TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Same. sad.gif But I have switched to my tablet, maybe it will work better.

Of course it's the top of the hour, so my screen completely froze...

I know, that hourly lag is horrible. I wonder if the Lag monster has taken up permanent residence within the cave.

Have 7 Red hatchies growing up right now (and more are coming xd.png) so I'll be able to incubate these guys. biggrin.gif

I forgot there could've been a release this weekend...darn...well at least an egg I have will hatch soon so I can snag another one...

Hopefully I can swap the extra forest one I have for a coast or desert one. I like those two eggs c:

I GOT ONE OF THE EGGS

OH MY GOD

*insert screaming here*

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSS xd.png

The forest biome egg represents "time" mana, not water mana, but that second part you probably guessed.

There are many bluish themed colored mana so that is why water is slightly different -- just how it is.

after staring at the wiki for a bit I think I've figured out a bit about the eggs (I could be way off though) at least as far as which mana the eggs seem to have

still trying to figure out the alpine egg hard to tell what mana it is

coast is water and ice

desert is magi

forest is time

jungle is life

and volcano is dark and fire? Not completely sure about the fire part though

Annnnd my voice went a bit squeaky when I got one from the alpine biggrin.gif my friend just got one from the forest (second drop, I'm jealous)

Reminder:

Please don't try to use this thread to set up trades/swaps of colors. Use the threads in the trading section.

thank you

This hour drop was actually the longest I've seen! I managed to get one from every single biome on this one! Now to see if the male and females have different sprites, if so then I'll be hunting down some more of these pretty babies~

Ditto! Glad the lag deamons decided to leave me alone long enough to manage the feat of getting one from each biome.Now to hope that they'll hatch quickly so that I'll be able to get one more of each. biggrin.gif

Have 7 Red hatchies growing up right now (and more are coming xd.png) so I'll be able to incubate these guys. biggrin.gif

I only have 4 Reds, so 2 of the new eggs will take longer to hatch for me.

Are the eggs only dropping every ten minutes, or, are they just going that fast? blink.gif

Because I didn't see anything in that last xx:10 drop.

The desert one (bright orange) resembles the Magi dragon egg...I wonder if these cuties have something in common other than magic...

My favorite eggs are Alpine and Volcano!

I...honestly can't decide on any as a particular favorite.happy.gif

OK - a good whine always helps things speed up, I find ! NOW I'm locked - but no desert or coast....

Still - does mean I have PAIRS.... Now - to influence or to try and trade... xd.png

Are the eggs only dropping every ten minutes, or, are they just going that fast? blink.gif

Just going fast. I've seen eggs in all the 5 minute drops.

after staring at the wiki for a bit I think I've figured out a bit about the eggs (I could be way off though) at least as far as which mana the eggs seem to have

coast is water and ice

desert is magi

forest is time

jungle is life

Annnnd my voice went a bit squeaky when I got one from the alpine biggrin.gif my friend just got one from the forest (second drop, I'm jealous)

Maybe Alpine is Earth and Air? It looks sort of like that, and that would make sense for mountains anyway.

I meant Earth and Light, lol.

Edited by silver_chan

Every 5 minutes, they do go quick.

Finished.

I chose to get pairs from the Alpine, Desert and Volcano as those eggs are my favorites. I got a spare from the Forest as well.

Well, here's hoping the rest will still be around in a few days. rolleyes.gif

Happy hunting!

They're just going that fast. wink.gif

Hey TJ, just a heads up...if you can handle 12 eggs, so can we. 

Very subtle..... xd.png

But I agree....

Finally Locked!!! biggrin.gif Now lets hope they'd be still dropping in a regular manner in a few days , to grab them mates. I really like the egg sprites. If the dragons look as good i think i'll be hoarding them <3

Thank you TJ and Spriters!!

How long does it usually take to hatch an egg? I thought that it took more than a few days

Egg-locked. Incubated the volcano so hopefully it hatches faster. When I'm non-egg-locked I'll get the jungle and desert, which is all I need.

Every 5 minutes and on the hour. xd.png

Since I'm done until one of mine hatch (then it's time to hunt teh Jungle) I'm gonna go play some CoD. Later, guys. Good luck! biggrin.gif

coast is water and ice

desert is magi

forest is time

jungle is life

Coast is just water. Water is pink and pale blue.

Other notes:

The volcano egg resembles the Avatar of Destruction.

The alpine egg resembles Avatar of Creation.

I take it this isn't the last line of the element-themed eggs as there are apparent "gaps". I guess we'll have to see what breeding does to influence these eggs too.

Edited by Ashywolf