RecycledHeart

June release

I was actually drafting a platinum dragon in my head last night.  Along with other oddballs like pygmies and drakes, that I wish had more breeding options.

Though thematically, platinums would be super-rare like golds.  Perhaps an electrum dragon or something...?  tongue.gif

Haha, I think any metal would be pretty rare. Just look at the coppers, you never see them in the cave and they were supposed to be common-ish.

Also I absolutely support more dragons for the limited pools like pygmy, drake, and two-headed, I'd love to have a ton more of all three of those groups. I don't think it will happen this time around though, because we just got a release of those... but it would be very nice if it happened.

Edited by silver_chan

I was actually drafting a platinum dragon in my head last night. Along with other oddballs like pygmies and drakes, that I wish had more breeding options.

Though thematically, platinums would be super-rare like golds. Perhaps an electrum dragon or something...? tongue.gif

I heard that platinum wasn't discovered in the time period that this game is supposed to take place in? Maybe I am wrong, but I heard so

Anyways, yaaaaaas I am up for any new release =3

I'd be thrilled if there was a release this Saturday. biggrin.gif

Because that's my birthday.

Happy advance B-day, ab613, and may your wish come true!

I'll be hoping for a pretty Common Release this weekend - Releases where people can't catch kinda suck...

I'm actually going to have room for this release! ...assuming it happens this weekend, anyway. xd.png No promises I'll remember if it happens on other weekends, though it isn't a huge deal if I miss out on the initial flood.

Oh god tho

This means that I have to hatch fast

REDS COME OFF OF COOLDOWN FASTER

Oh new release please!

Just be purple xd.png

Meh, I'm not fussed about hatching fast. Just gimme a hybrid and a normal and then I don't need to be like 'OMG IMMA NEED TO CATCH BOTH OF THEM NOOOW' since the hybrid will be available full time and the likes wink.gif

If we have a release this weekend, I might have room. I'll just have to pick up commons from the AP.

Since the last release happened only 3 weeks ago, I'm guessing that the next one will not be earlier than the weekend after this but I hope to be wrong.

Edited by SullenCat

Jurassic World Release this weekend.

/eyes Dinos on completed list

wub.gif

Fingers crossed for a new release this weekend. TJ just bred his Thuweds, which usually hints that people will be able to have space should there be DC activity like a release.

I honestly almost forgot about this. Hopefully I should have enough space by the weekend if he does have a new one. My 7 current eggs should all hatch by then. I'm always so bad at timing these. xd.png;

I hope and think there will be a new relase tomorrow.

I wish to see a new sea serpent dragon since we have very few of them.

I hope and think there will be a new relase tomorrow.

I wish to see a new sea serpent dragon since we have very few of them.

That would be amazing imo

I'm hoping for a New Release in June but just not this weekend. I'm still collecting from the previous new releases smile.gif I will leave 7 egg slots open though just in case.

We probably won't have one this weekend, but just in case, I'll keep myself unlocked.

Seriously hoping we do have a new release though

Its exam 'season' over here and if there is a new release soon, ill almost certainly miss it, which would be a bit of a shame. But like others have said, the last release was a few weeks ago so maybe the next will be closer towards the end of the month?

Aside from that, I wouldn't mind seeing a few more water dragons/serpents this month! happy.gif Most seem to be commons at the moment so a rare would be nice too, seeing how we've had only commons/uncommon releases lately.

I won't be here Sunday or Monday, so I hope if we're going to get a release, to be tomorrow... Morning! XDDD

I will be out the whole afternoon as well T_______T

I really want to have a release, but next weekend or something, just not this one tongue.gif

I want one tomorrow, as I'll be free pretty much the whole day. Sunday works too... but why wait! biggrin.gif

This weekend seems too close to the last release. I'll say 20th or 21st, and two breeds would be good. smile.gif

I do hope that there's a new release this weekend, even though it's slightly early; it'll give me something to distract myself from postsurgical pain. ...Although if there is one it'll probably be smaller, but that's fine with me.

(and if anyone needs the May releases just hit me up after the weekend and I'll grab some to gift to you; I find them super easy to grab

e: or even the new releases if they don't go rare!)

Edited by Guillotine

I hope there won't be a new release this weekend... Ending exams are going to be stressful this week...

I do hope that there's a new release this weekend, even though it's slightly early; it'll give me something to distract myself from postsurgical pain. ...Although if there is one it'll probably be smaller, but that's fine with me.

(and if anyone needs the May releases just hit me up after the weekend and I'll grab some to gift to you; I find them super easy to grab

Heh. May's new-releases are cave-blocker common. biggrin.gif

I want a rare!

Also, I'm done w/school so that's not a problem for me.

I've got my quota of Birthday releases so I really want a June release, but I'm kind of hoping it's not this weekend since I have an IOU to finish.

Sorry to hear about the surgery and hope you heal well and quickly!

And that we do get a nice Release tomorrow to distract you.

I've only got one egg myself, which should hatch in 12 hours or so, (despite pathetic U Views, lol,) so Sat. would be a perfect time for a Release from my perspective as well.