TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

OH MY GOD THEY ARE SO GORGEOUS.

I NEED MORE OF THESE.

*runs off to the biomes with grabby hands*

I'm so glad I actually kept these from the release date! I normally don't like new releases too much but these....*faints*

WOW WOW WOW WOW!

Oh holy - these are so beautiful! Ahhhhh, I just adore them! I want so many of them and I still haven't found any additional eggs...alfksdjf;laksdf.

Back to hunting for me. I must have all the beautiful xenowyrms.

Oh my mother of all that's holy! O.O Those are gorgeous!!

Dang it. These are beautiful, but you know what that means. I really hope they're common...

'Xeno' is kind of a strange name, since it means... well, 'strange' or 'foreign'. I wonder if there's a reason behind it?

Oh my blink.gif

ALL OF THEM ARE SO COOL. Too bad I suck at catching the ones I do see, I need to hoard them ALL.

OH I RECOGNISE THESE

holy wow birdz your work never fails to impress me

But... These were never public XD

Xenowyrms! I hope they're not rare, at most hopefully just uncommon...the biomes are full of people now xd.png I haven't seen a single Xenowyrm egg since the 2nd day it released.

Meh. Wondering if I shouldn't have traded my hatchlings off. Oh well. A 3G Prize is good for 3 new release hatchlings, especially if they're super common, and since 3G prizes usually go for CB Metals... xd.png

Dang it. These are beautiful, but you know what that means. I really hope they're common...

'Xeno' is kind of a strange name, since it means... well, 'strange' or 'foreign'. I wonder if there's a reason behind it?

The reason behind the name is because of how old the species itself is. The Xenos are from a realllyyy freaking long time ago, which, if you look at say, a map of today compared to a map of what probably was the earth millions of years ago, it looks like a pretty foreign planet, no?

Anyway, that was the main reason behind the name.

ALSO THEY'RE NAMED THAT BECAUSE I WAS JUST REALLY FEELING THE SOUND OF XENOWYRM.

XENOWYRMS

So gorgeous! @_@ *hugs them all, ends up getting holes poked into her skin from the spikey bits and pieces on some*

Are the names you listed in your post all the singular form?

ALSO THEY'RE NAMED THAT BECAUSE I WAS JUST REALLY FEELING THE SOUND OF XENOWYRM.

Sort of like Shulk. You know, from Xenoblade.

:3

VERY pretty. Now I wish my eggs would hatch fast so I can get the 4 that I need, after which I'm all set.

All of them are gorgeous! i have tons ofthem to catch. Though, there seems to be very few of them. sad.gif

Sort of like Shulk. You know, from Xenoblade.

:3

I'm really feeling it wink.gif

But seriously Birdz, pat yourself on the back because you deserve it.

I want to hoard but the cave.... drops... lacking

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

My faves are of course the Gaia smile.gif I love green an the lovely leaves are so gorgeous!

It is said that Chrono lairs are protected by a field of magic that makes the minutes tick by at a slow pace for any unwanted visitors.

So Chrono's can create lag?

How did you come up with each individual name? ohmy.gif

Also will you mentor me in spriting, the almighty Birdz pls

JK no big deal

birdzgoboom your sprites are absolutely beautiful!!

One Xenowyrm egg dropped in the jungle a few seconds ago and I swear I could probably see like, 20 people diving for it...

THEY LOOK SO COOL!!!!!!! AND THOSE NAMES!! ohmy.gif *Hops/runs away in search of more eggs* and they are wurms!! really really really EPIC looking wurms!!! I can't decide which I like the most!!

now I know what I'm going to be hording specifically laugh.gif