RecycledHeart

June release

The Leetle Trees just changed. Maybe he was waiting so we could get a summer-related release?

I planned everything... got my scroll to 0/7 and 14/21... kept myself busy breeding eggs just for the departures thread... only a few more hours until possible-release-time...

And then I went to the AP (because it is there!) and picked up 6 eggs, one of which I will absolutely have to keep. laugh.gif

So we're probably going to have a release, yes. biggrin.gif

Locked myself with lovely beauties from the departures thread. There's going to be a new release. Bring it on. I'm ready (so not ready)

Locked myself with a bunch of pretty rares. xd.png

I hope it's tomorrow though.

Ffff... I guess I need to work on my patience, I didn't see any rares before I gave up for the night. But I bet there will be a release anyway, the only question now is whether it will be today or maybe next weekend.

Still have an hour I think. I won't be upset either way, just gives us hype for when the release does happen.

Yup, looks like we're out of luck for today, darn it.

Of course, my freaking wireless has been so often going down so frequently that I haven't been able to keep fansites running for two days now, since it's so often down again by the time/just after I get the Viewers reset to run, so, assuming it's better by then, next week-end would be actually better for me, but the place certainly does need livening up... just hope that we DO get one next week-end...

Nope.No release .-.

There might be one tomorrow as it is the seasonal change,but I still hope for the weekend.I'm fine however.

But it's just so hard not to lock myself with eggs •-•

I just realised that DC time changed.I was used to the idea that 12 am DC time means 7 pm my time,but now it means 12 am DC time will be 8 pm my time.Oops sleep.gif||

So there's still hope.

Several of the last few releases have been at 1 pm, DC time, so another 33 minutes for today?

Unless TJ picks a new time to release them...laugh.gif

It can still be today, right?

Looks like a "no". (Although in theory yes, it could have been today.)

Anyone knows other release hours other than midnight and 12 pm?

Edited by KingSpinosaurus

It can still be today, right?

Possible, but I think it just became a lot less likely since 1 pm went by without a release.

I know a time when releases have been at 6 o'clock in the morning for me so that would be in 11 hours xd.png

This may be too early, but

*phew*

I have time to hatch my eggs and keep open!

Aw dern! Hafta see if there's a new Release at midnight now. Sorta doubt it though, since we didn't get one last June.

Haha, I'm just as glad... well, the last couple of releases have released multiple dragons (I'm talking about the Gemstones/Plated Colossus/Striped Rivers and the Birthday Release) so I'm guessing that we'll have one in August and maybe September, and this month will have a break. We'll see for sure, but I'd be happy if that were the case; I have several dragons rn I don't want to give up.

my Leetle Tree turned into a palm tree! biggrin.gif ..... and still no release. back to incubating AP rejects...

silver_chan, there's still one more weekend of June left. smile.gif

True... and looking at last month, the release happened on a Thursday... but I'd still like it if we got a break this month, lol.

True... and looking at last month, the release happened on a Thursday... but I'd still like it if we got a break this month, lol.

I think that was only because DC's birthday was on that Thursday. Most likely ordinary releases will be on weekends, although with TJ one can never be sure. wink.gif

I'm still hoping for a release this month, and a release in July, a release in August, a release in September...

smile.gif