RecycledHeart

June release

I'm still hoping for a release this month, and a release in July, a release in August, a release in September...

smile.gif

This. New releases are fun. biggrin.gif

I'm still hoping for a release this month, and a release in July, a release in August, a release in September...

smile.gif

I SOOO agree with that DG! Want one this weekend, next weekend the weekend after that one....

We have had a few multi-releases recently so it wouldn't be the end of the world if there was no June release.

I SOOO agree with that DG! Want one this weekend, next weekend the weekend after that one....

Weeellll...I'm glad you agree with once a month, but I think once a week would be way too much for me! xd.png

World won't end if there isn't one, but I'd still like a release this month! smile.gif

I hope it's next weekend though. Especially if the new release is a rare. xd.png

*gnaws restlessly on the entire cave*

AUGH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME (not literally of course)

Haha, I'm just as glad... well, the last couple of releases have released multiple dragons (I'm talking about the Gemstones/Plated Colossus/Striped Rivers and the Birthday Release) so I'm guessing that we'll have one in August and maybe September, and this month will have a break. We'll see for sure, but I'd be happy if that were the case; I have several dragons rn I don't want to give up.

You're right about the multiple releases,but there was also the little release in between them (the Anagallises). So we might get a new dragon this month ⌒.⌒

I'd like to see a couple of new hybrids released smile.gif We haven't had one for more than a year.

We have had a few multi-releases recently so it wouldn't be the end of the world if there was no June release.

True! I wouldn't mind some time to think up and breed new lineages with all those new ones!

Since releases don't have to be on weekends, I'm afraid there will be one today, because I'm SO EGG LOCKED. biggrin.gif

(2 x absolutely-not-dropping-this, 2 x maybe-but-it-was-so-hard-to-breed, 1 x well-at-least-someone-would-be-happy-to-find-this, and only 2 actual "abandon candidates"...)

Since releases don't have to be on weekends, I'm afraid there will be one today, because I'm SO EGG LOCKED. biggrin.gif

(2 x absolutely-not-dropping-this, 2 x maybe-but-it-was-so-hard-to-breed, 1 x well-at-least-someone-would-be-happy-to-find-this, and only 2 actual "abandon candidates"...)

Yeah, but take heart in this: most releases *do* happen on the weekend. The only ones that don't (as far as I'm aware) are birthday releases, and we've already had our birthday this year.

Also I really love the Blue Rose dragons, I really want them to be released eventually. Sooner would be better tongue.gif

I am so very locked and so very out of incubates.

/eyes AP sadly

I can has none of you. :<

I'm trying to stick to mostly AP eggs so they have time to hatch before the weekend. I always manage to egg (or worse, scroll) lock myself right when there is a release.

Blarg. More than likely the release will happen while I'm busy. I'm staying at some friends of my parents this week to work, and I've been so busy most of my eggs are ER...

I've given up on trying to predict when/if the release will happen rolleyes.gif All I know is I will most likely be locked/nearly full and unwilling to part with half of my eggs.

Edited by glamoursea2

I'm going to try and resist picking up new eggs as my old ones hatch, I'll have at least a couple slots that way. Frankly I don't believe it will happen this weekend; there are months when we don't get anything, and this is too close to July, imo. But I don't want to be wrong and caught with my scroll full of eggs I can't abandon, lol.

/stares at AP from behind tall grass

I feel like TJ is just laughing at us, a bunch of people addicted to dragon cave and suffering from new-dragon withdrawal. xd.png

I want a new release NOW. It'd be teh perfect time. All my definitely-not-abandonding-these rares have hatched, (a la my CB Silver, Blusang, Ice, etc.). But it'll probably be this weekend, so I'm locking myself with Reds. xd.png

...nvm, there are just too many pretty low-time second gens in the AP, I guess I'll collect a few of them...

Personally, I'll be hoping and AP picking in a manner designed to let me have room by Saturday - had 3 egg spaces, picked up and am ERing 3 Incuhatchable CBs, respectively of Anagallis, Howler and Neo, so very happy for the moment, since breeding mostly sucks and the Cave is so boring I can't stand it anymore, or at least not today, lol.

But a good Flood of new pretties would certainly cheer the place up!

Well,I just scroll-locked myself :| Anyway,5 of my hatchlings will grow up tomorrow and 3 eggs will hatch today. Besides those I have an egg I can abandon and one for an IOU.

So now I'm hoping for a not-so-big-release.

Edited by KingSpinosaurus