a trip to the loo and spotted an unfamiliar egg description while checking the caves. So I was only about 12 hrs late.

How long do new egg releases usually consistently drop? Will I still be able to get a decent number of new eggs if I log on 24 hrs later? I'm at boarding school and internet time is real limited.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

You should be fine even 24 hours after a drop starts. In fact, I was 36 hours after the Xenowyrm drop started and managed to grab a full slate right away. Getting more after that initial catch was harder, but Xenos have 6 colors to catch too.

See that's the opposite of my experience - I often find eggs still in Alpine but gone from Forest. And I only started hunting these yesterday too. That's so weird how that can happen. Time of day thing maybe?

Yeah probably different times

Awesome, so I don't need to worry about missing new eggs.

And Xenowyrms are so hard to get, I've only managed to get one CB Xeno. And I haunt the caves whenever I can.

Forgot about the weekend drop again..but I just caught some from the alpine and one from the forest. smile.gif (are they only dropping in the forest and alpine?)