TJ09

2015-07-26 - July Release

But all the rares popping up when new releases happens is nice ;w;

Like I got these two during the Xenos, I went for what wasn't an Xeno cause I had mine - Magma - Ice

Edited by Asketil

That... was a really fast mixing. Wow. I was hoping to get at least one more when they were still flooding... well hopefully I can catch 'em later.

I wish I had my female pinks ready to influence my remaining eggs, but oh well, I guess I can wait for the next two days for them to be able to. wink.gif

I would grab more if I had more egg slots... oh well. I'm still happy with the four I have now. Thank you TJ and spriters! smile.gif

I saw a gold in the alpine and a silver in the forest O.o both gone quickly.

Gold in alpine? Looks like I'm hunting there then.

adfsghlkfdgh;lfkh I thought I was safe to start working on other things!

Most of my scroll space is still taken up with xeno breeding projects which I refuse to give up. Well, there's random AP hatchies I can toss back into the pool, at least. So glad I didn't start the next round of breeding last night. xd.png

2 from forest and 1 from alpine. Misclicked a royal blue in alpine that failed to repulse off my scroll. So hopefully they are still this easy to collect in 5 hours. Missed a CB copper in forest as well...first time ever /saw/ a CB copper in the biomes o.o.

Can't believe I went to bed 2 hours before the release! Here's to hunting in 5 hours for my last new one!

I am going to assume I am extremely late to the release but they're mixed in with normal eggs and I went to grab an egg that said "this egg glows from within" and my connection was so slow I ended up with a water dragon egg so yeah. Either that or my sleep deprivation has me seeing things...

Edited by AnanoKimi

Don't worry, you should still be able to catch some new eggs. They're dropping quite regularly, even if other eggs are being mixed in.

Egg:

This egg glows from within.

Just curious what are the theories on the 4 eggs? It is two different biomes but so far both gendered hatchlings are male. Are we thinking just dimorphism in both hatchlings + adults right now?

I'd say either adult and hatchie dimorphism or biome dimorphism (in which case the two that haven't gendered yet should look different at S2 even if also male)

Well I've managed to catch 3 of the new eggs and 1 misclicked Ochredrake. How are you people filling up so quickly when they go by so fast?

Hm, I'm still wondering about the name of those cuties. My first thought was also Spirit something, as several other people suggested. Other possibilities: Spiral ..., Spinning ...,

Speckled ..., Spherical ..., Spite/Spiteful ..., Spell ...

Oh the suspense. tongue.gif

I'm torn between locking myself with one more new egg (and trying to guess if it will matter from which biome) or holding out to see if a metal turns up while the new eggs are flying past.

@ Dew: just keep refreshing! I've seen them keep dropping back to back or close to it for up to two minutes after the mark. That and they seem to be dropping longer in Alpine than Forest.

Edit: Hmm. TJ's hatchies don't show which biome they're from. A deliberate mystery, or just irrelevant?

Edited by Gryphonic

I am still seeing a lot of them even with the mixing, I have seen several in between 5 minute drops also.

I'm torn between locking myself with one more new egg (and trying to guess if it will matter from which biome) or holding out to see if a metal turns up while the new eggs are flying past.

@ Dew: just keep refreshing! I've seen them keep dropping back to back or close to it for up to two minutes after the mark. That and they seem to be dropping longer in Alpine than Forest.

Edit: Hmm. TJ's hatchies don't show which biome they're from. A deliberate mystery, or just irrelevant?

TJ's always say cave: no mystery at all.

I have five of the six I am hoping to get. I have to wait a couple more hours to get a free egg slot. I hope they are still around.

Thank you to TJ and the artists for giving us still another beautiful dragon. biggrin.gif

Is this still happening? I took my computer last night for maintenance. So, I didn't get a chance to get any last night. If they only come out at night? Pretty cool! smile.gif LOL

I'd say either adult and hatchie dimorphism or biome dimorphism (in which case the two that haven't gendered yet should look different at S2 even if also male)

So similar to Nebula dragons but instead of differing because of rarity they differ because of biome?

Interesting, I'm egglocked after nagging (Edit: nagging? I meant grabbing LOL, apparently I frequent the caves so much I annoy the eggs) one from the Alpine so I hope they are still around after a day or two. I want to nab one from the forest too.

Edited by GoldeenTrix