TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

*sigh* Once again, an awesome release on a day I'm working. Although 3am is kinda ridiculous for a release anyway. XP

Watch me fail to catch anything, yet again. WHY ARE THEY MIXING

Maybe you should try zooming in?

I'm using a magnifying glass for zooming in, & it helps a bit, but like I said there's not enough contrast in the colors for me to see it properly. If the reds were a bit lighter, it'd be easier for me to see.

Okay, 7th egg acquired! Just need one more and I'm done. smile.gif For the most part, anyway. Might grab more later on for lineage projects, especially if they stay common.

Aw come on, this is the first time I get on today and I missed the release? All I see are normal eggs.

Why are new releases not released for 24 hours?!

Edited by Cecona

They're still dropping. I grabbed 1 without too much trouble not half an hour ago.

Egg locked and loving the hatchlings so far! biggrin.gif

Looks like the biomes are back to normal. At least I was able to get my own and give a couple away before it reverted.

Edit: well normal-ish. The new eggs are still dropping but not as much as before.

Edited by Mika

Aw come on, this is the first time I get on today and I missed the release? All I see are normal eggs.

Why are new releases not released for 24 hours?!

They are still dropping in the Alpine and Forest.

The description is:

This egg glows from within.

I had to incubate some eggs I had to get them to hatch faster, but was able to nab two just now. :3 I would've gotten a third but I'm scroll-locked with the impressive amount of hatchlings I'm waiting to have grow up already. -p- Some BSA to help hatchlings grow up faster would be great really. -p- smile.gif

Anyways they're still dropping in Alpine and Forest. :3 I was able to get them without too much trouble lol! Got two for a breeding pair yayz. x3 I think I will maybe go after another pair once I'm unlocked but really would focus the most on going after the rare CB eggs instead. >.>~ One biggest regret I had the last release was that I didn't go after the rares until other people were already doing so, too late. :/ Anyways! Learned my lesson now. xd.png

And these eggs and hatchies are ADORABLES ;;w;; I love the dark colors and details man. ;w;~ I have a gaming computer so I got a good monitor for details here. :3

My boyfriend [whom I'm now sharing the scroll with] practically begged me to get the eggs of this new release. xd.png He's already planning an army to go with his Black, Falconiform, Fever, Ember, Pyro, Hellfire, Hellhorse, Vampire and other "badass" dark-colored dragon armies. xd.pngD I have monopoly on the Royal Blues, Astrapi, Golden Wyverns, Golds, Shimmers, Blue and Purple Nebula, Pyralspite, Gilded Bloodscale, Frostbite and Geode ones. -p- xd.png We both share our love of the Falconiform, Pyro, Hellfire, Hellhorse, and Vampires. xd.png

(He loves black and dark reds and other badass colors like that. I love dark blue, blue shades, and golds! <3)

This is luckily another dragon we both adore LOL! Because it's dark and promises to be badass, and the dark shades of purple and reddish accents are so cool! <3 And DAMN that egg! Makes me wish we could freeze the eggs or just save the egg shells and recreate them again to save the beauty!~ <3

Whoever sprited this is AMAZING! Gorgeous release man! <333

Anyone notice all the Nebulas popping up in the desert? Just saw two in a row!

I just saw a CB Gold in the Alpine! I wish I wasn't locked so I could grab it!! Congrats to whoever did! biggrin.gif

Ok now that I stopped whining I managed to lock myself with new eggs thank goodness. It pays off to wait until much later in the day after people go to bed and stuff.

Nnnnoooo I completely missed the flood! ;.; How did I manage that!? What's wrong with me? AUGH sigh... How hard are they to catch right now?

Nnnnoooo I completely missed the flood! ;.; How did I manage that!? What's wrong with me? AUGH sigh... How hard are they to catch right now?

Well I just caught some, so not hard at all! I have slow reflexes, slow internet, and still managed to get some!

Well I just caught some, so not hard at all! I have slow reflexes, slow internet, and still managed to get some!

*whew* good to hear, thank you! I only found out because I saw an unfamiliar egg description and missed it. ;.; Usually I'm way more on the ball.

One pair from each biome and off to the bed... *nearly falling asleep*

Appear to have missed this one entirely. :/ Time to start stalking the biomes. -.-

ETA: I was wrong I got one! \o/

Edited by spoke_spider

the time to this release its ironic.

and also i just puting my eggs in a hatchery till i see like thousands of theses, when i first saw it i saw like probably a holiday type

then i just saw the hatcheries fill with them i was like oh gawd new dragon

didn't even see a gold sad.gif

i will never get a CB gold, its impossible without a new release isn't it

Edited by blockEdragon

Hooray I was able to fill up on them! biggrin.gif Good thing they're still dropping nicely. Love the hatchies! The adults should be really awesome if the babies are any indication. Will probably end up hoarding this one.

didn't even see a gold sad.gif

i will never get a CB gold, its impossible without a new release isn't it

Absolutely not! People catch them all the time without cheating or waiting for new releases. It's extremely challenging, yes, but NOT impossible at all. smile.gif

Edited by Lurhstaap

I managed to get three, now I only need three more for collecting purposes. Thank you TJ and spriters for the new release!