TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

They're going too fast... I got a Volcano but it appears to be common/the ones that are always last to go.

Getting there.... 4/6

^___^

Love the eggs! Totally looking forward to seeing what the hatchies look like! smile.gif

Got a forest one (caught a jungle and a volcano earlier) so just 3 more to go and then decide which one I want to try to get a second of.

Because the Coast egg uses the color for Water mana, I guess, which is pink, plus a light blue for water? What I'm more puzzled by is not that the blue egg isn't in Coast but why the Forest egg is blue! tongue.gif

The forest biome egg represents "time" mana, not water mana, but that second part you probably guessed.

There are many bluish themed coloured mana so that is why water is slightly different -- just how it is.

Edited by Ashywolf

Hmmm... AP-caught Terrae just hatched, and Red has another hour left...

Got a desert one on that 5 minute drop which surprised me to catch another so soon after my forest catch.

As someone above mentioned, DC mobile app seems to work better

than regular computer stuff for several months now. We have

noticed the difference in those using mobile versus old fashioned

methods for last several releases.

Today for example, we have only seen new eggs 5 times in all

the biomes in the 4 hours we have been looking. It is not a matter of just being

a fast run, there just isn't anything even in the source info.

It's nice to cater to the mobile generation, but don't forget about

the dinos still around please.

Yes, after 2 hours of clicking eggs in every 5-minutes period I finally got volcano egg - well, my internet is really bad today biggrin.gif Only 5 more and I'll have every color smile.gif

Got a coast so now I've just got to try to get an alpine to have one of each.

Missed them again. I might give up at this point. The one time I could get one...ugh. I truly hope my dad lost the idea of taking electronics. Or that the dropping still goes on tomorrow

Missed a Hooktalon hatchie in the AP with 13 hours left. Meh. Been trying to get Alpine, but it's quite hard...

Man, don't I wish we could have 12 slots... but then again, I'd probably fill them all up with breeding, lmao.

Finally Locked!!! biggrin.gif Now lets hope they'd be still dropping in a regular manner in a few days , to grab them mates. I really like the egg sprites. If the dragons look as good i think i'll be hoarding them <3

Thank you TJ and Spriters!!

Man, don't I wish we could have 12 slots... but then again, I'd probably fill them all up with breeding, lmao.

That, would be awesome. biggrin.gif

Sigh. I have exactly ONE sad.gif I have a Bad Feeling. And they are SO pretty too.

ARRRRGGG!*Irked Kermy Flail* If anyone is feeling generous once they've caught the ones they're wanting and has the room to do so,I'm needing one from all but the forest and jungle biomes and would be EXTREMELY grateful so feel free to either PM or just surprise me since I gotta join my sister's birthday party before I get pestered to do so even more than I already have been.*has 5 empty slots remaining*

got 3/6 in the last 5 minute drop.

Alpine, Coast and Desert.

I like the egg designs.

Huh, either somebody entered my eggs into a fansite somewhere or my scroll is popular due to posting on the second page. Oh well, into the fog you go, eggies~

I'm glad to see a bunch of empty biomes still. I think for the Pyralspite release they were starting to mix a bit by this point? I honestly forget, but it's nice to see that they aren't fully mixing already. This many color variants and true Uncommon rarity would probably make these guys impossible to get a full set of.

Missed a Hooktalon hatchie in the AP with 13 hours left. Meh. Been trying to get Alpine, but it's quite hard...

With my luck when I changed biome most people did the same, in alpine is now nearly twice more people than in other biomes biggrin.gif And in volcano is much less than a few minutes ago. I don't think I get one egg from every biome if this continue wink.gif

Yay, new eggs! And they're so pretty!

Worst evening my internet provider could choose for doing whatever, my internet started having hickups literally the moment I started hunting dry.gif

Got 3 so far smile.gif

Edit: Woa, the eggs in the forest just all were gone after 2 refreshes blink.gif

Edited by Ha-Ki