TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Ou yay! got one from the alpine. Just 4 more to go. biggrin.gif

These eggs are really pretty! Congrats to the awesome spriter! happy.gif

I'm so excited! I've managed (somehow) to get three eggs, now I just have to wait for my other two eggs to hatch so I can try and nab two more. This is one of those times I wish I was at 200 dragons already. xd.png

OmG to Mobile Version is Great biggrin.gif caught 3 eggs in the last two drops.

Got on of each now wub.gif

Pffttt, too many pages to catch up with, but if TJ's eggs are at less than 3 days, with plenty of clicks and views, shouldn't they at least be cracking by now?

Are these going to be like luminas and prizes that take foreeeeever to hatch? tongue.gif

Edited by Tawanda001

How long does it usually take to hatch an egg? I thought that it took more than a few days

Using incubate an egg can hatch in two days (3 days without incubate).

How long does it usually take to hatch an egg? I thought that it took more than a few days

It depends. normally it takes about 3-4 days normally. If you have a red dragon you can hatch it in as little as two days. TJ's new release eggs are special. They hatch early so we get a sneak peek while hunting for our own. ^^

At last!! Got the lot and two from the Volcano. What a night!

Got one from each biome this drop, and influenced and incubated them. I'll just wait till they hatch, then hunt another from each biome so I can get 6 mating pairs. That second hunt will be much harder.

WOW! SIX EGGS! xd.png

Well there goes my weekend.....

Thanks to whoever drew those eggs, GORGEOUSNESS!

Just caught one from the Desert. I'm half-way done and I started late. I'm happy. biggrin.gif

Oh man, late to the party! They seem hard to get? Thanks for the Release everyone!!

HAH!! Take that, slow internet!! I caught one from Coast and Desert.

And one from Forest and Jungle!!

Edited by shadowfighter

Reminder:

Please don't try to use this thread to set up trades/swaps of colors/gifting. Use the threads in the trading section.

thank you

quoted for new page:

Edited by rubyshoes

Well,I gotta go to sleep now. Already found someone to help me with the eggs and I'll help them back too smile.gif

Missed a silver Shimmer hatchie with 9 hours left in the AP... *goes off to stalk the AP more*

The eggs from the Alpine remind me of the Solstice Christmas dragons. I haven't really looked at all of the eggs yet, but so far I'm loving the one from the coast.

Hmm I have space for one more but idk which to get a duplicate of! I'm in love with the Alpine egg atm but who knows how the hatchies will look? -pokes TJ's eggs-

Hmm, there are two of each egg, meaning there will be no dimorphism in any of the sprites. Neat!!

They sort between Dinos and White Dragons...

Edited by shadowfighter

This is really frustrating. :/ I've clicked on over 30 eggs from just a few 5-minute drops, but missed all of them.

Well, I can cross Jungle off the list. Now I just need one from the Forest and the Volcano and i'll have myself a complete set. biggrin.gif