TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Hatchling grew up, so I went for the 5th egg, this one from the Coast. Next unlock in about an hour, and the goal will be an Alpine. I do hope these are fairly common, so I can get mates for them all without a problem over the next few days.

G'ah! My computer froze on me while refreshing the page. *kicks computer* Work dangit! *n*

Well crap, I've just locked myself with four Alpines and the two Coastals! I've an egg that I cannot drop - it's a Thuwed.

I can see trading happening in my future!

Good luck to all still hunting!

This is really frustrating. :/ I've clicked on over 30 eggs from just a few 5-minute drops, but missed all of them.

Took me the better part of 3 hours to get mine.

Took me the better part of 3 hours to get mine.

I was on earlier, and caught my first few more easily, but IMO it's tougher now. >_>

Still, finally caught one from the Volcano. <3 Just need a Jungle baby and I'm all set.

Seems they sort between White and Yoshi (Dinos).

Hmm, can't think of possible names now.

Calling it now - TJ's scanning this thread and laughing because while the eggs are all different, and the hatchies will also be a rainbow, they all grow up to the exact same color sprite. cool.gif

*ducks thrown objects*

Calling it now - TJ's scanning this thread and laughing because while the eggs are all different, and the hatchies will also be a rainbow, they all grow up to the exact same color sprite. cool.gif

*ducks thrown objects*

Even if they do end up with the same sprite, I think the markings may be different. Like with the Polished dragons. They had slightly different markings even though they had pretty much the same sprite.

Only took 45 minutes to get all of mine ^^ I couldn't catch any on my computer so I switched over to mobile lol xd.png

Either these are super difficult, or I keep coming at bad times

I have to declare.this my worst releaserelease

Oh goody! I got two! I think I got the two from the Alpine and the...Forest, I think?

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Dang it. My computer keeps freezing every time I go to click on an egg. I'm not trying to complain since I grabbed 4/6 of the eggs, but it's starting to get on my nerves that my computer is picking the WORST of times to freeze up. dry.gif

Good grief. Is it just that not many eggs are made each spawn or are people just grabbing them this quickly? These eggs are disappearing like chocolate chip cookies at a kids' party.

Edited by beiningtian

I can't grab anything because I'm both egg and hatchie locked. xd.png Once one of the pinks grows up I should be able to grab one more egg, thankfully.

Got all of them! Thanks TJ and the artists for the new eggs!

Alright! Finally managed to grab one from the Volcano. Now I just need one from the Forest and I'm set. biggrin.gif

Even with a slow computer I'm not doing too badly to be honest. Five eggs in one hour? not bad! happy.gif

Got one jungle and two coasts and am locked. The rest will have to wait until we're back Thurs/Fri. Hope I can still find them then. xP

It is funny how both TJ's joke eggs have more clicks than all these new release eggs do. o_O

Finally, I got one from each biome! Now I can go to sleep peacefully (there's 1 AM in my country wink.gif ) I hope I'll see TJ hatchlings when I woke up smile.gif Good luck catching eggs everyone! smile.gif

Well, got all of mine (although I wish i'd remembered that Coast has the pink ones, not Alpine...). Hopefully everyone can get what they need!

I'm finally set ^^

Caught 6 in less than one hour and stopped for a little while, until last of my eggs hatched. Now I have 7 of the new release *0*

2 from Forest and 1 from the rest ^^

Oh my glob, I had to dump all my eggs to make room! I snatched an Alpine, trying the Coast with no luck. How are people so fast???

I got all of mine in 30 minutes. XD

tfw newbs catch eggs faster than old timey users

Lol nice job, it took me a couple of hours to get one of each :P