RecycledHeart

June release

I would like to see the Dinos released (cough Jurassic World)

With breeding a bit haywire as far as ratios etc, we could use a break from things that cause ratio issues and let people have time to catch up to them.

I'm definitely hoping for a release. But I want another two-headed for a set of special projects that I'm working on. I really need six different dragons, but we only have 5 two-headeds, so we need one more.

Other than that, I'm not too picky. I'd like more whitish dragons.. western or eastern. More blues would be good too.. especially eastern. Hybrids are always cool too, because I usually wind up collecting lots and lots of the needed caveborns so I can breed lots of hybrids... I LOVE hybrids.

... Or perhaps a hybrid two-headed? ninja.gif

... Or perhaps a hybrid two-headed? ninja.gif

Haha, I'm guessing the person you quoted wouldn't want that, if it's for a project to do with other two-headed, but I'd like it quite a bit xd.png

Hybrids are awesome. Though I still need to get my CB numbers up. It's mostly fine for the rares, but commons have been terribly neglected. >_>

I would love a hybrid release! Because with my luck (and since the March and April releases were also at the end of their months) the June release will be the weekend of the 26th and that's when I'll be away at a family reunion, but hybrids can be bred anytime so I wouldn't have to worry about "OMG gotta catch 'em all now." Especially if said hybrid(s) involve some of the uber-common blockers.

I do not want a release on the last weekend of the month because I'll be out of town with no real chance to catch them. That would be no fun at all.

I would like a release though. I think a hybrid and a regular dragon would be fun. Or more pygmies. I like pygmies. smile.gif

Haha, I'm guessing the person you quoted wouldn't want that, if it's for a project to do with other two-headed, but I'd like it quite a bit xd.png

A new two-headed AND a two-headed hybrid would be awesome, lol.

I'm going on vacation for a week and knowing my luck, the release will be during then haha.

I agree with more Dinos xd.png Jurassic World FTW.

However, if Dinos were released, a regular dragon should be released as well. I know quite a few people that do not collect Dinos.

I would love to see dinos released for Jurassic world (I mean come on it's the perfect chance) but yeah having a dragon released alongside them would be fair for the people who don't collect them.

A light violet or fuchsia dragon would be wicked.

I agree with more Dinos xd.png Jurassic World FTW.

However, if Dinos were released, a regular dragon should be released as well. I know quite a few people that do not collect Dinos.

Yup, I hope unbreedables will always be released alongside regulars. I'd also prefer they be announced as such right off the bat because I tend to get in pretty early to releases and wouldn't want them growing up on my scroll before I find out they're unbreedables - IMO that's the more important thing, since then I can spend the release sorting through nice things in the AP even if there's no breedables released alongside them.

I'd love to see more purple dragons. smile.gif

Yes! More purple! biggrin.gif

I really don't want more dinos because I am out of naming ideas for them. wink.gif Besides I am not really crazy about them. I just get one of each because they are there.

I would love to see more two-heads and a two-head hybrid would be awesome.

I'll go along with more purple dragons! Not so much on the dinos, we have enough of those. We had a two-head, drake pygmy release so we can wait on more of those, thanks. What were the dragons from last June's Release? Hafta go look now.

ETA: we didn't get one last June just more encyclo stuff. Hope we get eggs this June!

Edited by oddsoxdi

I am hoping for either common,either rare egg because if they are uncommon,in my opinion,they are more likely to become way too rare as people are always expecting rare dragons on releases and they get aggressively colected,this making uncommon eggs into rare eggs.

^ I'm not sure if I made any sense with that.

I guess I don't understand the view that 'we have too many dragons'. Umm, that IS what DC is all about, new egg-releases, collecting those eggs, building your Scroll and breeding the beasts that come out of those eggs. If you're not interested in the New Release - just don't snag them.

I would really like a Release this month. MORE dragons please!

Fingers crossed for a new release this weekend. TJ just bred his Thuweds, which usually hints that people will be able to have space should there be DC activity like a release.

I was just thinking that I'd love a hybrid of Electrics and--anything, really. I love Electrics, and I have gobs of caveborn ones. but I'd like a cave release along with announcement of hybrids, since cave releases are always fun.

Fingers crossed for a new release this weekend. TJ just bred his Thuweds, which usually hints that people will be able to have space should there be DC activity like a release.

I was thinking this - often TJ seems to breed just before a release, perhaps intentionally so people on the list needn't keep space.

I only just caught my second pairs of two of last time's release xd.png But if there is a release this weekend it will be shortly after every one of my egg-slots is freed and probably almost exactly as I leave my final final exam happy.gif

Since my exams are ending I'm planning to re-join Cantr and Duolingo, and also jump in on Flight Rising's new registration period, so I'm gonna have a super busy weekend even after my Saturday exam finishes.

I guess I don't understand the view that 'we have too many dragons'. Umm, that IS what DC is all about, new egg-releases, collecting those eggs, building your Scroll and breeding the beasts that come out of those eggs. If you're not interested in the New Release - just don't snag them.

I would really like a Release this month. MORE dragons please!

I never said that we had too many, just that it's hard for me personally to keep up with so many releases while trying to collect older dragons and do lineage projects at the same time. /shrug. I will collect the dragons if they get released, and I am always grateful when there is a release... but I'd be just as happy if there isn't one. That's all.

I wouldn't mind a rare dragon. The recent releases were super common (which is good too), but it's been a while since we had a new rare.

A new metallic would especially be awesome.

I wouldn't mind a rare dragon. The recent releases were super common (which is good too), but it's been a while since we had a new rare.

A new metallic would especially be awesome.

Like a platinum dragon...? That could be neat.

I hope we do get a release this month.

New easterns or pygmies would be great.

I love the new magelights, but they really only look good with pumpkins and i dont have CB pumpkins

Finished w/school today so hoping for a new release this weekend, plus all my stuff is gonna grow up by then.

Like a platinum dragon...? That could be neat.

I was actually drafting a platinum dragon in my head last night. Along with other oddballs like pygmies and drakes, that I wish had more breeding options.

Though thematically, platinums would be super-rare like golds. Perhaps an electrum dragon or something...? tongue.gif