RecycledHeart

June release

I'm very locked right now but should have plenty of space by the weekend, if I can resist picking up more eggs before then. At this point I mainly want a release just to get it out of the way so I have another month before I have to worry about scroll space.

Edited by glamoursea2

A dual-hybrid release would be interesting.

PS it isn't good to bring up dragons you wanted released publicly--there is a reason dragons are kept quiet for a couple of years+ prior to release.

Edited by Ashywolf

Well, I've got 3 eggs I'm not dropping under any circumstances, but for the most part I'm prepared for a potential release later today. I doubt it'll be today, but you never know.

I find myself hoping that a new breed will be released today, and it'll be... a rainbow dragon. ^___^ (not saying it will, just thinking that would be AWESOME)

Today would be perfect for a rainbow or the prism dragon since GAY MARRIAGE IS LEGAL IN THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES.

sorry for all the caps I'm just so so happy

It's well past time that should happen! HOORAY!

Oh, and to be on topic - please Mr. TJ send me some dragon eggs to love!

I have been badly locked in the past days but half of my dragons just grew up and others will do in next hours, so it's tthe perfect time for a new release biggrin.gif

I'd love a two dragons release, with one of them being an hybrid!

Lol, I got silly with the Incuhatchable AP eggs yesterday, so am hoping for tomorrow, although I could always drop a few CB hatchies in a pinch, and would have to drop a couple anyway, if a Release happens Saturday at noon.

They're mostly ones I don't really need and wouldn't have bothered with, unless at low-time, although I should have more, really...

Uh, isn't there a chance for it to happen at midnight? 5 hours from now. 12:00 Pacific. It's when the birthday releases happened, at any rate.

Yup, we never know anymore.

TJ did go to having Releases at or around noon last year, and the B-Day Release (edit: time) may or may not be specific to more special Releases, so it could be at or around midnight or at or around noon at any point this weekend.

Edit: Or we might get none at all... unsure.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

Maybe today? Tomorrow?

WhEn????!!?!?!

*waits*

Dunno, but I just asked someone if she wanted any or all of several hatchies, in case, lol.

I hate having to worry about possible rares/unCommons going rare, but won't take the chance on missing out, just in case.

Rainbow colored dragon thingy in honor of momentus LGBT marrige rights thing that happened yus~

All in all I am egg locked and oh noes.

For all we know there might not be a new release at all.

Are there consistencies of releases from month to month? Are they around the same date? I honestly don't know as a user just coming back from many years of disappearance. So, these are actual questions, not trying to be a jerk.

All and all I'm egg locked but can drop 3 of them to AP if new stuff do come out...

Hope no release as I'm locked with stuff. I mean I could ditch the bleeding moon and Pyralspite but I'd rather not >.<

Well... I egg-locked myself with Reds, and I can catch those in my sleep, whenever I want to, so I can abandon 'em if need be. *prays for a new release* *prays again for it to be rare*

Hope no release as I'm locked with stuff. I mean I could ditch the bleeding moon and Pyralspite but I'd rather not >.<

Well... it's a Pyrope, and has 6 days and 22 hours left...

Well no release tonight. Time for bed. Noon tomorrow it is!

Well... it's a Pyrope, and has 6 days and 22 hours left...

I only have 1 other pyrope and they (for me at least) are uncommon to rare in the cave. Their 'rare' cousins don't even appear to habit the biomes on my end >.<

Don' t know if I'm disappointed or relieved since I picked up some incuhathable spriter alt lines from the AP!

And of course I just bred a bunch of stuff I can't drop, so I'm going to continue hoping we don't get a drop this month...

There is a rainbow-ish dragon on the completed dragon requests list and they would look perfect with Radiant Angels :3

I hope for a release either today, either tomorrow. *is no longer hatchi-locked*

With hatchies growing up and eggs hatching in 1-2 hours I'm finally ready for a new release. Plus as soon as the blue banded hatches I'm freezing it so even better for me.