TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

The female has a lot of red going on there.

I hope the adults are just as dynamic looking as the hatchies seem to be.

I guess I'm the only one frustrated by the hatchie's darkness? Maybe it's just my computer, but I can't seem to make out any details on these sprites. They mostly just look like blobs. I can see the outlines of the head and wing(s), but not much else.

I'm trying to figure out if I should dump a couple. I don't need 6, at least not right now. And I'm itching to breed my Xenowyrms.

I'm on vacation in another country right now, so the only way I've got to access the site is using my phone and my hotel's wi-fi. However, by some kind of miracle, I managed to grab 2 eggs. Better than what I expected.

What a pleasure this was compared to last month's drop. biggrin.gif

BIG TIME pleasure compared to the insanity of last month's new release INDEED! *does BEST Funaki of the tag team Kai En Tai impression on the 'INDEED!' bit*

Wow, I just caught my 6th with no problem so I can rest now. What a pleasure this was compared to last month's drop. biggrin.gif

This! Last month's gave me whiplash xd.png

The hatchies are cute! Excited to see the adults, as always smile.gif

I guess I'm the only one frustrated by the hatchie's darkness? Maybe it's just my computer, but I can't seem to make out any details on these sprites. They mostly just look like blobs. I can see the outlines of the head and wing(s), but not much else.

I'm trying to figure out if I should dump a couple. I don't need 6, at least not right now. And I'm itching to breed my Xenowyrms.

I'm the same. Can't really see any of the details.

But this release has been so much more easy going than the xenos. Everyone on the forums seems to be in a lighter mood as well~

Wow. Been busy cleaning up after vacation/my dad pimping out my room, and nearly locked myself in one sitting! I'm quite pleased at the ease of this release! (woops rhymes)

Yeah, definitely better than the Xenowyrm drop...still haven't gotten any more beyond my first batch.

It's not only you. They look like lil silhouettes to me too. Unless I get my magnifying glass out. xd.png And even with that, I sadly can't make out much detail. *sighs* Still, I want to grab what I need for my scroll goals. I hope they're not rare. *needs more than 6*

Just realized there was a new release, and had enough space for 2 eggs rolleyes.gif I had a feeling something was going to happen, just didn't know when xd.png Thank you TJ and spriter(s)! :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

Yeah exactly. Just little black silhouettes. It's difficult for me to tell limb from body and the red on the female just gets swallowed up by the black. Honestly I can only tell head and wings from the body. The rest is just too blended together.

I finally got some. I might have to abandon a few eggs if I wanna get some more. LOL They look pretty nice. I can't wait to see them hatched.

TWO CB ALPINE COPPERS I LOVE NEW DRAGONS WOOOO

i will probably trade the two but just in-case they hatch before i can trade them i influenced them as a breeding pair

but now i'm down to three new eggs because i need a rare slot

I finally got some. I might have to abandon a few eggs if I wanna get some more. LOL They look pretty nice. I can't wait to see them hatched.

TJ's have already done so. Check the first post.

Just saw there was a release - Can't believe I didn't check earlier! haha my bad - just caught 1 though smile.gif

They don't look like black silhouettes to me. They look like dark purple silhouettes, at least until I stand up and look down at my screen. For some reason it's harder to make out details while I'm level with the computer, but if I raise myself higher than it I'll see things more distinctly.

Yeah exactly. Just little black silhouettes. It's difficult for me to tell limb from body and the red on the female just gets swallowed up by the black. Honestly I can only tell head and wings from the body. The rest is just too blended together.

I think you ALL need better monitors... the sprites are loaded with detail. (Then again I have an HD monitor so? No idea if that makes a difference or not but really, the sprites have tons of detail. Dark purples and reds.)

I'm on my computer so maybe that's the issue. I'll see if my phone is any better.

So on my phone the colours does certainly pop out more. But it's still difficult for me to discern the legs from the body.

Edited by RecycledHeart

I'm on my computer so maybe that's the issue. I'll see if my phone is any better.

It was much better one my phone, even though I had to turn the brightness way up. On here, they're just little black blobs with red highlights. :/

Edited by Niyaka

I think you ALL need better monitors... the sprites are loaded with detail. (Then again I have an HD monitor so? No idea if that makes a difference or not but really, the sprites have tons of detail. Dark purples and reds.)

I have the best monitor I can afford, but I also wear glasses & I often find hatchies hard to see. It doesn't matter how much I tilt it or stand up & view it from many different angles, it's just hard for me to see, cuz there's not enough contrast between the reds/blacks/purples that make up the sprite. I'm sure they're beautiful too, it's just my eyes can't pick out the details. *sighs*

At last, I caught my 7th with some difficulty so I can rest now.

Love my eggs, so pretty. laugh.gif

I have the best monitor I can afford, but I also wear glasses & I often find hatchies hard to see. It doesn't matter how much I tilt it or stand up & view it from many different angles, it's just hard for me to see, cuz there's not enough contrast between the reds/blacks/purples that make up the sprite. I'm sure they're beautiful too, it's just my eyes can't pick out the details. *sighs*

Maybe you should try zooming in?

Just managed to get my second for a breeding pair! Now, do I lurk the Desert while everyone is going after the new release...

I'm loving the mature hatchlings! I can't wait to see the adults. biggrin.gif