TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Aaaaaw first time I missed a release in like ever! ohmy.gif

In around nine hours I'll have my first adults. wub.gif Excited already!

Weeeeell....

Coppers weren't supposed to be rare, either, and see where that got us... ^^;;

I spent three consecutive hours in Coast last night. Saw one. And I was there for all drops. Unfortunately, the hourly drops lag so badly, that it takes up to 1-2 Minutes for the page to load. So if there *were* any, I certainly didn't have a chance to see them, much less catch them... >.<

My sincerest thanks, by the way, to whomever dropped a few into the AP - I actually managed to catch two of those. <3 <3 <3

Weeeeell....

Coppers weren't supposed to be rare, either, and see where that got us... ^^;;

legit!!

I spent a lot of yesterday searching in alpine for Xeno eggs didn't see a one. Alpine is the only biome of Xenowyrm I need I have two from all other biomes. I am hoping to trade for the alpine ones, but it seems few others have seen the Xenowyrm eggs in the drops. If they are there, then I clearly, am not fast enough to get them but then again I don't even see them.

I only got the coast, forest, and jungle ones. The other three aren't appearing in the cave for me. sad.gif

Yeah there's very few desert ones compared to the others.

Let's throw a party for birdz

Yeah there's very few desert ones compared to the others.

Let's throw a party for birdz

YES. PARTEH

*throws mad amounts of glitter*

Anyways, you know what I hope for

A rainbow-afied Xeno alt

That would be awesome

YES. PARTEH

A rainbow-afied Xeno alt

That would be awesome

Oh gosh that would be wicked

YES. PARTEH

A rainbow-afied Xeno alt

That would be awesome

yay party! xd.pngpoptartFINALTINY.gif *throws more glitter*

i put the xeno banner in my sig, hoping it might attract some eggs xd.png

i think i'll give up trying to find them for a few days, and hope that they will be a bit easier soon. i still need another volcano and desert, and i want to hoard jungles because i love green and they're so pretty.

Edited by greycat

YES. PARTEH

A rainbow-afied Xeno alt

That would be awesome

So a light Xeno?

Hopefully i will reach my goal of two adults of both genders and two hatchlings of both genders and one hatchling that just hatched for each of the six veriants for the squiggly Xenowyrms.

So a light Xeno?

A light xeno if you breed in the morning, a dark xeno if you breed at night and a rainbow xeno if you breed in the afternoon.

I actually really like these and may try to hoard a couple colors. Thanks for the pretties! smile.gif

Well I'm trying to get breeding pairs. I have one of each, and three breeding pairs (so nine all together) and I feel wretched that some people done even have one. I've been trading for some of them-breeding some of my rares and such, which im always happy To do and notmally give on on the giving tree in anycase. So, if anyone wants one when my little squiggles are all grown im happy to breed them and gift the off spring.

Managed to get another Chronos... But so far I only have one of each of the others. It might take me some time to reach my scroll goals with these guys :'D

Edited by rampaging wyvern

*pokes the hatchies*

Grow up, creatures!

Eleven hours and counting. dry.gif

these guys are lovely!!!. i love how they all have a unique pose. the squiggy S1 wyrms are just lovely!!!

my fav, if i had to pick one, would be the Pyro .. i love the black/charcoal brown paired with the orange. i can't wait to try em with Embers and Despi's wub.gif but i also love the Chrono's jade color!! they're the same color as Jewel wub.gif

i still need a male and female from the Forrest and Desert, before i'm happy with my short term collecting of these guys (then i'll wait until the rush dies down and get my fill of em happy.gif )

i do have a few questions though ... i looked to see if they were asked and didn't see it, so my apologies Bridz if you already answered these

- In the descriptions it states "Originating from a single species that thrived in ancient times" does this mean that at some point in the future these guys will be given a summon feature to allow us a chance to get the ancient dragon??

- Pink/Red is an interesting color for the Thala's. given their habitat how does this effect their hunting style (as most aquatic creatures rely on camouflaging with the water to hunt) and what made you choose a pinkish color to represent the water mana instead of blue?

- as another has said, there were 12 different types of mana. have you thought about, in the future, making Hybrids from these so that a specific breeding combo produces the other 6 mana dragons?

- how do you envision these guys tieing into the mana shards? do you see them helping wizards collect them by either locating them (like a mana detector) or making them appear (like the dragons focus their energy or the shards are just a byproduct of their existence). or do you see the shards as being in each dragons horde with the humans stealing the mana from the hordes.

- Can the Chronos dragons time jump like Doctor Who?? or just slow down/speed up time? and since time is slowed in a Chronos's lair does this effect the aging of the dragons?

- not a question just like to point out that as a fan of greek and roman mythology, i love the usage of the Titan names in some of these guys wub.gif

- Pink/Red is an interesting color for the Thala's.  given their habitat how does this effect their hunting style (as most aquatic creatures rely on camouflaging with the water to hunt) and what made you choose a pinkish color to represent the water mana instead of blue?

Coral, maybe? That is what I thought of with that pinkish color.

A lot of coral reef species are brightly colored. Given their colors... I could picture a Thala just chilling out and letting its prey think it was a piece of coral reef until it was too close to avoid being the wyrm's supper.

Edited by Silverswift

birdzy has no problems with people using the siggu. <3

Okie dokie! Btw hai! Long time! I love the Xeno's! Haven't got one yet but I haven't given up hope to give them a home!

I'm still missing xenos from the desert, forest and jungle :c I managed to catch a CB gold but I haven't seen a xeno in hours! o:

I still need that elusive Alpine one (for the breeding set). sad.gif

Woke up to gendered hatchies on my scroll! Now if I could only finish getting my breeding pairs... smile.gif