TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Managed to get one of the desert, forest, volcano, and alpine each. Hopefully the other two will still be there in 9 hours when my other eggs hatch.

I've never seen so many people in the biomes before. There were 90 at one point in the alpine alone. ninja.gif

Imagine yourself as that one old indian lady with the fastest internet connection in the world.It would be wonderful.I would surely use it for such releases rather than just reading the online local newspaper @.@

Also,who else is going to throw a trantum if these eggs become rare and they don't have all of them? Joking in a somehow serious way..

I repeat, anyone who's having serious trouble catching the new eggs should PM me and I'll make a point of getting you at least one pair of them, or more - depends on how many people take me up on this. xd.png

Hopefully I won't need to take you up on that particular offer. =happy.gif= *sprays lag-be-gone*

How can turning off images help, when the eggs are image links? Tried this and there was no where to click, haha!

Not having much luck here sad.gif

Does anyone know how long these are released for?

How can turning off images help, when the eggs are image links? Tried this and there was no where to click, haha!

Not having much luck here sad.gif

Does anyone know how long these are released for?

On some computers it still shows a box you can click but it doesn't work on all of them.

These eggs are a permanent release. The thing where they're the ONLY egg that drops will probably last about 24 hours, but the eggs are not going away, ever. They are going to be part of DC's egg drops from now on. And don't listen to people worrying they'll be rare - there is NO WAY to tell that yet. For all we know they could be uber-common or rarer than golds. We just won't know until they've been out for a while. But don't worry about them going away altogether - it's just not going to happen. smile.gif

These eggs look familiar. I do believe I've seen them in the completed thread but can't remember what they go to. And I probably won't remember simply because I'm waiting to see if any of my favorites get released. smile.gif

Good, I managed to get my set of seven. I opted for a pair from Coast and Forest each, as well as a trio from Alpine. I think I'm going to focus on these three varieties for a while yet to come. smile.gif

In Chrome, I don't see anything. No link even.

Guess they've changed it, haven't used Chrome in a while.

Still works in Firefox though.

Hey TJ, just a heads up...if you can handle 12 eggs, so can we. 

*Silently agrees*

Edited by Isuzu

So many lovely eggs, so few slots...

Thanks for the release and to all involved.

Very nice thought, and seconded all the way around! biggrin.gif

It seems I arrived too late, all the biomes are empty!

You're not too late! Just check every five minutes and on the hour. They're going really fast but they are still dropping!

It seems I arrived too late, all the biomes are empty!

You're not too late. They're still dropping. (like flies, admittely, but still there nonetheless)

Edit: ...and, ninja'd. xd.png

Edited by The Flash

Nabbed one with my finger in the Desert. Fingers > mouse.

On your phone?

I would imagine using a phone is a lot easier to actually click, though, depending on how good your phone is the refresh speed might suffer

On your phone?

I would imagine using a phone is a lot easier to actually click, though, depending on how good your phone is the refresh speed might suffer

Laptop. Touch-screen.

On your phone?

I think he is using a touchscreen laptop, as am I. smile.gif Excellent compromise between a phone and a desktop when this sort of thing is concerned.

EDIT: Ninja'd. xd.png But yeah, touchscreen laptop = best for egg catching by far. That's why my friends and partner all use my laptop even though we have a desktop. It's just way easier.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Caught an ER Terrae in the AP. Why not. I do need one to continue a pretty Blusang checker lineage I got gifted. tongue.gif

So many lovely eggs, so few slots...

Thanks for the release and to all involved.

You know, I've always thought 12 egg slots would be almost perfect.

Ao far I have 4, with three eggs I wont drop. Lovely lovely eggs, can't wait to see them all grown up.

DC's mobile version is pretty neat. I always do better at new releases from my phone.

Just don't try to see long lineages.

I'm actually really glad this release happened the day after I got back from vacation. These are lovely eggs and here's to hoping that the adults will be just as lovely if not even more. Thank you tj, spriter(s), sketcher(s) and conceptor(s) <3

Could only grab my three favs thanks to be scroll locked but some darlin friends of mine grabbed the rest for me~

This has been a fun and relaxing release for me. I already pmed some people who seemed to be having trouble getting the new babies and if anyone else has trouble at all then I will gladly catch them for you once I am free since I already got all the ones I need <3

And yes tj, more eggslots would be useful during big releases like this or at least having an even number of them. (Though I can the downside of this with scripters and everything)

Well, all my friends and family are done loading up, so that's a bit less pressure on the egg supply for the rest of y'all. Please don't hesitate to PM me if you're still struggling with this! When my batch hatches I'll be glad to help!