TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

Oh my gosh! I've been so busy for most of the day and I didn't even realize there was a new release going on! I'm not too late am I? sad.gif

Where can they be found? I know there are some in the Alpine since I managed to grab one, but where else?

They are still dropping just be careful and do not grab an egg from another breed. wink.gif

Could it be that this beed has an Alt variant?

Edti: They can be found in the Alpine and Forest.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Welcome back!! laugh.gif Good to see the moose quit nibbling the cables and you are back around.

Lol, thanks!! laugh.gif

Interesting hatches, can't wait see what the adults look like.

They are still dropping just be careful and do not grab an egg from another breed. wink.gif

Could it be that this beed has an Alt variant?

Edti: They can be found in the Alpine and Forest.

Thanks! happy.gif

Now I'm grateful that I didn't use all of my reds last week after all. smile.gif

I checked last night and didn't see a release so I wasn't expecting this xd.png

I freaked out a bit when I saw other eggs were already mixing in, but I caught mine.

Hrm. Maybe I shouldn't have waited for things to hatch last night. xP

Spoke too soon, I caught one. =p

I doubt there's an alternate variant. Probably just dimorphic in both hatchlings and adults.

Edit: Just 4 hours before I can try to catch my 7th. :3 Then I'll only need 1 more before I've reached my quota.

Edited by Tehya Faye

I'm screwed if they differ according to biome, I got locked with all my eggs coming from the Forest.

I'm still wondering about this worryingly-fast cave mixing. Yes, they are still dropping fairly consistently now, but old eggs started mixing in too soon. Imo. I dunno, maybe I'm just one of those that always worries they are going to turn out rare. It's happened before!

edit: Oh, and I influenced my eggs. 3 male, 3 female. I *never* do that, and have regretted it in the past.

Edited by Marie19R

Ack. Misclicked on two older breeds. Dang. I would bite and hope for a rejection, but I don't trust my luck and my vampires are known to be clumsy with their eggs. Thankfully I still have two empty slots to try until 5 hours later.

Wow, and the first time I am locked and can't get any. Grrrr mad.gif

*Glares impatiently at TJ's s1 hatchies*

*Glares as well*

Come on, I just want to see if you're dimorphic...!

I missed like 4 ;-;

GOT TWO. YAS. YUUSSS.

Edited by NoraNora

just call me the prospector because i'm gold hunting now with the active cave and all

ha, you're not going to be the only one

*cries*

Not a release...

At least there is only one kind of dragon, I only need two eggs. Though I would like more.

But those hatchlings are cool

Edit: Oh, silly me, why should I worry! I only have two eggs in my slots right now! Though with people trying to catch them, I may not have luck tonight ._.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I am so confused -- what biome do they drop in? http://dragcave.net/lineage/8XrHe <-- is this one of them?

??? help. ;n;

No thats a hooktalon

They're dropping in the alpine and forest.

The egg description is; "This egg glows from within."

Oh hot diggitydog check out that female. That's some fancy wing flapping she's doing.

Edited by RecycledHeart

No thats a hooktalon

They're dropping in the alpine and forest.

The egg description is; "This egg glows from within."

thanks, i will stalk alpine! er... hooktalon?

*goes to wiki*

Hooktalons are caveblock common basically. They're from the birthday release. I would brush up on the wikia so you're not as confused lol.

Yay, no biome differences~ I can collect my final two without needing to stalk a specific biome.

Caught one!

But I don't get it, why are there regular eggs in the Alpine dropping with the release ones, but not in the forest? |D

That egg description though. I can't wait to see what these become <3