TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

They're gone too fast...What's up with that? =/

Notice how many people are on the game? It's everyone trying to grab them all at once, that's all.

With lots and lots of luck.

And a lot of patience.

Actually just caught a jungle variant I thought I'd missed.

They're gone too fast...What's up with that? =/

They're popular, it's early in the drop, and in every biome, so the drops are being grabbed really quickly. If they were in just one biome they probably would be sticking around longer.

They are lovely. I'm sure I would even like them better if I were able to catch some. sad.gif

Finally got one! Woo!

Congrats! I shudder to think how difficult hunting a new release must be on a phone.

I have an extra Coast (oops) if someone would be willing to trade an Alpine after cool down? PM me. smile.gif

No lie to everyone above me saying their fingers are cramping. OW.

Congrats! I shudder to think how difficult hunting a new release must be on a phone.

I can only catch new releases on my phone. The new themes causes my computer far too much lag, especially on the hourly drops.

Uh... No. I did not use scripts. Neither did my partner or my friend. We just clicked quickly at the right moment. It does NOT require scripts to pick up these eggs and be locked. Sorry some of you are having worse luck, but that does not mean you should assume other people who are having better luck are just cheating.

Yeah lately people find easier to put the blame on "scripts" than on their connection, reflexes, luck etc.

Great eggs, I'm enjoying this release. Thanks again scripters and TJ.

I have found that if I don't freak myself out by thinking I'll catch something if I am quicker on the draw, I catch better. The flail-quotient isn't there, and I can calmly click and end up with something. Usually. There are some releases that defy zen spelunking. xd.png This really isn't one of them. The biomes aren't that full, in comparison to other releases. And when the majority of our scrolls are locked, that's when I'd start swooping in to nab some of these babies.

Started a bit late trying for this release. I didn't get up until after 4 PM DC time smile.gif I have got one from the volcano though already.

Yeah, I've been here for years, I know how it works. I just find this release a little too scarce.

Started a bit late trying for this release. I didn't get up until after 4 PM DC time smile.gif I have got one from the volcano though already.

Same here, but it was around 3:30 for me, I think. Only have the two Desert ones so far. DO wish the drops were longer than half a second.

Caught my first one - Forest. Oh, it looks awesome! biggrin.gif

Figured out how to catch them. Since my laptop is touch-screen as well, mouse to refresh by clicking on the biome name, and finger to catch the egg! xd.png

I have found that if I don't freak myself out by thinking I'll catch something if I am quicker on the draw, I catch better. The flail-quotient isn't there, and I can calmly click and end up with something. Usually. There are some releases that defy zen spelunking. xd.png This really isn't one of them. The biomes aren't that full, in comparison to other releases. And when the majority of our scrolls are locked, that's when I'd start swooping in to nab some of these babies.

Zen spelunking......I like than. XDDD

Starting to get a little agro at the fact that the biomes are empty in a single refresh no matter which one I decide to lurk in.Didn't even find the last few rounds of holiday releases to be this annoying. sad.gif

Got the forest! I think that they come out every 10-20 minutes.

Nope it's every 5, with extra large drops on the hour. smile.gif

Wow.....no eggs at all in the volcano at the 4:40 drop.....

Edited by Dewdropmon