RecycledHeart

June release

Ahahahahaha I'm going on vacation tmr.................

If there is a release make is cave blocker common for the volcano. I will accept nothing else oh great dc god.

Or a rare purple dragon. That would be lovely.

I've made sure to have my scroll free in any case.I really hope it is tomorrow.Also,it would be really awesome to get 3 breeds just like in my dream ^^

I'm locked but willing to part with my BT babies if the release is this weekend. I think I'd prefer it to be a single-breed release so I'd only have to abandon a couple of eggs though.

I really hope there is no release this weekend, given that it is going to be the Summer Solstice and the Seasonals will be changing over...

Tomorrow? Oh God please no

Why not? You scroll-locked? xd.png

Yup. Worst thing is, a lot of the eggs I have are special eggs I PROMISED to keep, so I can't just drop them

Yup. Worst thing is, a lot of the eggs I have are special eggs I PROMISED to keep, so I can't just drop them

Heh. Well, maybe you'll get lucky and it'll be next weekend. Or it'll be as common as the birthday releases. xd.png

Okay. I don't want it to happen tomorrow anymore. Egg-locked myself by catching 2 Paper's. biggrin.gif

I really like the atmosphere in the forum when new releases happen. People are so excited, I can imagine them bouncing up and down. So... even if I'm not someone that will be sitting in the biomes to catch new release eggs, I would love to see them dropping. And I would be in the AP catching wonderful low-time eggies smile.gif

I know there will probably be one, and it will probably be during a weekend I am busy or can slip in for just a few and not really catch up on em til later, but in the meantime, I am just happy enough as I am and I think I could do without one, even though I know there will be one, which makes me happy to know that I can always catch up on them later if necessary. It's always to know there is a nice variety of dragons. I also hope we get a few more of the Non-Standard Dragons in the mix so people can either get really excited and stock up, or give some others a chance to skip something in the mix. Either way, fun fun!

A lot of people stay home or spend time with family during Fourth of July. An extended end of June/Early July might make a fun combo release and/or event. We can throw out some player run raffles and breeding and other stuff too. Games and fun stuff!

I'm going to bet that it's today. I'm going to start clearing my scroll over the next two hours.

I'm seriously jonesing for some new eggs - and the turnover for the Seasonals has been trouble-free for some time now, so that shouldn't be any problem. Today, tonight, tomorrow - all good times for a Release of new dragons!

I REALLY want it to be today tongue.gif

I'm pretty much free if we talk about scroll space (one egg about to hatch and only two more. meaning I'll have 5 free eggslots *0*)

I'm going to bet that it's today. I'm going to start clearing my scroll over the next two hours.

I hope that you're right

I'm almost scroll locked so Will have to drop hatchies if theres a new release, but still betting on next weekend

I just hope it's something that looks amazing, like radiant angels or blusangs. Oh, and only able to be gotten through breeding. Sort of like soulpeaces.

Also if there was a new awesome BSA created that the new dragon would have. That would be fantastic!

We'll get one today - I was just gifted an amazing egg by an amazing person wub.gif and am holding a couple of thank-you eggs, lol.

Plus, my wireless, after behaving marvelously well for ages, is now pulling a lot of massive reductions and cutting out entirely from time to time... sad.gif So, yeah, one today for sure! xd.png

Aw, I was hoping for one today. My scroll's actually ready for once. tongue.gif

My bets are on for this weekend, or else no release whatsoever for this month.

I've been pretty inactive b/c of no releases, so my scroll's just waiting for the release...