TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Will the eggs ever be dropped for longer than like a split second?

Yes, when more people have gotten their fill and stopped grabbing them so fast. smile.gif

Sister finally caught an egg from the jungle just now. So far I have no luck in catching the second egg from the coast. I'll try in the hourly drop and let my sister hunt in these flash length drops. smile.gif

Not necessarily.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people ( as well as I ) have gotten them legitimately

It just takes multiple tries.

I don't know if it's my place to give advice since I'm relatively new, but I would find out the exact second the eggs are released into the cave (I set up a timer, and for me, the eggs were released the 52nd second before a 10 or a 05. This will be different for you when you set up a timer)

Knowing that, I would only refresh when my timer approached that time.

I also opened multiple tabs on one page, and when I the eggs dropped, I would click on one egg in one tab, then immediatly switch over to the other tabs without checking if I got the egg, this maximizes your chances and whatnot.

Though, in the end, it all depends on your internet and how fast your pages refresh

I managed to get 8 eggs this way, 4 on my account and 4 for my little brother (who would not shut up until I helped him...)

Good suggestion. For me, I don't know the exact second, but the number of refreshed needed after the drop is supposed to start. (which is 3)

I found a Jungle Egg!!

Thanks a lot you guys ily xd.png

I live in the Netherlands so time zones are a liiiittle different but it's okay c:

I am so happy, I already found one yay xd.png 5 to go!

Actually, the time zones being different will not affect this. Five minutes after the hour is five minutes after the hour everywhere, whether the hour is 1pm or 8pm or whatever. smile.gif Do not consider your time zone when going for drops, just focus on the hourly and five minute marks.

Starting to get a little agro at the fact that the biomes are empty in a single refresh no matter which one I decide to lurk in.Didn't even find the last few rounds of holiday releases to be this annoying. sad.gif

Actually, the eggs stay for about two and a half refreshes for me. (The last I counted only as half because that's when there's only one or two eggs left to be seen.) But, hey, they do go fast. (Hint: Turn off JavaScript! *cough*)

I've seen much bigger numbers than that. 90+ when the Gemshards were new in the Jungle, for example.

I vaguely noticed that about the gemshards but I also found the gemshards a LOT easier to snag from each of their respective biomes This one?Not even getting the chance to click on any due to A) how FAST they're getting snapped up. cool.gif Having to click the tiny bit of a spot on the left clicking area of my laptop's touch mouse cause my other mouse is missing the clickity clicking buttons. >_<

Sister finally caught an egg from the jungle just now. So far I have no luck in catching the second egg from the coast. I'll try in the hourly drop and let my sister hunt in these flash length drops. smile.gif

You get free labor, lucky sad.gif

I was the free labor for my brother

Actually, the eggs stay for about two and a half refreshes for me. (The last I counted only as half because that's when there's only one or two eggs left to be seen.) But, hey, they do go fast. (Hint: Turn off JavaScript! *cough*)

I had JS turned off a while ago, but re-enabled it for some reason... IDK why. Will try again. smile.gif

You get free labor, lucky sad.gif

I was the free labor for my brother

Not exactly, we are just getting organized because for some reason she has quicker refreshes on Chrome than me on Firefox, so her odds are better than mine. biggrin.gif Plus, I gave her a CB silver earlier today so it's time for her to pay her debt. tongue.gif

I vaguely noticed that about the gemshards but I also found the gemshards a LOT easier to snag from each of their respective biomes This one?Not even getting the chance to click on any due to A) how FAST they're getting snapped up. cool.gif Having to click the tiny bit of a spot on the left clicking area of my laptop's touch mouse cause my other mouse is missing the clickity clicking buttons. >_<

I think it's because of what other people mentioned - it's one species spread over all the biomes instead of different species in different biomes. So the ratios have to be adjusted to compensate, meaning somewhat fewer eggs in each given drop.

Holy shiznit!I managed to snap one up from the Forest biome! biggrin.gif Now all I gotta do is sit on the other biomes one at a time each when the biome being stalked has less than 40 fellow stalkers and I'll have one of each plus space for one more thanks to FINALLY reaching gold trophy status. tongue.gif

There's some really sweet stuff in the AP... I just browse it while waiting for the next drop. Grabbed 2 hatchies that way, actually. Saw a Gold Shimmer and Nebula as well.

Not exactly, we are just getting organized because for some reason she has quicker refreshes on Chrome than me on Firefox, so her odds are better than mine. biggrin.gif Plus, I gave her a CB silver earlier today so it's time for her to pay her debt. tongue.gif

o_o

Cb silver, ugh, I have yet to get a cb rare , nice lol

Any chances people will be willing to trade cb rares for these new flashy eggs :c?

Actually, the time zones being different will not affect this. Five minutes after the hour is five minutes after the hour everywhere, whether the hour is 1pm or 8pm or whatever. smile.gif Do not consider your time zone when going for drops, just focus on the hourly and five minute marks.

yes I know xd.png but apparently there are a few seconds in between so I have to wait a little longer, but it doesn't affect hunting them indeed

I managed to get 8 eggs this way, 4 on my account and 4 for my little brother (who would not shut up until I helped him...)

Does your brother have his own account? And if he does did you go on it to catch those eggs for him? If you did sweetie, you should know that's against the rules here. It's called multiscrolling and both yours and his scroll can get burned for it.

I'm not accusing you of it or saying you are. It's just a little warning <3

Does your brother have his own account? And if he does did you go on it to catch those eggs for him? If you did sweetie, you should know that's against the rules here. It's called multiscrolling and both yours and his scroll can get burned for it.

I'm not accusing you of it or saying you are. It's just a little warning <3

owo what.

Yes, I did go onto his account, should I not have?

Eep D:

Eh, what should I do in that case

Edited by Heartlessindigo

That was weird... a huge wave of 'em came in. Some at :00, :01, and :02...

o_o

Cb silver, ugh, I have yet to get a cb rare , nice lol

Any chances people will be willing to trade cb rares for these new flashy eggs :c?

Since the rarity of the new breed is still unknown, I'm not sure. We just caught two eggs from the jungle and two from the desert, and finally the other one from the coast! biggrin.gif

I think it's because of what other people mentioned - it's one species spread over all the biomes instead of different species in different biomes. So the ratios have to be adjusted to compensate, meaning somewhat fewer eggs in each given drop.

Ironically?When there's a new release that's being spread out amongst all or most of the biomes I'm able to snag all of them with relative ease.This time however it's not the case.The 5pm drop that just happened for example had a MASSIVE lag of nearly 6 minutes before it was even a minute past 5.*cry*

owo what.

Yes, I did go onto his account, should I not have?

Eep D:

Eh, what should I do in that case

It's okay you didn't know any better. But now you do. So just fyi, you are not allowed to go on his account and he is not allowed to go on yours <3

Managed to get one of each. Such beautiful eggs wub.gif

A small hint for those still struggling: turning off images helped a lot for me.

It's okay you didn't know any better. But now you do. So just fyi, you are not allowed to go on his account and he is not allowed to go on yours  <3

OK :c

Thanks for the info..

@isizu... If the images are turned off, what do you click for the eggs?

Edited by Heartlessindigo