TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I'm so tired I could probably fall asleep on my keyboard. Not too long now and people will start getting adults, right? 8D

--

In the descriptions it states "Originating from a single species that thrived in ancient times" does this mean that at some point in the future these guys will be given a summon feature to allow us a chance to get the ancient dragon??

I have no plans for any sort of "Summon" BSA equivalent, no.

Pink/Red is an interesting color for the Thala's. given their habitat how does this effect their hunting style (as most aquatic creatures rely on camouflaging with the water to hunt) and what made you choose a pinkish color to represent the water mana instead of blue?

Well, I brought up the Water mana colours earlier (which is what the Thalassa's colours are based on).

Seeing as though they have the ability to alter currents and water in general with relative ease, they would probably just use that ability to help them hunt.

How do you envision these guys tying into the mana shards? do you see them helping wizards collect them by either locating them (like a mana detector) or making them appear (like the dragons focus their energy or the shards are just a byproduct of their existence). Or do you see the shards as being in each dragons horde with the humans stealing the mana from the hordes?

If anything, they coexist with the mana and protect it. They need the mana to survive, and I'm pretty sure a wild Xenowyrm would much rather see the mana stay in its habitat than leave with humans.

Can the Chronos dragons time jump like Doctor Who?? or just slow down/speed up time? and since time is slowed in a Chronos's lair does this effect the aging of the dragons?

Rofl, I think they'd speed up/slow down time, not necessarily time jump. If that were something that was possible (like, if TJ said "yeah totally time magic can send stuff through time"), then maybe, but that feels pretty OP, even more so than just speeding up time/slowing it down.

And yes, from what I've learned/understood of the Time element, if the speed of time is altered for a certain thing (like the flowers for instance), it can make time go way slower for them or way faster, affecting that thing's age.

(I know you had another question but I'd rather refrain from answering that one)

This is a good point.

PERHAPS they can do all of the above? Bearing in mind that these are supposed to be quite intelligent creatures.

I believe it was said that they ARE able to come ashore at times, as well.

I'd imagine it just uses magic. Altering currents to draw prey near its mouth, and perhaps it can use it to conceal or confuse prey as well.

I've seen them a lot, they're dropping and honestly aren't that rare. It's just when 20 people want them you need fast reactions and very good internet tongue.gif at one point the coat got 3 dropped after the flood and they immediately disappeared xd.png Once mine grow up I can gift anyone who needs them 2nd gens or if I can find some extra caverns for people T.T they're so pretty, they must spread our Khaleesi Birdz reign to all the scrolls!

I am hopeful that the current scarcity is just the result of them being the only thing dropping in all six biomes for days--plus the large number of them making people need to collect more to meet their personal quotas--but I've also not seen ANY in quite a few forays into the cave since the mass drop ended. I have a pretty fast new computer; there is a difference between "sometimes seen never caught" and "where are the bloody things." Right now it seems to be the latter. >___< *clutches hers close*

I actually offered two of mine on a trade.

Couldn't resist I am afraid. Besides. Seeing as I can't have a full set of them anyway... although I AM sorely tempted to keep what I already have and wait it out.

Honestly I am betting on them being less rare than they currently are and HOPING I can complete my catching of them at a later date... when I have a few more influences to make SURE that they are likely to make breeding pairs.

Edited by Silverswift

5 more hours and mine will grow up!!! *0*

Two more hours till mine do -squeals-

I'll be sure to let you guys know if there's a bsa. But what should I breed them too?

I'm so tired I could probably fall asleep on my keyboard. Not too long now and people will start getting adults, right? 8D

Yush! I grabbed one in the first few minutes of the release, and it's currently at 4d 1h. So excited! biggrin.gifAnd then you should go and sleep! D:<

Anybody else notice that these seem to take FOREVER to show their gender.... or is that just mine?

Yush! I grabbed one in the first few minutes of the release, and it's currently at 4d 1h. So excited! :DAnd then you should go and sleep! D:<

Nice!

Mine still have 4d3h, but that's because I was too busy to put them in a hatchery so they didn't hatch right away x'D I got them when they first started dropping, too...

I can't sleep! I have wooork later.

Birdz, this is a stupid question, but can people ride their xenowyrms?

(Obviously the ones that were raised/tamed of course...not the wild ones).

Nice!

Mine still have 4d3h, but that's because I was too busy to put them in a hatchery so they didn't hatch right away x'D I got them when they first started dropping, too...

Grab a warm glass of milk and go to bed missy! Even if you don't sleep for very long, naps help with energy.

Also do this:

I personally find cuddling with a pillow or stuffed animal helps.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Take a powernap! Wouldn't do anything longer than about half an hour to an hour though, or you'll end up more tired than you started.

Should be about 20-30m until mine grows now, I think?

Birdz, this is a stupid question, but can people ride their Xenowyrms?

Totally! It would probably be hard to find a place to sit though because they're so spiky.

Not related but also completely related: most Gaia Xenowyrms like to let people (or animals/other smaller dragons) sleep or rest in the leaves on their backs.

(I could probably use a Gaia leaf pillow right about now, lmfao.)

Edited by birdzgoboom

Not related but also completely related: most Gaia Xenowyrms like to let people (or animals/other smaller dragons) sleep or rest in the leaves on their backs.

That sounds real good! Curling up with a dragon -very nice! smile.gif

I hope this isn't off topic, but does anyone know if they're still dropping? I've been trying for the past few days to get one from the Desert & Jungle biomes as mates, but I haven't seen a single one. Plus I keep getting the white screen of death on the 5 minute drops, so I have no idea if any are still dropping. Plus the lag at the top of the hour is killer. T.T Are these supposed to be rare or what? Aside form that one year at Halloween where they were next to impossible to catch, these are the hardest new release we've had since I've been playing. It's like they've totally stopped dropping. *sighs*

Wouldn't you just love it if you could sit on one of your xenowyrm's back and let it take you for an amazing ride across the sky? wub.gif

What do Gaias do about forest fires? Do they try to stop them to avoid damage to existing plants, or do they let them happen to promote the vigorous new growth that occurs afterwards?

Also they're still dropping, they're just getting snatched VERY rapidly. I've seen a couple this morning, didn't get either though.

Birdz, this is a stupid question, but can people ride their Xenowyrms?

Totally! It would probably be hard to find a place to sit though because they're so spiky.

Cute~

I bet Thalassas know Surf.

Also they're still dropping, they're just getting snatched VERY rapidly. I've seen a couple this morning, didn't get either though.

I haven't SEEN any at all. On my end, it's like they've completely stopped dropping. T.T

What do Gaias do about forest fires? Do they try to stop them to avoid damage to existing plants, or do they let them happen to promote the vigorous new growth that occurs afterwards?

Well, since they're Life element, they can't really do much to stop a fire.

So, they would let it happen, and then try to help get that place back on its feet once again after the fire stopped.

I bet Thalassas know Surf.

They're probably more of a Whirlpool type of dragon, if we're talking Gen2. c;

Since the new Default Page was debuted, there is extreme lag on the top of the hour. I'd rather lose the new skin and actually have a chance to catch something on the top of the hour.

I'm not seeing any of the eggs drop at all. Bummer. Mine should be growing up within the next hour or so.

In the search for a volcano egg...and failing...I somehow ended up with 2 of the 3 trios..xd.png