TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Something I haven't seen asked yet: How exactly do you pronounce Xenowyrm? And no, not just because I don't know how to pronounce 'wyrm' in the first place.

These are just.... Amazing. The adults just confirmed that this is my favorite release since Christmas. Just... Wow.

For birdz:

Six Xenowyrms, one from each biome, slither into a bar, and they all get drunk and start arguing. Which one wins the "Grumpiest Noodle" award? For the purposes of this question, assume the bar is large enough to accommodate colossal spiky spaghetti monsters.

Edited by PieMaster

Something I haven't seen asked yet: How exactly do you pronounce Xenowyrm? And no, not just because I don't know how to pronounce 'wyrm' in the first place.

These are just.... Amazing. The adults just confirmed that this is my favorite release since Christmas. Just... Wow.

I'm pretty sure you pronounce it 'Zenoworm'

Also a dragon bar, that must have some wild Friday nights.

I think I'm planning on breeding Mageia/Chronos, Astrapi/Pyro, and Thalassas/Gaia. Of course that's all subject to change depending upon how mine gender because I have a feeling I won't be getting any more for a while, haha.

Also I predict that the offspring will be randomly one of the parent's type if both are xenowyrms, and if one parent is a different species the other 50% will correspond to that dragon's element, and if the other parent isn't affiliated with an element that has a xenowyrm it'll be 100% the xenowyrm's type.

How exactly do you pronounce Xenowyrm?

I personally pronounce it like the 'X' is pronounced like a 'z.' Zee-no wyrm.

Six Xenowyrms, one from each biome, slither into a bar, and they all get drunk and start arguing. Which one would win the "Grumpiest Noodle" award? For the purposes of this question, assume the bar is large enough to accommodate colossal spiky spaghetti monsters.

Definitely the Mageia. It has such a quick wit, really. It could express its grumpiness very eloquently.

Edited by birdzgoboom

And, since PieMaster's avatar reminded me of a question I forgot to ask, what would be the reactions of each of the six xenowyrm types if a desipis came and tried to hypnotise it?

How strong do the Cassies affect each of the Xenos?

Do you have any info you can share on Xenowyrm breeding and courtship habits? 8D

Oh my. These Xenowyrms are totally epic. I love the combination of their serpentine shape with the jagged scales, and I love the brilliant colors, and I love the hatchie descriptions, and now I want to hoard ALL THE XENOWYRMS.

Also a dragon bar, that must have some wild Friday nights.

oh gosh, now you've got the image of the dragons dancing to "Last Friday Night" by Katy Perry stuck in my head. xd.png

HOLY SMOKES!!!!! These dragons are SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!

Outstanding job, birdzgoboom!!!!

Good gracious! These babies are sweeeet!!! Great job on these, birdzgozoom!

What would be the reactions of each of the six xenowyrm types if a desipis came and tried to hypnotise it?

Well, none of them would like it, that's for sure lol. But I imagine it would be especially hard to control the Mageia due to how intelligent it is, same goes for the Chrono and Gaia.

Well, since the Cassies suppress the magical energy, it would probably leave the Xenos very disoriented, especially since they're pretty heavily reliant on their magic.

Do you have any info you can share on Xenowyrm breeding and courtship habits? 8D

Nooot yeeettt! I'll share one thing, though: Chronos like to grow more of their glowy flowers whenever they see another dragon they really like. ;D It makes them look even more magnificent to the potential mate, I bet.

oh gosh, now you've got the image of the dragons dancing to "Last Friday Night" by Katy Perry stuck in my head. xd.png

If someone makes that video I may watch it xd.png

so are these things ever going to reappear in the biomes? I've yet to spot a single one.

OH MY!! These are incredible, Birdz! Xenowyrms. I like the name, very much. The pyros are still my favorite, but close behind are the Thalassa and Gaia. Oh, the possibilities. smile.gif Thank you for your hard work and a gorgeous new addition to the cave!

Holy guacamole, they're georgeous!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Edited by White Fox

*FLAILS* OMG THESE ARE SO PRETTY!!! BIRDZ YOU IS NOW ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITIEST SPRITERS!!!

(Translation: I love these, I shall hoard them, Birdz you rock!)

Edited by shadowfighter

oooooh these are hot dragons. I suspect these will be rares for awhile.

Nooot yeeettt! I'll share one thing, though: Chronos like to grow more of their glowy flowers whenever they see another dragon they really like. ;D It makes them look even more magnificent to the potential mate, I bet.

Do these flowery growths make the Chronos smell better to potential suitors? If so do male Chronos' flowers produce any specific scents, such as super-manly-man Old Spice-like pheromones?

What would be the reactions of each of the six xenowyrm types if a desipis came and tried to hypnotise it?

Well, none of them would like it, that's for sure lol. But I imagine it would be especially hard to control the Mageia due to how intelligent it is, same goes for the Chrono and Gaia.

Well, since the Cassies suppress the magical energy, it would probably leave the Xenos very disoriented, especially since they're pretty heavily reliant on their magic.

OMG so they might have some type of color changing thing like limestones and luminas?? Awesome!