TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

Biome distribution. There are more breeds in the Alpine compared to the Forest, so most of the new breed get distributed into the Forest.

Caught one!

But I don't get it, why are there regular eggs in the Alpine dropping with the release ones, but not in the forest? |D

That egg description though. I can't wait to see what these become <3

But there are. There's regular eggs in all the biomes.

I am on love wih the female hatchling. wub.gif

Perfect match for Falconiform Wyverns? unsure.gif

I really should have expected a new release this weekend, but dang life just had to go and keep me busy. xd.png Now even mother nature's sending ugly storm clouds my way. I did snag one, (how I have no idea) but Thanks to an awesome person on here I'll have some help, so it's not so bad. Sadly, this lightning may force me to log off for a bit until it passes. dry.gif

But there are. There's regular eggs in all the biomes.

I saw that right after I asked xd.png Silly me

Weird though. In the few releases I saw, in the biomes that had new release eggs, I had seen not one regular egg. Huh

Edit: Oh god, the top of the hour. Ready for nightmare? xd.png

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Observations I've made on the hatchlings:

- Very dark purple in color, almost black.

- Red accents along tail and the fingers of wings. Red scales around eye and on neck.

- Small, paler purple head frills. Male's frill appears to be larger.

- Male has nose horn.

- Female has red-flecked chest.

~

These little wyverns are cuties. ^~^

Ooh, if I incubate my extra egg I could have another slot for the release. Not sure though, as they are more difficult to get with the regular eggs dropping too.

Has it been like this during other releases? I don't remember this happening before.

Oh wow I'm really liking the s2 female hatchling. Hopefully I get one of each gender from each of the biomes.

Ooh, if I incubate my extra egg I could have another slot for the release. Not sure though, as they are more difficult to get with the regular eggs dropping too.

Has it been like this during other releases? I don't remember this happening before.

No I don't ever remember a release where the regular eggs where basically mixing in after n hour or two.

Well tbh I like this release more since it mixed in the other eggs. Some people don't wanna grab new releases so they don't need to wait a day for the other eggs to appear.

The other biomes will be less populated and perhaps goodies will pop up >:D

We got hatchie dimorphism it seems.

So, I take it the adults will look the same regardless of biome?

;u; So cute, I put the two together side by side on the first page, for some reason it looks like they're dancing to me xd.png

Caught a second

Awesome

Time to go influencing

Gosh there are plenty of Lumina eggs in the AP

Caught a second

Awesome

Time to go influencing

Gosh there are plenty of Lumina eggs in the AP

Really? I think the ap is a good mix right now.

I got five and abandoned my sixth because they where easy to catch and therefor commons and they where not trading so well on eggs around the world

i went a little overboard

i wish the biomes where always like this and every time you refreshed there would be new eggs

Edited by blockEdragon

I got five and abandoned my sixth because they where easy to catch and therefor commons and they where not trading so well on eggs around the world

i went a little overboard

i wish the biomes where always like this and every time you refreshed there would be new eggs

And the biomes actually clearing out of eggs. This is bound to help the ratios.

And the biomes actually clearing out of eggs. This is bound to help the ratios.

i know its....beautiful

SNAGGED A ALPINE COPPER! its not a gold but ill take it.....might get some good trades for it

like a puppy,a kitten and a CB gold cuddling in a basket on your porch with a sign saying please take us in, we can turn things to gold with our magic eye lazers

well maybe not THAT great but pretty great

Edited by blockEdragon

Ah, now I'm egglocked. Gotta wait for the Red and Xeno to hatch before I look for more goodies

Aww these are so cute!

Thank you TJ and spriters: Fiona BlueFire & Verridith!

Thank you, Mika... I had forgotten to gender my six eggs. phew!

Gendered all,

And incubated,

Thus my lust,

Is quite sated... biggrin.gif

hahaha, haven't done one of these little ditties is a lo-o-o-o-g time...

Edited by Husky51

REALLY very HAPPY that I decided to take a peek at the forums today otherwise I'd most likely NEVER have even known there'd been a new release. laugh.gif Got two from each biome and made sure to influence so that each of the pairs from the two biomes can be adorable couples. tongue.gif

Edited by Shin'a'in

these are pretty! Too bad I had to abandon a couple eggs to get a few. missclicked on a magelight but still got more of these pretties biggrin.gif can't wait to see adults.

got two influenced and the other two I grabbed I'll have to figure out something to do with them later. happy to be egg locked with four of these and two other eggs laugh.gif almost missed this release

Wow, I just caught my 6th with no problem so I can rest now. What a pleasure this was compared to last month's drop. biggrin.gif