TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Actually, I don't think they were harder to catch then usually ... managed to get one in every 5-minutes-drop I tried - in the :50 drop I even managed to get 2 from different biomes!

A rainbow release on this very special day (Congratulations, US !) - a big HUZZAH to TJ for that !!

But oh my - these drops go by in the blink of an eye ! Almost literally. The minute changes, refresh, a few seconds lag until the eggs are there, new refresh, triple-click, "sorry, someone else", third refresh - all over. Well, sometimes even the second refresh turned up empty or with just one egg left. Impressive. (I won't mention the hourly drops. Those have had an abysmal lag for months now, today was just the same.)

However, I managed one of each, so I can relax a little and think about the last one. The only egg that doesn't look great to me is the Alpine one... The others each have such a great colouring that I can't decide which I like best...

I love this release so far - now I can't wait to see the hatchies ! And adults !!

And I'm really hoping this is an "elemental Stripe" in the field of breeding - offspring colour determined by the element of the partner !

Sorting after Whites... Someone said Wizard. That would be cool ! Wyrd, maybe ? Or something with a Z...

I just got EXTREMELY lucky.

There was a common mixed in. I have a screenshot for proof. Thankfully someone else clicked it before I frantically did (sorry to the other person though, that sucks)

This bug is seriously censorkip.gif** annoying.

user posted image

Yep, and there was this one girl who caught a gold like that. Sometimes DC is amazing.

I haven't seen a single egg on the second try. I literally have one chance, miss it, go back and there are no more for five minutes. I love that we get lots of new eggs but these minuscule drops are so frustrating.

Yep, and there was this one girl who caught a gold like that. Sometimes DC is amazing.

Now there's a "misclick" that's not a misclick! xd.png

Got 2 so far. In two hours.

4 more to go. Thank God it's Saturday this will take all Night.

I haven't seen a single egg on the second try. I literally have one chance, miss it, go back and there are no more for five minutes. I love that we get lots of new eggs but these minuscule drops are so frustrating.

The drops are not small. It's that people are taking them really, really fast. This release seems to be unusually popular, I think because the eggs are so exceptionally well done this time. Not that the last few were ugly - far from it! - but these really seem to draw people.

QFT!! I second this!

I haven't managed to get one yet. I can already see myself having a miserable time trying to catch these.

Hope they're exceptionally common. Otherwise rolleyes.gif

I'm getting the same thing. If I don't refresh the biome right at the beginning f the drop then I don't see any eggs for that drop and I only get 1 chance to click an egg.

Actually, because the drop is in all biomes and it is different, the catch rate is much higher imho. When there is one kind of egg in one biome, that is not common, it's hard to compete with 150+ people at once in the middle of the night (for some people, usually the releases happen in VERY odd hours, this time I was lucky tbh). Took me 3 years to get the hang of drop catches, and even now on some new releases I can't get any tbh. Everything is connection varriation.

People can't seriously pick lots of eggs up that quickly. These have to be rare - or will be in due time. :/

How the actual hell do people catch these things????

I'm v frustrated..

With lots and lots of luck.

Oh pretty eggs. I just got back from Jurassic World to a nice surprise. Hmm. All my eggs hatch tonight. I think I'll keep what I have and try hunting these then.

Guess I'll try again tomorrow morning (European time) - hopefully all you Americans caught yours and are in bed then... rolleyes.gif

People can't seriously pick lots of eggs up that quickly. These have to be rare - or will be in due time. :/

Or the use of scripts is spreading.

For those worrying about rarity: these are probably calculated as a single breed and distrubuted in all biomes. They're probably just being spread more thinly than the last few have.

I wouldn't worry about rarity quite yet.

Gods, oh I have a spare green if someone wants to trade when timers up. I need coastal and jungle I believe if someone wishes to trade me please pm

also make the drops longer >.< these keep being grabbed in like 3 seconds

Or the use of scripts is spreading.

Uh... No. I did not use scripts. Neither did my partner or my friend. We just clicked quickly at the right moment. It does NOT require scripts to pick up these eggs and be locked. Sorry some of you are having worse luck, but that does not mean you should assume other people who are having better luck are just cheating.