TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Managed to get one of each. Such beautiful eggs wub.gif

A small hint for those still struggling: turning off images helped a lot for me.

Wait, what... if images are turned off, you can't see the eggs...

owo what.

Yes, I did go onto his account, should I not have?

Eep D:

Eh, what should I do in that case

Yeah, hon, if you want to help him you'll have to catch the eggs on your own account and then trade them to him with Teleport/Magis. sad.gif Logging into other people's accounts is multi-scrolling and against the rules. I let my partner and friends use my laptop to do their accounts, but I never actually log into them myself and do stuff for them. It's against the rules.

I really hope this isn't like the spessertine dragons...I don't think I'll ever get a CB of that other than the volcano breed ever again. The ratio for that is completely messed up...

Wait, what... if images are turned off, you can't see the eggs...

On some computers, you can see the boxes where the images are.

Anyway, I gave up and grabbed a second volcano instead of continuing to wait until TJ's hatch. At least I'll have two of those.

Yeah, hon, if you want to help him you'll have to catch the eggs on your own account and then trade them to him with Teleport/Magis. sad.gif Logging into other people's accounts is multi-scrolling and against the rules. I let my partner and friends use my laptop to do their accounts, but I never actually log into them myself and do stuff for them. It's against the rules.

Mmmk, thanks ^.^

On some computers, you can see the boxes where the images are.

Anyway, I gave up and grabbed a second volcano instead of continuing to wait until TJ's hatch. At least I'll have two of those.

Oh, cool. Not the case for me, unfortunately.

YES just got a forest

why aren't the blue ones in the cost?

Because the Coast egg uses the color for Water mana, I guess, which is pink, plus a light blue for water? What I'm more puzzled by is not that the blue egg isn't in Coast but why the Forest egg is blue! tongue.gif

@Heartlessindigo and @The Flash

In Firefox, the link behind the image is still there and visible. It just says "Egg" and there's no image, just the link

Edited by Isuzu

Er, why do you hope for no gender dimorphism? You'd be wanting two of each adult anyway for breeding, I'd think, so why no dimorphism?

Ah, I wasn't quite clear- I meant dimorphism for gendered hatchlings, as it'd be a pain to collect a whole nother set to freeze. :>

Because the Coast egg uses the color for Water mana, I guess, which is pink, plus a light blue for water? What I'm more puzzled by is not that the blue egg isn't in Coast but why the Forest egg is blue! tongue.gif

Now that you mention it, that does make very little sense. No idea, really.

@Heartlessindigo and @The Flash

In Firefox (and Chrome last I used it), the link behind the image is still there and visible. It just says "Egg" and there's no image, just the link

In Chrome, I don't see anything. No link even.

Now that you mention it, that does make very little sense. No idea, really.

Maybe it's because "Forest" is sort of evolving into Forest/River/Lake because a lot of the non-ocean water dragons end up there? That's my best guess.

1 Forest,1 Jungle so far.This is probably gonna be one of THOSE releases for me.*snicker*

ok, offically quitting for now. if anyone has extra costal or the orange egg please PM me for a trade I have extra of the green.

Good luck everyone.

I repeat, anyone who's having serious trouble catching the new eggs should PM me and I'll make a point of getting you at least one pair of them, or more - depends on how many people take me up on this. xd.png

Caught one in the jungle on that 5 minute drop.

Edited by rubyshoes

oh dear, found out about the new release at around 1:30 pm PST and just finished catching all six ;u;

So many lovely eggs, so few slots...

Hey TJ, just a heads up...if you can handle 12 eggs, so can we.

Thanks for the release and to all involved.

Such pretty eggs. Need two more, from Jungle and Forest.

Hopefully they won't be too rare so I can get partners for each color ^.^

I think I might stick these in my lineage project that is in the works if the adults are really pretty.

The eggs are nice, but hard to get. I managed to get seven eggs, but still missing the one from Alpine. But I completed a pair from the Forest and Desert.

Like many others, I hope the eggs will be common enough and not so hard to get, especially from the Alpine and Volcano.

So by now I will go to sleep and wish anyone who is still awake a good hunt!

Done for today. smile.gif Both of us are way too tired (I have tons of exams and my sister is studying for her entrance exam), so we're gonna spend a peaceful night and hopefully ask for some additional help since we are still missing two eggs from the volcano and we are both out of egg slots. The other, more optimistic option is that people take the eggs that take up the two slots on my scroll since I promised them as gifts and I can't abandon them. sad.gif