TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Since the new Default Page was debuted, there is extreme lag on the top of the hour. I'd rather lose the new skin and actually have a chance to catch something on the top of the hour.

I'm not seeing any of the eggs drop at all. Bummer. Mine should be growing up within the next hour or so.

I feel exactly the same. Since the introduction of the new page layout, I have serious lag at the top of the hour, not being able to do anything for 3 or 4 minutes, sometimes even up to 6 or 7.

Mine still have a day to go before they grow up. I'm so happy I managed to get at least one of each biome, since I haven't been able to catch anything since they stopped flooding. Hope they become a little bit easier to catch soon. I still haven't managed to fill up on my scroll goals for the gems that were released a few releases ago. I hope it goes a little bit easier with these beauties tongue.gif

These guy are ridiculously beautiful, no wonder I can't catch any. I happened to miss when they first dropped, so I just have to learn about them though everyone else.

I kinda wonder (dunno if its already been asked) how long to the Chrono flowers usually bloom?

11 hours until mine adult. Whyyyyyy so loooong? *pokes them* Of course, this gives me more time to figure out what I'll be breeding them *to*, which I don't usually care too much about but omg these are just too beautiful to go all willy-nilly on breeding.

I've been seeing them at the 5 minute drops, but like others have said -- they go extremely fast. I haven't caught one since yesterday.

ETA: If anyone likes Blusangs, I have seen like 3 of them in the last 10 minutes in the Coast. Dropping like crazy!

Edited by Eos

About 35 minutes to go on my first one! smile.gif

Still looking for an Astrapi egg or male hatchling but I misclicked and scroll-locked on one of the lavendar Lindwurms on my last trip to the Alpine. dry.gif

I haven't seen one since the release. So glad I got one of each and an extra of my favorite, the thalassa. They are my new favorite dragon!

Ah, I have my first grow-ups. Lovely, and thanks again, Birdz and TJ

Five hours, just in time for dinner. I'm fishing ATM, so having adults now would be inconvenient.

About 35 minutes to go on my first one! smile.gif

Still looking for an Astrapi egg or male hatchling but I misclicked and scroll-locked on one of the lavendar Lindwurms on my last trip to the Alpine. dry.gif

Same here, lol

Except I misclicked a Water. dry.gif

I have my first grown up wyrm, a Thalassas. Bred her to a winter seasonal which resulted in another Thalassas egg. The resulting egg's lineage is so nice. :3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7yS1f

Edited by Daydreamer09

Two hours until mine grow up. So so excited and happy! wub.gif

I've been here for two hours and I haven't seen a single one of them... ohhh well... I'm happy with my full set, I just hope they gender right *pokes the hatchies

two of mine just grew up, Gaia and Chronos, and no BSA on either of them.

Bleh, these are sooo hard to get ATM. And, back when the release first started, it was easier, 'cause you knew every egg would be a Xeno so you could just spam-click, but now you have to actually look. xd.png

Distinctly not-good, at this stage. I got Chronos from Blusang, but a Fever from Gaia and Ember from Pyros. That's not a good sign, this early in the game.

Cheers!

C4.

Is it just me, or has anyone else been seeing a LOT of Desert Nebulas since teh release started? I literally see at least one EVERY 5 minutes...

I'll have to trade for the rest of them but this is cool.

I had 8 growing up and bred all 8 to cb golds...I only got 2 eggs. Fail eggs.

1 bred true to its parent and the other was a coast x cb gold from the volcano and the outcome was a mageia egg

Is it just me, or has anyone else been seeing a LOT of Desert Nebulas since teh release started? I literally see at least one EVERY 5 minutes...

No, but I keep seeing Gemshards.

No, but I keep seeing Gemshards.

Those too, just less often for me.