RecycledHeart

June release

While my main bet is sort of on the weekend of the solstice(ish), I also feared it would be this weekend. Glad that doesn't seem to be the case! ...I only just got home from the LessWrong Community Weekend in Berlin, and boy did I have no time to pay attention to the online world when I was there. xd.png

I kept stalking the forum for news of a release both Saturnday and Sunday,but nothing showed up and I'm actually glad it didn't because I almost egg-locked myself.

I really believe it will be before solstice.Maybe it will also bring something for the Seasonals?A hybrid or something..

Anyway,I keep stalking the Completed requests dragon list and I'm memorising it lol

If we get Seasonal hybrids, I want them to be like this:

Winter/Spring hybrid = Sleet Dragon (loves hiding in people's shoes and makes things all slippery)

Spring/Summer hybrid = Pollen Dragon (causes allergies)

Summer/Autumn hybrid = Indian Summer Dragon (heats up at inopportune times)

Autumn/Winter hybrid = Autumn Storm Dragon (mows over trees and hailstorms all over the lawn)

poptartFINALTINY.gif

If we get Seasonal hybrids, I want them to be like this:

Winter/Spring hybrid = Sleet Dragon (loves hiding in people's shoes and makes things all slippery)

Spring/Summer hybrid = Pollen Dragon (causes allergies)

Summer/Autumn hybrid = Indian Summer Dragon (heats up at inopportune times)

Autumn/Winter hybrid = Autumn Storm Dragon (mows over trees and hailstorms all over the lawn)

poptartFINALTINY.gif

I like this idea

There's actually a seasonal hybrid being worked on with balloons.

Could you link to that? I'm having trouble finding it in the forums myself. c:

That is actually a really good idea for a new hybrid.

I actually wish they wherent hybrids because they look amazing, and i dont do much with hybrid lineages myself

I don't do much with hybrids either but THESE are just adorable! Make them so!! WANT on my Scroll!!

Oh gosh, they're adorable! I think I've seen them before but it's been a while, and they're cuter than I remember! I want these so badly, they would actually make me like Balloon dragons (they're too ridiculous looking for my usual tastes, lol). Something about these guys takes the things that I find ridiculous about Balloons and just turns them into pure squeeful joy.

every time the site is down for midnight maintenance I think "!!!!!!!!!!!"

and then it comes back and there's no new release and I think "........."

Edited by elynne

The cave goes down for maintenance at 3:00 am Cave time, not midnight. If it was actually midnight I might be in the same boat, though I don't think he's had a regular Midnight release since changing it to noon.

I think he did for the birthday release.

I personally hate midnight releases because I'm never allowed to stay up for them.

Still in highschool so gotta follow my parents rules.

it went down for maintenance at midnight Cave time last night, which was when I posted that. it does happen--trust me, I usually check.

Now that the weekend is close,I can say it:

BRACE YOURSELVES,THE NEW RELEASE IS COMING.

c:

Hmmm. I'm okay with tomorrow. I would have to abandon 2 CB Magelight's, but that's not a problem... they're cave-blocker common... good for me! biggrin.gif