TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Dunno. But, I'm super excited for this release! I managed to get two of each for breeding pairs with my alt account (just for catching extra eggs during releases and experiementing on Neglecteds) and my friend EvilYogurt said she'd help me if she could get a couple Destruction alignment eggs from my scroll (go figure LOL).

I'm pretty darn excited to see these things mature. Hopefully they all gender right.

Haven't been on in a very long while but you can have 2 accounts now? unsure.gif

Dunno. But, I'm super excited for this release! I managed to get two of each for breeding pairs with my alt account (just for catching extra eggs during releases and experiementing on Neglecteds) and my friend EvilYogurt said she'd help me if she could get a couple Destruction alignment eggs from my scroll (go figure LOL).

I'm pretty darn excited to see these things mature. Hopefully they all gender right.

Alt account? Sweetie thats basically multiscrolling. It isn't alllowed. Rouge if I were you, I would go onto your alt account and abandon everything. Eggs and hatchlings get sent to the ap for other users to pick up and adults get sent to the wilderness. Then go to account settings and deactivate the alt account.

@lilcamy931 No sweetie you're only allowed one account per person.

Edited by RecycledHeart

Alt account? Sweetie thats basically multiscrolling. It isn't alllowed.

Ah thought that was the case given past shenanigans. But given I pop in from time to time never know for sure on here anymore.

As others have stated multiple accounts are not allowed. I'd recommend PMing TJ with the names of your accounts, letting him know you didn't realize that it wasn't allowed and ask to keep one of them and do not use the others again.

I usually have concept art pages for my dragons, but this time since there are so many and I have had like no time, I won't have a big concept art page done. I'll have some other concept art work done, though, and if any of you guys have questions for me when they grow up, I'll be happy to answer as much as I can (though some stuff asked might be left for encyclopedia info later on, so some questions I might not answer...). I'll get a page done for this release at some point and I'll make sure to share it with the Wiki team after it's finished.

I'm really...incredibly happy, and incredibly excited, and a lot of incredibly positive things right now. I hope these guys live up to your expectations, because I put a lot of hard work and a lot of heart into them, enough that I consider them the best spritework I've ever done for this site. Which makes me a little nervous too, haha.

I don't know if I'll still be at work or not when they grow up, but if I'm not at work, I'll post as soon as I possibly can after they all grow up. If I'm at work, I'll post as soon as I get home and get the chance to. But yeah. Here's to the final... 10 hours! Hopefully they turn adults as soon as they can!

Ahh. Please post your art and your info even if you just have sketchies. I love when artists have extra stuff.

Alt account? Sweetie thats basically multiscrolling. It isn't alllowed. Rouge if I were you, I would go onto your alt account and abandon everything. Eggs and hatchlings get sent to the ap for other users to pick up and adults get sent to the wilderness. Then go to account settings and deactivate the alt account.

Ah. Didn't know.

I'll just go hide now... yeeah...

*vanishes*

Ah. Didn't know.

I'll just go hide now... yeeah...

*vanishes*

It's okay you didn't know any better <3

Just pm Tj explaining what happened and release all the dragons on the other account.

Now, if only we had more egg slots for these beauties haha. Sooooooo excited to see adults! Thanks Birdz biggrin.gif Mine should all hatch around when TJ's grows up.

I agree with Jazeki!

Edited by Areous

Well I feel lucky, I was at the initial drop, and my eggs hatched before the flood stopped, so now I have almost a pair of each color so I'm happy. Can't wait to give birdz mad props

Well thanks to some kind person, managed to trade for a couple and just seen one flash by lightning fast in a biome. There might be hope..

These eggs go so fast o.o I barely see any and they're gone. Thank god a really lovely player offered to catch and teleport to me so now I'm locked again. Just need 1 more CB of volcano, jungle, and desert. Less then a day until TJs becomes adults!

Haven't been on in a very long while but you can have 2 accounts now?  unsure.gif

No, not to my knowledge you can't.

AND Rogue- Perhaps if you go and explain to a mod what has happened? That you didn't REALIZE it was against the rules and would like one of them closed? It might go better for you in that case than if someone ELSE reports it.

xd.png Edited to add.... ninja.gif 'd epically by Rubyshoes... one of the mods.

Edited by Silverswift

BSA that would make hatchlings grow one day faster would be great. Like incubating but for hatchlings.

birdzgoboom is just.... Awesome. I loooove these sprites, the different colorings are eye-popping and I love the pose and.... THANK YOU!

8 hours. 8 hours until TJ's can adult. *WAITS*

I missed this release completely. :-(

Don't worry! They may be harder to catch now, but they're a permanent addition to the cave, and will always be around. If you spend enough time hunting--particularly at the hourly drops--you should be able to grab your fill c:

BSA that would make hatchlings grow one day faster would be great. Like incubating but for hatchlings.

Oh my, yes! So much yes!

Grow little babies!!! SO excited to see adults! I want to start planning breedings smile.gif

Are the mana wyrm post-flood drops glitching like the birthday eggs did?

I don't believe they are. I think that they'll bounce back once the other breed ratios have had a chance to catch up.

My internet works just fine but when I'm trying to refresh when the release is going on the hole cave just freezes, it's so annoying I just can't get a new set of these, too bad I influenced all of these to be male..

I really hope it gets easier at some point.

I don't believe they are. I think that they'll bounce back once the other breed ratios have had a chance to catch up.

Exactly. They dropped solidly for almost two days, so the cave is making up for it.

Oh dear missed this release - any egg descriptions please?

Also what drop rates are like now?

"Mana courses throughout this glassy egg."

Drop rate is pretty abysmal right now. I think it's just because of the glut of eggs we had earlier. I really don't think they are going to be rares. I just saw one but missed it. Because there are so many, people are still hunting them like crazy whereas most people would have gotten their fill already in a normal release. It likely has the ratios already off.

just two left to catch for my pairs

managed to snatch up a green copper with internet that isnt highspeed (surprised the heck out of me and made me worried i wouldnt have room for the rest)

If you spend enough time hunting--particularly at the hourly drops--

Thanks, but I think it's a lost cause now. I've been checking every five minutes and haven't even seen one. I simply can't hang around all day long. Maybe when they start showing up in the abandoned cave, if ever, I might get one or two. They look lovely, though. :-(