TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Got two from the Coast just now. Oh man, they are by far the prettiest to me. I love those colors.

Oooh, I like the look of the gendered one!

(Plese don't be rare, please don't be rare...)

So happy for wyrms. Go them all, and an extra Forest one. Woops. Anyone need a Forest wyrm?

Can we call these Mana Wyrms until we get an actual name?

That's what I picked to call them last night after the first hatchies popped out xd.png its like the perfect name for these cuties.

AAAND - the male damn well DOES have little wingsies...

I'm just calling them Glasses, myself.

Edited by fuzzbucket

AAAND - the male damn well DOES have little wingsies...

Those could be frills.

Yeah OK, maybe... Where's birdz ?

I get the feeling that the description thing with the wings bit is a glitch where the standard message has been included with the custom one for this breed. Why? "And look!" and "It must be close to maturing" have been repeated. Perhaps that first line was meant to say something else...?

Edited by bluesonic1

I put my new eggs into hatchery right away and they didn't get sick.

I like the gendered hatchies, they have nice heads. Can't wait to see adults..

Edited by kammo

So, does this mean every color sprite will be slightly different and not just the same one re-colored? Nice.

Do we KNOW that ? Because those teeny things COULD be wings... Has birdz said anything ?

Those are wyrms. Even on the pink one, the "wings" look much too small to be useful for flight. They're probably frills.

Mana Wyrms sounds cool to me!

Has there been a brave enough soul to try Earthquake on these little babes yet?

I managed to grab some more eggs, I'm only missing one from the Forest biome xd.png

So, they'll be Amphipteres, I believe, very nice, as we only have few on the game.

I managed to grab some more eggs, I'm only missing one from the Forest biome xd.png

So, they'll be Amphipteres, I believe, very nice, as we only have few on the game.

I think they're wyrms since they don't have wings.

Is there a difference between Wyrms/Wurms and Amphipteres?

Yes, amphipteres have wings, while wyrms are basically snakes.

And it seems the mature hatchlings all have different growths? They look like they're specialized for each of their elements/biomes.

Is there a difference between Wyrms/Wurms and Amphipteres?

As Niyaka said, but Amphis also have feathers smile.gif

Ooo the coastal really does look like it has little winglets. Can't believe the gendered hatchies from each biome are so different from each other. So, may be wyrms, may be amphipteres then. .

I was surprised to see that they're still dropping this morning. Snagging them all was a piece of cake, though I accidentally got two Jungles. tongue.gif

The scales on the forest hatchling are so lovely!

Yeah OK, maybe... Where's birdz ?

Birdz is currently in a car driving for a few hours to get back home. :Y Unless that's not what you meant? |D

And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing. And look! It has gotten bigger and is now able to use magic. It must be close to maturing.

Lol.