TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I have adults!

Beautiful dragons, they're a credit to you. Birdz!

I have amended the title of the breeding plans post, in Site Discussion, to add figuring out their breeding patterns as well, for when this thread gets closed. I hope you don't mind, Birdz?

Someone was wonderful and gave me two Astrapi hatchlings <3 Time to camp the Forest.

YYYYUP... I've finally seen (and caught) a Pyro one, in the Volcano, by pure luck.

It's the only one I've seen in the past three hours or so.

*EDIT: two seen, two caught xd.png They ARE dropping, after all!

So many breeding plans... still one day for my hatchies to grow up.

Thank you so much for this post! I went back to the Alpine and finally caught my potentially male Astrapi! biggrin.gif

I have amended the title of the breeding plans post, in Site Discussion, to add figuring out their breeding patterns as well, for when this thread gets closed. I hope you don't mind, Birdz?

NO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED

loljk yeah that's fine!

Finally able to say that my first adults are here. And they are beautiful. wub.gif

Now, to figure out how to sort them...

Edited by *Silver Fox*

My first one grew up already; a beautiful Pyros girl. smile.gif Haven't tried breeding her yet, though.

*looks at other peoples' progeny results and squints wearily at the mana explanation in the encyclopedia* Hmmm, I'm not sure I'm awake/well enough to figure out any connection yet. sad.gif

That looks amazing!

I'd like to see a male Astrapi x Desert Nebula, tho... Just to see if it results on a Mageia

well its for trade

If you are interested

im not demanding rares

just like...idk a hatchie of any rarity i don't have (preferably CB) or something else

but the real question i'm pondering is

Should i make these two life mates?

Opinions?

Edited by blockEdragon

So many pretty things I want to breed. I regret not incubating so much now D:

Anyone see any in the Desert or Jungle? I've been trying for what feels like forever to to find those types. I need them as mates for the ones I have.

mfw H o l y refused my female Chrono permanently

//lays down

//rolls over

//tries not to cry

//cries a lot

H o l y pls now is not the time to be picky with your mates this is not okay ;-;

I do wish the flooding had stayed around at least one more day. I only got four different eggs and now the xenowyrms seem to be pretty uncommon. :/

Yeah, I'd grabbed one of each, but I'd kind of been hoping to be able to get at least a pair of each new dragon like I usually do. Of course, there usually aren't so many types to try to grab at once. biggrin.gif

I made a thread here to find out the breeding pattern.

If you're comfortable, post your breeding results, so we can try and figure out how it works ^^

Miss-clicked a Thalassa. They're out there. Watch out, I'm coming for yah! *evil laugh

Seems that Golds are more common than Xenos, I've seen three in the Coast in the past half-hour xd.png

It is hard waiting for my hatchlings to grow up.

It is also a pain to be haunting the various biomes, and not seeing a single new egg go by, even though I've been camping hours at a time. Hopefully they will start showing up in the regular drops in a few days.....

(Snip)

Seems that Golds are more common than Xenos, I've seen three in the Coast in the past half-hour xd.png

Me too!!! I was like what is going on?! laugh.gif

I've seen a lot more of the Xenos in the last hour; like....5 or 6, which is a lot for me. But I don't think I've seen any of those at the 5 minute drops.

mfw H o l y refused my female Chrono permanently

//lays down

//rolls over

//tries not to cry

//cries a lot

H o l y pls now is not the time to be picky with your mates this is not okay ;-;

*hugs and pats as you cry*

That sucks, Birdzy! I hope you manage to get one from H O L Y, though!