TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Dang, TJ's eggs aren't even cracking. They usually have a ton more views after a couple hours of the new release.

Well, now I'm egg-locked, so I have no more excuse not to clean my apartment for visitors coming this week. Crap. unsure.gif

Edit: adding my voice to those who wish we could freeze eggs. There's a bunch that I'm always a little sad to see hatch because I liked the egg so much.

Edited by Gryphonic

After several hours, i've finally got all of each egg with an additional one from the Volcano, which I mis-clicked! Each and every one of the new release are absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to see what they'll look like as adults! Thank you Spriters and TJ! smile.gif

Hmmm... I know I want Alpine, so now I have to make a decision... Coast or Jungle?

Got one from the Alpine; don't have space for more. I'd toss, but given most of the stuff I'm holding onto was given to me (trades, but still), that feels respectless.

:c

Oh well. Guess I'll be hunting these for a while! biggrin.gif

Oh my gosh. It figures, when I'm actually busy on a Saturday there's a massive release. And a dragon for each biome? On boy. I hope I have enough reds. ^^;

Got one from the Alpine; don't have space for more. I'd toss, but given most of the stuff I'm holding onto was given to me (trades, but still), that feels respectless.

:c

Oh well. Guess I'll be hunting these for a while! biggrin.gif

The word would be disrespectful, not respectless :3

Also woot, I got a desert one now so yay~ I have one more egg slot left before I have to call it quits and I want a forest :3

Just missing Forest now, they go so quickly.

Really? They were my first one. xd.png

Sigh. I have exactly ONE sad.gif I have a Bad Feeling. And they are SO pretty too.

Same. sad.gif But I have switched to my tablet, maybe it will work better.

Of course it's the top of the hour, so my screen completely froze...

AHAHAHAH I got a forest one~ Alright I'm egg locked so that's it for me .x.

Ok I'm done now 6/6

Really glad because I missed the initial release and only found out half an hour ago.

Good luck to everyone else.

That was some hour drop. Not sure I've seen it empty that quick before, managed to get one of the six at least.

I am now completely locked with beautiful new eggs, and will await the hatching of TJ's babies. Y'all will have to carry on without me. Good luck!

Well time for me to take a short break from hunting and have some dinner. Hard to believe it's already 6pm. It doesn't feel like it's been that long.

Darn, I accidentally clicked two of the Forest eggs in my desperation to snag one.-removed- xd.png

The eggs are beautiful, can't wait to see the sprites <3 I wanna get one of each.

Edited by rubyshoes

Wow they go fast!! I just caught Volcano, Jungle, and Forest. Oooh a Z coded volcano!

Egglocked now, as I'm waiting for two eggs to hatch and bred a 3gen shimmer before I saw the release....

Well, I caught one from the coast during that last drop. I'm really hoping to get one from the alpine.

YES! Caught an Alpine. And... locked. Bronze trophy, so can't get the Jungle. Yet, that is. xd.png

-removed- <3

Love these babies, I influenced them into male and females :3

Edited by rubyshoes

This hour drop was actually the longest I've seen! I managed to get one from every single biome on this one! Now to see if the male and females have different sprites, if so then I'll be hunting down some more of these pretty babies~

I'm done. Got an alpine on the hour drop and a second coast on the 5 minute drop.

Almost finished—I have one of each egg, and I think I'm going to hunt for another Coast.