RecycledHeart

June release

Yeah if nothing happens this weekend then we have to look to July, though maybe we'll get a July 4th release. If I remember right theres a few countries besides the US that have a holiday that day.

I totally wasn't thinking and bred eggs for a lineage last night--something that seems to normally happen right before releases, so it's possible it'll be today, tonight or tomorrow tongue.gif

Welp, there's always tomorrow or next weekend, I guess. smile.gif Time to fill up my scroll again. tongue.gif

Ylvanne, I thought DC was PST? I'm PST and it's only 12 here, so there might still be a chance!

*rolls around on the floor*

Ylvanne, I thought DC was PST? I'm PST and it's only 12 here, so there might still be a chance!

Cave says: "Logged in as Ylvanne · 3:01 pm EDT · Log out"

So, I guess it's EDT, tho I have no idea what EDT is.

I'm GMT -5, DC was my time, but it uses summer time and we don't have seasons in my country, so we do not use that, so now DC it's 1 hour ahead of me.

EDT means Eastern Daylight Time, which is basically used during the spring/summer. EST is used in the fall and winter when the clocks are pushed back an hour. smile.gif

I hope there is a release next week.

DC uses Eastern, not Pacific. That's what I meant when I told you Maintenance occurs at 3:00 am and not midnight. ^^ If you use the default skin and look at the clock you can see what time it is in the cave.

DC uses Eastern, not Pacific. That's what I meant when I told you Maintenance occurs at 3:00 am and not midnight. ^^ If you use the default skin and look at the clock you can see what time it is in the cave.

ah! and that makes sense, I'm seeing the maintenance at *my* midnight. sorry about that!

*more rolling*

It's fine; timezones can be tricky. One of my sites is 4 hours ahead of me, another is 3 hours behind...it's easy to forget which site is based where at times. xd.png

I'm loading up on lovely CB Commons from the AP - surely THAT will cause a midnight Release?

And my wireless is being horrible, surely that must help... not that next week-end would be bad, if we got one then, just that we never even know IF we're getting one, drat it!

*shrugs* Could still be tomorrow. April's release was on Sunday afternoon.

If not today maybe tomorrow? He has released some like that before.

The more rare-ish dragons do seem to be coming out of the woodwork... I've recently managed to get a couple of Vampires to stick on my scroll /shrug.

...of course the problem for me is keeping myself unlocked until tomorrow, just in case xd.png

Edited by silver_chan

Locked myself with a bunch of pretty rares. xd.png

I hope it's tomorrow though.

Locked myself with a bunch of pretty rares. xd.png

I hope it's tomorrow though.

You just guaranteed it will be! laugh.gif

(crap, I'm holding mostly high-time eggs myself)

Edited by Gryphonic